DUDE FUCK TRUMP LMAO

DUDE FUCK TRUMP LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TwN0VBdbNOs
youtube.com/watch?v=x72oBpk9WPI
youtube.com/watch?v=0fGbFjsj28o
washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-used-258000-from-his-charity-to-settle-legal-problems/2016/09/20/adc88f9c-7d11-11e6-ac8e-cf8e0dd91dc7_story.html?postshare=7751474381637324&tid=ss_tw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's mostly right though
I'm no burger, but why is telling the truth so unpopular in the US of A?

Drumpf Stumped.

what the fuck is that pic every trying to say?
there's only 30-40 terrorists in the world?
10 billion muslims? theres only 7 billion people on earth...

>vox

Fucking racist, stop questioning it

He isn't though.

HOW ABOUT WE DON'T ELECT THE STATUS QUO AGAIN SO THEY STOP BOMBING SANDNIGGERS SO REFUGEES STOP FLOODING INTO THE WEST

DUDE I'M BOUGHT AND PAID FOR BY GEORGE SOROS/HILLARY CLINTON LMAO

Trump's stunt with that birther press conference was probably the biggest media blowout I've ever seen. No wonder they are still mad at him for it. He made them look like utter fools.

YIFF!

post the video, because that headline is 100% true and I don't see why you're upset about it.

CNN looked ready to kill, what's best of all is CNN can do nothing but grind their teeth. They're getting lower ratings than fucking MSNBC at this point.

Thank you for Correcting The Record

nice meme, still not proving it wrong.

Because Trump supporters don't actually care when he lies they just want a man who looks the part and can yell racist things at the right time.

Nah seriously fuck trump nigga

Reminder that DRUMPF could hold literally 10.9 billion skittle refugees inside just ONE of his hotels

>Trump
>status quo
Pick one

Boom
youtube.com/watch?v=TwN0VBdbNOs

uh no we just want a man who makes you cry

damn son you're retarded

how long did it take you to make these user?

>citing vox as a source
>citing the late night jew as a source
Come on lads this is embarrassing.

Why do people get so defensive if you criticize Trump?

Not who I was referring to, remember back in the day when Democrats hated intervening in the Middle-East and destroying repeatedly destroying countries and creating terrorist groups? And now they're the ones using the Russia boogeyman to justify killing hundreds of thousands of people.

>says the guy using memes and alex jones as sources
lol

It's like, counter trolling the trolls

What a time for American politics

you could fit a lot in the white house too. whats their point here?

DUDE DON'T SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT TRUMP LMAO

memes are the source u dummi

I can't wait to vote Trump in. MAGA!!!

To the people/shills who hate Trump, why do you?
Why would would support the most vile, corrupt cunt to ever exist in politics over him?
Do you wan to see your country destroyed and to potentially start WW3?

how does that prove trump not lying about his birther past?
git gud

The sad thing is that they were made by news networks.

5 shekels have been deposited into your CTR account.

It's disenfranchised and betrayed Bernouts basically, nobody on Cred Forums with a brain could think Hillary is a good candidate in any capacity. It's quite possible she would get the website banned with the introduction of hate-speech laws, a way of getting back at the nasty Nazi-frogs.

why can't libshits handle the okey-doke?

Hillary is fine. The talk of her health is just a vast alt-right conspiracy.
youtube.com/watch?v=x72oBpk9WPI

A random person in the USA has a 1 in 3.64 billion chance of being killed by a refugee in a terrorist attack. Some points that Vox misses:

>You don't need to get fucking killed by a terrorist to not want it to happen to you. An attack like the one two days ago wouldn't be part of this statistic.
>the study ignores 2016 and goes way back to 1975 to get this number
>It's only for refugees in the USA. Ignores Europe.
>It takes into account all nationalities, even though the analogy refeered to the current wave of muslim syrian refugees.
>Ignores people that didn't succesfully commit an attack, enablers, etc.
>Ignores descendants of refugees
>Ignores crime, unemployment rates, etc. and just focus on people directly killed by refugees in terrorist attacks

Overall, Vox is an embarrassement. The reality is that alleged refugees have already comitted terrorist attacks in Europe, and in Germany specifically intelligence agencies have admitted that hundreds of ISIS agents sneaked in with last year's wave. France is completely overwhelmed with lists of potential terrorists that cannot possibly be accounted for.

Yes, I'm a NEET pissed off at the world because I can't get a job better than what I have now so I want Hillary Clinton to spiral us further into debt, continue to decay society, and most of all, hopefully start a nuclear war so all of you fucking die with me.

youtube.com/watch?v=0fGbFjsj28o

>vox
>news network
They're in the same camp as Huffington Post, but at this point I'd say there are no real news-outlets left.

Only a host of independents or realistic partisans with amusing commentary to try form an objective source. Anyone trusting CNN, Fox or MSNBC these days deserves to be lied to.

no politician is a goodie two shoes, she's horrible and corrupt and bad for the US and the World but still a better option than a narcissistic whiny bitch.
Who literally wants to shut down discourse and any opposing views, if you're not able to see two steps ahead of what means to put such a person into office, you are quite stupid and there's no way to make you see the light.

How about you kill yourself then, you faggot?

Trump is fine. The talk of his self-dealing is just a vast alt-left conspiracy.
washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-used-258000-from-his-charity-to-settle-legal-problems/2016/09/20/adc88f9c-7d11-11e6-ac8e-cf8e0dd91dc7_story.html?postshare=7751474381637324&tid=ss_tw

Trump has literally committed fraud and bribery. Hilary has literally never been convicted of anything, after 20 years of every conservative in the country dying to find something to pin on her.

Hope that 30 pieces of silver is worth your soul.

To be fair every tax-paying American citizen is a lifelong supporter of Israel.

I'll wait until you all die with me. I'm #artilleryforhillary

I agree, we must band together and take back the world from fragile white people, the first step to doing this is electing Clinton.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a shill
Yeah, that's sure to win people over

>Do you wan [sic] to see your country destroyed and to potentially start WW3?

Yes.