HANSEN VS PREDATOR

NEW EPISODE OUT NOW:
crimewatchdaily.com/2016/09/20/hansen-vs-predator-host-chris-hansen-catches-a-plumber-on-the-prowl/
>tfw suspect chokes on his chicken noodle

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Ou0fSPZax4
youtube.com/watch?v=R2kr9W_oH64
lancasteronline.com/news/local/columbia-man-charged-with-child-sex-crimes-from/article_6271ef4c-ef51-11e4-809c-43863c820729.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jeKBL9yOdjc
tetradcore.com/convictions.html
youtube.com/watch?v=D2x19J9L7to
youtube.com/watch?v=QJxXwRIQwVE
youtube.com/watch?v=0Hbw4ZZbG5Q
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bx5i7KZDL0-4WWlaaHBJZTRhVms
imdb.com/title/tt0081505/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hansen is back?

Wew time to be careful again.

>Joshua Colon, a plumber

kys pedo. I wish I could cut your fucking throat myself you disgustin pos

What is he, a bathroom enthusiast?

fuckying kys pedoshit

>Colon
SOMEBODY'S DOING THE RAPING
>back
Hansen never left and will never leave, he had only laid dormant waiting for the best opportunity to strike.

PEDO FUCKING LEAVE FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK I WILL KILL YOU YOU CUNT FUCK

KYS PEDO

You guys are fucking faggots. I'm not even trolling, hear me out.

If he is a pedo (which he probably is) he can't help that.

If you're religious then fuck you because you're god created him this way and gave him free will to do what he wishes since that's the whole point and God knows everything, so if he rapes a infant, well, God was perfectly fine with that allowing it to happen.

If you're NOT religious then you're still fucked up most likely because you should at least support some sort of method to allow people to voluntarily give themselves up for euthanasia but nope.

You don't want pedo's around, you tell them if they kill themselves to go to hell, then you bitch when they stay alive being what they are.

Anyone have a mobile-friendly (((youtube))) link?

Fucking kill yourself you fucking piece of shit pedoslime cunt fuck i hate you so fucking much i'm shaking. I will fucking cut your dick off and stuff it down your throat GET OFF MY Cred Forums YOU SICK FUCK

Guys chill, it was just a prank. Why is everyone on Cred Forums so serious.

Unironically kill yourself pedo fucking shit

PIDF right on cue, why don't you take a seat over here?

Are you a pedophiles? I want to beat your ass

>So you're a plumber?
>Yeah
>So you thought you'd lay the pipe here to a 12-year old?

Fucking ill yourself pedo. I literally hope you die. I wish there was more than one Saint Hansen to kill you pedofucks

>"Hey papi, want to come over later?"
>"I'm going to clean your pipes"
>"Nice what do you want to do after?"
>"Go for a plunge."
>"Sounds like fun, I'll wear something sexy"
>"what ever, I am planning on snaking your drain."

tfw they hired a plumber and arrested him

fucking kyss pedo fucks. Goddamn why is Cred Forums so infested today? Literally kill yourselfs painfully

KYS fucking pedoscum shit fucker

This Bait

>3:57
>he locks the door behind him, what could he be thinking
there are sexual predators out there, why wouldn't he lock the door?

Fucking kys pedo.

Fucking kys pedo shit fucker

Kys pedo

>switch-and-bait when he's in the bathroom

Top jej

This shit is entrapment. The guy will get off, lose his job and have a ruined life just so Chris Hanson can make a fuck fucking people over.

Pedo, right on cue, why don't you fucking kill yourself?

Fucking kill yourself right fucking now you pedo shit

to kys paedo im not kidding

>I did have sex with someone older than 12
>how old?
>15
>when did this happen?
>a few months back
>what was her name?
>it wasn't a her

>implying
I made the fucking thread because I enjoy seeing pedos get caught, autist. Chris Hansen would be canonized if it weren't for the fact that there were so many pedophiles in the church.
And here comes the pedophile with the stunted interpretation of what entrapment is, right on schedule. When's the "Stacy fucked Chad in high school so it's fine for me to diddle 13 year olds in my mid 30s" guy gonna show up?

Nobody cares faggot

>drove 50 miles in rain to get fucked by chris hansen

fucking rekt

fucking kys pedos hit kys

If you're advising people to kill yourself then you yourself need to be purged.

The lord forgives ALL since they're all human.

"Man knoweth not wut he be, but wut he isnt"

You will see hell one day my friend. The only approved method of dealing with pedos is showing them kindness and affection for their behavior and mentality that was dealt to them.

Fucking kys pedo. We all know what you are you pos. Boxxy is a fuckingchild you sick fuck.

Catholic bishop detected

You don't know shit about the lord. The lord doesn't love pedoshits like you and you should kys right fucking now you sick pos

>theatre student that could pass for a pre-teen
>hansen basically calling her boyfriend a pedo

kys fucking catholic pedoshit

Boxxy was 18 when she started getting popular and she's 2 years older than me. Nice try derailing the thread, though, diddler on the roof.

>can I use the bathroom?
>I think you should go

What an asshole.

>wut
That's not biblical era English, pham. That's Reddit-tier internet talk

U wot m8?

So why don't you post her current pictures you pedo fuck? She looks 15 in that picture you piece of shit

>looks

oh good, we've got both the entrapment idiots and the people who think if a 30 year old has small tits and puts on a plaid skirt it's CP

why don't you two groups duke it out while the rest of us laugh at some television

>it's not a her

This nigga

Fuck you pedoshit if she looks young why do yu want to fuck her?

Why would you want to fap to a woman who looks like a literl child? Riddle me that pedo shit kys

It seems like everyone looks like a minor to you, user. Got kiddies on the brain? Why might that be? Are you just sperging out because Saint Chris "The Pedophile's Charles Manson" Hansen is back on the case and you're shitting yourself in fear?

I'm interpreting it so Cred Forums users can understand.

Don't even tell me you have a problem with interpretation considering the bible has been transversed like 45 times at LEAST to get to it's current form AND still people can't understand the text so they need a pastor/preacher to interpret it for them.

>fap
>fuck
>projecting

if you're going to argue points that you're putting in other people's mouths, you'd get just as much enjoyment debating a wall or a rock

Driving in rain is comfy though

Tell me user, WHAT POSSIBLE REASON COULD A PERSON HAVE TO WANT TO FUCK SOMEONE WHO LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING CHILD? Why are you even talking to me you pedo shit cunt? KYS right now.

man it's a good thing people have sex based entirely on looks or you'd look like a big idiot right now

Or a braindead pedo shit like yourself. kys

Why isn't Hansen helping out Corey?!!!

Who said I wanted to fuck someone who looks like a child, my salty pedo friend? It seems like you're projecting your own insecurities on people.

>be me
>know this plumber I really hate
>flirt with obvious pedo bait on the net
>set up a date
>call the plumber and tell him I need a sink fixed
>give him the address of the pedo bait
>hilarity ensues

That'll teach you to tell me my coupon was expired, Josh.

HEY BOO

>No officer, it's okay. I didn't want to fuck this 10 year old for her body. I wanted to fuck her for her very old soul

kys pedo

>entirely based on looks

I'm a 10/10 male, I can fuck any girl I want by your logic right?

HEY PAPI

hey boo

kek you seem mad you puritan faggot.

>Oh, I don't want to fuck a kid. I just think everyone else should have the right to because I'm so openminded

K Y S

Your reading comprehension is shit

>Hey guys, what's going on in this thr...

>4 minutes

hansen is finished

you seem like a person who needs to kill yourself before you hurt a child

You're the one who started out defending pedophiles, famalam. The posts are right there for everyone to see. ;^)

inability to detect sarcasm is one of the largest symptoms of autism, user

kys pedo

but im not going to, does that make you angry?

3 years in yail and sex offender for life, rip papi

Hey Papi

He was being serious

he pissed in the bath not the toilet

you're talking to the person who made the post, asshole.

No, you're just autistic.

Where, pedo? Tell me fucking where. I would LOVE to see them. KYS shit for brains pedo scum

papi went out like a bitch, gave them everything so easily.

no, you're a fucking pedo

So what part of this post offended you so much to where you're trying to derail the thread? I think you're just a salty Latino pedophile. There's gonna be a new boss to fuck you when you go to prison, Papi, don't you worry. ;^)

>mfw the closeted pedo who constantly posts KYS and pedoshit is going to have a mental breakdown ITT

>tfw you'll never eat cupcakes and chill with a 12 year old

feels bad man

Not a single one of those was me. kys retarded pedo

They don't know if the guy might try to an hero or something, so it's best not to leave him unsupervised

How do those people survive jail?

fucking kys my man.

HE FUCKING SHOULD AN HERO AND SO SHOULD PEDO SYMPATHISTS LIKE YOU

They don't, and neither will you. You should kys now painlessly before you get shanked to death in the big house after St. Hansen gets to you.

He's following the time-honored strategy of spamming a thread so it prematurely reaches bump limit, apparently not caring that someone else will just immediately make another Hansen vs Predator thread. Then he'll have a heart attack and die, hopefully.

why don't you sit down?

KYS pedocum. We know what you are.

why don't you kys before you hurt a child you sick shit

All you've been doing is saying no u, my man. Why wouldn't you want people discussing funny ways to catch pedos? Worried more people might catch on to yoy?

I think you should take a seat

fucking kys you sick fuck. You're a lying sack of shit and we know it.

this guy's posting structure is almost identical to barneyfag's when he isn't copying and pasting his prebaked messages

Build wall then take seat, Pablo

and I KNOW that society would be better off if you end your own life RIGHT FUCKING NOW

good thread

Why don't you take a seat in the electric chair, sick cunts pedos

So why didn't Papi bring snacks, guys? Not only is he a sick bastard, but he's too selfish and inconsiderate to to bring offerings for the diddlee whose life he was going to ruin.

>replies to the barneyfag post but doesn't directly address it

confirmed.

This is what you are
youtube.com/watch?v=8Ou0fSPZax4

kys pedo. the world hates you and so does Cred Forums

>It was a him
top kek

>104 posts
>32 unique IPs
lol holy shit at that one autistic pedo performing damage control

I don't know what the fuck a barneryfag is, but I know that you are a pedo, and I will continue posting until you kill yourself.

The guy already knows who he is but Chris just has to end with "well... I'm Chris Hansen"

get out of this thread and off this plane of existence you disgusting pedo fuck

>Jewtube link

>can't even create an argument from his own brain

millenials can't argue for shit. shoot me a tweet next

Have i ever told you the definition of insanity?

kys pedo

>N-n-no u, just ignore the pedophilia problem guys

>kush smokers
made me lol so hard

Hey guys whats going on in this threaD?

Have I ever told you the definition of pedo? It's you. kys

You ARE the pedopfilia problem, and kiling yourself would help fix it. KYS right fucking now. I'm not fucking around pedoshit. Do it.

>trivializing St Hansen's work

KYS pedo apologist swine.

N-n-n-no U >:^(

Webster's dictionary has a new entry...

pedo = you

now that's kino

kys pedoposter shitstain.

It's a shame Nick Bates will never be cross examined by Hansen

Where did I ever imply that I wanted to make an argument? Just watch the video you diddler.

the fuck you talking about?

I just saw he said the pedo was part of a group called kush smokers. And I thought that was funny because dude weed lmao

>thinking a 12 year old is home alone for the night

>brings his own dinner
not only is he a pedo but is autistic

>muh entrapment
>muh hypothetical situations that will never happen
>smug pedos talking about how they single handedly could outsmart entire police forces with no prior training or knowledge in the field of law

we should make a Hansen thread bingo board

youtube.com/watch?v=R2kr9W_oH64

hey boo, relax, everyone is monitored and will be caught

I'm a woman in my early thirties. It's my fetish to pretend to be a young girl online and get old men to send me photos of their dicks. How do I get a job as a decoy for this show?

i was home alone when i was 12

>*record scratch*

>*freeze frame*

>Yeah, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got myself into this situation

97% of the people arrested in ALL episodes prior to this new "season" or whatever the fuck it is were released due to lack of evidence against them.

Hanson and pedos came out on top, law enforcement came out looking stupid.

Let's not forget the pedophiles who snap and start spamming the threads because they hate seeing pedophiles made fun of.

>97%

[Citation Needed]

r u a gril

>30s
>could plausibly considered young by anyone

Lmao

Get real ya old maid

67/m/Havana bb hbu ;)

not anymore

>Not only does he waive his right to remain silent and spill everything, he also confesses to another time he did it
What is with these retards

That is amber, Nick bate had her eat out his shitty asshole

lancasteronline.com/news/local/columbia-man-charged-with-child-sex-crimes-from/article_6271ef4c-ef51-11e4-809c-43863c820729.html

he is currently serving a 40 year sentence, up for parole in 16 years, you really need to get out more if you dont know about nick

I think what makes the pedophiles that lurk these threads so mad is that its completely obvious that these are the bottom of the barrel specimens of humanity, and it gets in the way of their "B-B-BUT IT'S JUST LOVE, WE DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS" mentality

I think it's a combination of them being retards who fall for obvious bait, and the authoritative and commanding presence of Chris Hansen.

pedo sympathizing shit gibbon

why could this guy bail himself out while other people get 8 years for the same shit?

Makes sense

nvm lul

Thanks for the link

He was a plumber, he paid somelike like 12.5k to make bail. He plead guilty on all charges and is serving 3 years, 3 years suspended, and register for sex offender for 15 years

Do you know what bail actually is? It's not like in Monopoly where you just pay to get out of jail and you get off scot free.

That would be fucking sweet though
>Go to bank for 50k loan
>Whats up? Buying a house?
>No, i gotta rape and kill a nigga, ya feel me?
>God bless america

he is a plumber so kind of

Thanks for the image

YOUTUBE VERSION

Well, at least he wasn't creepy about it.

yeah and god forbid he can't pay up on time, the Bail Bond Industry is the #1 employer for bounty hunters

and no, not fucking Boba Fett.

>papi, was a little sloppy

>Chris Hansen thread
>implies we're not all Dog the Bounty Hunter enthusiasts as well

and he didn't wash his hands after going to the toilet!

kys pedo slime

kys pedo

Just got here.

How many episodes are out?

How long are they?

Can Non-clappers view them?

IS IT GOOD????

kys pedo sympathizing slime

kys pedo fuck

kys pedolover

I think this is the third one out, they're only about 15 minutes long each, and it's a web-based series to begin with so I don't think foreigners should have any issues. There have been some complaints about the editing and short form structure of the new show, but it's still good. Pedos are still gettinf BTFO.

Is this a fresh new may may?

>ywn be this autistically brain damaged
feels good man

It's a pedo sympathizer trying to spam the thread to death.

Pedothread detected, we got work to do Hansenbros!

I bet its Dan the Man himself

>posts little boy
kys pedofag

So this...is the power,,,or autism...whoa

t. Joshua Colon, a plumber

>That coming out of the bathroom "oh shittttt"
>that obvious fucking tagline "Youve seen my show before.... guess what. We're back again" used on a man literally pissing himself
>"I didnt bring you anything, kid. This is MY dinner. I didnt get to finish it because as soon as I heard I could have 12yo raw pussy, I grabbed my plate and jumped in my car mid dinner."
this shit is gold

So I'm not going to say that trying to bang people below the age of consent is a good thing or that it should be allowed, but

This guy clearly is not right in the head if as they say, he is willing to throw away his life, his job, everything. As bad as what he did he needs help and the fact that they keep asking him why and he keeps saying he doesn't know says a lot.

>posts know pedos
kys pedofat

If he know what was up, and he was so fucked and had to piss/shit, why didnt he just go in his pants right there?

pedofag detected. Kill yourself my dude.

So do they actually get any convictions out of this from the guys who don't confess? Has anyone ever gone to trial from the show, and if so what did they get? Seems like it would be hard to prosecute if they kept their mouth shut.

>"I don't want to say any more"
>proceeds to completely spill his guts as one of the more honest pedos I've seen on this show
Make your mind up papi

Uh... someone correct me if im wrong, but isnt this guy the first to just outright say he came to fuck a kid?

I mean, ive seen them say it in the cop station or car after a break down, or even after chris handsome forces it out of them by catching their lies, but I dont think ive ever seen someone outright just say "I brought a change of clothes because I was going to stay the night and fuck a 12yo"

>Well guess what.
>We're starting up again.

The guy didn't seem to give a fuck at all. Asked Hansen if he could use the bathroom even though he knew what was happening. Tells the police EVERYTHING, pays the 12k bail to get out until his arraignment where he pleads guilty anyway. He fucking admitted to fucking a 15 year old guy too. Jesus

pedothread detecketd
pedothread detected
We got work to do, boys.

If he just started to piss/shit himself and scream " AM I BEING DETAINED?! " He probably wouldnt have been aired and more than likely would have still been in trouble.

Maybe not 3 years in prison, but maybe just forced to register.

Pedothread spotted. Let's take em down, guys.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU FAGGOTS DOING? THERE ARE PEDOS ON OUR BOARD. GET YOUR THUMBS OUT OF YOUR ASSESS AND DO SOMETHING

>That sweaty, desperate pedo voice they use for the chatlogs

Gagging

I feel really bad for these guys. I avoided a similar fate by remaining silent. I ended up having to pay a lot for an attorney and did 30 days jail time, but no registration or felony

>switching with the decoy while the pedo is in the bathroom
I love Chris

100% entrapment

Why do you think he wanted to go to the bathroom the 2nd time? Suicide attempt?

>Can I use the bathroom?
>Long, dramatic pause as every one of the crew members looks at him, hansen staring him down, dragging out the suffering of this dude EVEN LONGER than it already was
>I think you should go
Damn thats cold.

Would it be illegal to have sex with that decoy?

Looked like he came out to look for a light switch since the bathroom was dark and he was fingering the wall and then Hansen called him out

>Didnt get to finish dinner
>OH well, ill jsut bring it with me
>So fucking hungry just wanna snack
>Forgot about sex, just thinking abouit that food
>Tummy gurgling, you think you have to shit
>Go to bathroom, your just hungry
>trade rights for chinese food
>worth it

She is 19 so no

what? she's 19

>the police give him chineese takeout since he waived his rights to a lawyer and spilled his guts

I used to have some comfy times in the old Synchtube TCaP/Dateline NBC room.

Is there anything like that still going?

>implying

>that fucking pure evil laugh from the female officer when he said that the thing that he was most afraid of was being on hansens show
>"hahaha... THATS what youre afraid of? HAHAHAHAHA

He already admitted it to Hansen. What does he have to lose at that point?

t.internet lawyer

Yeah but she could easily pass as 13 ;)

Its not illegal to look underage user.

If it was all asian porn would be cp.

>decoy is grinning
>both of them know it will be kekworthy

what is papi?

>millions of white betas are registered as sex offenders to the point the white population natality is at an all time low
>But the problem is them and not the outdated and retarded laws that categorize them as criminals

TWO WORDS
W
O

W
O
R
D
S

I know this isn't real, but it might as well be. Hansen has been savage so far

>outdated and retarded laws that categorize them as criminals
start a petition to change it, user
be the change you want to be you degenerate neet

>C-can I go to the bathroom.. I-I've been holdin
>I think you should go.

Is he compensating or something? If he goes any further he's going to lose the sympathy of the audience

>lose the sympathy of the audience
Not me.

>tfw don't mind pedos but hate child molesters
Hansen does good work

>implying the audience doesn't secretly want to see pedos squirm and humiliated on national TV

>implying we didn't watch it for hansen's zingers

Fucking gringos.

>guy goes into the bathroom
>closes the door
>decoy looks at Chris
>they pull the old switcheroo

great moment in TCAP history

What the name of the actor playing the 12 year old girl?

Anyone have a youtube to it?

>Next time on Hansen vs Predator...
>"before I leave, I'm going to pretend to steal this imaginary cookie. Heh, what are you faggots gonna do now, huh? Hey, what the fuck? Let go! You kikes will pay for this!"

thanks lad

>Colon is just able to reach his hand into his back pocket

damnit what. chris is gonna die someday doing this.

This is all true but they just seem so fucking pathetic by comparison to Chris. I can imagine overly sympathetic people not really thinking and taking the pedo's side.

Still, the chat logs at least remove all doubt that they deserve this shit.

Can we get a kickstarter going to get Chris some body armor?

>tfw no MILF cop this episode

How can I catch pedos for a living? I'm starting to think it's my calling.

Isn't all this shit staged?

Pretend to be a 13 year old boy or girl and buy a big net

Is Chris autistic? Does he really think those betas are dangerous?

>what did you bring me?
>uh lunch... for myself

What a dick

>that zoom

>I had relations with a 15 year old a few months back
>what was her name
>it wasn't a her
>freeze frame and cymbal crash

>Isn't all this shit staged?

The guy in the first episode of Hansen vs Predator was a veteran who brought a gun, rope, and duct tape, dude.

Yes, if they have a gun, they know their lives are over. They have nothing to lose.

And a knife

Another guy who has seen the show and still fucking goes to the house. I know most of them aren't the brightest but fucking why?

It's fucking great, I just wish there was less music in the background.

>chris reading the chatlogs with that elevated voice
>chris asking him to explain the papi thing

SAVAGE

Seriously, what's the obsession of Cred Forums with pedos?

3 out of 5 top threads right now.

Poor guy didn't get to eat or piss

Why did Joshua Colon only get "attempted" type charges when he admitted to having sex with a 15yo boy when he talked to police?

tetradcore.com/convictions.html

Why the fuck do you think? Mods can only do so much.

>tetrad core

Sounds like an edgy Call of Duty clan name. What the hell does it even refer to?

>can I use the bathroom? Ive been holding for quite sometime

awesome

Don't think he can get charged with it unless they know who the victim is

>2016
>newfags pedos using Internet and risking talking to a underage girls online

I know some aren't computer savvy but come on

CSI tier special effects + tetrad core not making the chatlogs public like PJ are the only flaws

Jurassic park guy next week

extreme thirst

KUSH SMOKERS R US

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

What do I say to the barber if I want this haircut?

I really want someone who is underage pretend to be some 40 year old dude and be caught by Hansen

Fuck, this is entertainment geld

>I think you should go

How many episodes are there for the new show? Will he be doing more? Becuase these are too good.

This show is so corny in this regard

Ten predators so ten episodes

What a shit episode, he had to add all that shit at the end because the guy didn't try to lie. One a week is rubbish.

that feel when he dresses up like a 17 year old still.

3 years prison
WTF why so much?

There used to be some guy who would bait pedos online, then confront them in public while wearing a Batman costume doing a bad Christian Bale voice. He did it for free, though, and I think he removed the videos after police told him to fuck off.

>nothing happens and perp goes to jail
>this show a shit
>chris handsome uses his manipulation tricks to goad retards into spilling more
>this show a shit

not enough to be quite honest with you family

This

There's no fucking excuse for these people

The worst is to be registered as a sex offender lifetime after you did nothing at all. Go luck getting a normal life with that

Most are only on for 10 years, check out their conviction profiles. It can come up for renewal but that's uncommon if they don't re-offend.

Link to them?

youtube.com/watch?v=D2x19J9L7to

I wish I could get this fucking pedo catcher job.

I pretend i'm a girl online and rope in pedos. Shits so fucking easy, they're so fucking gullible the whole time.

I have an idea: Protest all recreational sex. Fuck all of you for even pursuing it. You need to be a man and start a real relationship, pathetic.

>after you did nothing at all
>not being successful in an attempt to snatch some underaged punani means you did nothing at all

slide in a few baneposting in there as well

>shoot at a cop
>miss
>hey, why are you arresting me? I didn't technically shoot anyone

>this sound effect

No I feel bad for the child victims. You scumbags should be castrated without anaesthetic.

>reply "you're a big guy" to every dick pic
>viewership among Cred Forums anons skyrockets and keeps the show in production until the year 2096

papi's a little sloppy

What victims? It's all fake.

Hansen vs Predator

Episode 1
youtube.com/watch?v=QJxXwRIQwVE

Episode 2
youtube.com/watch?v=0Hbw4ZZbG5Q

Episode 3

all original To Catch a Predator eps
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bx5i7KZDL0-4WWlaaHBJZTRhVms

my group has over 9000 penises
and they are all raping children

>Spagett!

Cred Forums memes and laughs at a show that celebrates a literal unconstitutional police state

>it doesn't happen outside the show

Non-American here. How the fuck is this allowed? Decoys are literally baiting those men.

>decoy's screen name is Maimen_Meirkraft_14fu

Because pedophiles don't deserve human rights kek

Well I'm sure it does but there are no victims from the show obviously.

14/f/cali lol can you buy me some riot points?

>it's a "the law doesn't fit in well with my views so they're unconstitutional" episode

W E W
E
W

>It's not a her

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

they're giving opportunity to people who has the intent to prey on children to act out their intent. It removes these people and it prevents an actual minor from being harmed. It is legal.

Why did he not instantly close the bathroom door, lock it and bash his own head against the wall and kill himself? baka

Pipefitters are the ones who generally perform that task, but I laughed anyway.

so there was only 20 episodes of the show?

You're a real human bean.
>Doctor Pavel I am 12 and what is this
Because the decoys are never the ones to make the first sexual advances. This is the crucial difference between the show being entrapment and not being entrapment. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink, etc, etc. The choice was ultimately theirs to take the bait and attempt an illegal and unconscionable action.

My views are based on the Constitution. It's pretty short, you should read it sometime to see how many rights you have lost.

he should have pulled out his wakizashi

just reminding americucks that there's literally nothing wrong in having sex with a 14 year old

delete this gif

Mama Mia!

so? they're happy to take advantage of an underage kid. they don't deserve sympathy.

Just wait

People watch to see pedophiles humiliated nothing more.

How fucking stupid do you have to be to believe that a 12 year old is willing to have sex with you IN PERSON, but unwilling to send nude photos and videos or get on cam? These guys really are the fucking bottom of the intellectual barrel.

>get caught trying to fuck a 14 year old in one of the 50 states
>I'M INNOCENT I DINDUNUFFIN
>oh really? What make you say thaaat
>there's literally nothing wrong in having sex with a 14 year old
>there's literally nothing wrong in having saaax with a 14 year old? where did you hear thaaat?
>IT'S THE LAW IN SOME THIRD WORLD EUROPEAN SHITHOLE
>well, I'm sorry to inform you that you're in America

>a ruined life just so Chris Hanson can make a fuck fucking people over.

MORE LIVES FOR THE KINO GOD

I hope this episode isn't last.

They're using apps no one has even heard of and definitely apps that teens don't use.
They're really just out of the loop.

>wave you rights in return for chicken take out
>admit to committing statutory rape
Every fucking time.

they don't send noods but the decoys from TCAP do get on cam. The chat is handled by the watchdog group. It messed up one time because the decoy's voice and the watchdog member's were different, and the guy refused to come in the house.

It's not entrapment when they waive their rights to remain silent and answer Yes to every question.
It's their own fault for not understanding how the law works.

>well, I'm sorry to inform you that you're in America
i ain't tho, so who are you quoting?

>teenagers don't use kik or whisper
Are you retarded? They're the primary market.

>literally the first line of the hypothetical
>pedoscum euro cannot read

They opened the series with Johnny Come Rapely, so they'll probably save another really shocking one for last.

>"I'm gonna blank your blank while you blank the blank"

what did he mean by this!?

>that time in the original TCAP when they used their female decoy on a guy who was there to see a boy

lol teens don't use either of those grandpa
i bet you think pokemon go is still relevant

You want to see whats under my bullet-proof vest don't you? Come and have a feel.

>get caught trying to fuck a 14 year old in one of the 50 states
not me, i wouldn't do that because i'm not american and if i'd visit i wouldn't break your retarded laws, so who are you quoting?

How would you know, user? Why don't you take a seat over here? :^)

>be a foreigner
>LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY AND HOW YOU SHOULD ACT

fucker's probably a saudi

t. triggered americuck

All i'm saying is that your laws are retarded, i'm not saying they shouldn't be a representation of your society and what you people believe

>Kid is alone in a NICE HOUSE
>Get all ready to show up and rob the fuck out of the place
>FUCKING CHRIST I WAS JUST HERE TO ROB THE PLACE
>Instead of BE and 2 years plead down to 6 months probation you get 6 years and sex offender status
>Just wanterd an xbox

>"boss" / "papi"
>the awful yellow car
>bringing dinner for one
>admitting his intent to have sex
>talking to CH despite knowing what awaits

Somebody execute this human trash.

>but I haaave the transcript
>IT WAS A RUSE SO I CAN EARN HER TRUST AND STEAL HER PS4 and some games
>but the PS4 has no gaaaames

He's a Puerto Rican from NYC, the only thing surprising about any of this is that he didn't show up barefoot with a knife.

who cares? it's funny

>he locks the door behind him
Wait a second, muricans don't do this?

I MUST GO SHOPPING

Anyone have the google drive link to the previous episodes and the how to catch a predator episodes? Thanks desu :^)

>dinner for one

This really is pretty scummy, especially with his intentions on going there.

>Colon surely is going to choke on his chicken noodles

>I know who you are
HOLY SHIT

they were making it seem like he hasn't had sex ever, rather than say he is a virgin, he confesses to a fucking a kid
he did the right thing

I would much prefer being wined and dined before getting fucked

bump

"Heeeeeeeere's Papi!!!"

Nice quads, see for everything.

Better give the chat woman a bulletproof west. The predator might shoot her through the internet.

Sucks that the episodes are only 4 minutes long now. First two were well over 10 minutes each.

I'd shoot her with my spunk.

hahaha i got that reference bro, it's from The Shining, a 1980 British-American psychological horror film produced and directed by Stanley Kubrick, co-written with novelist Diane Johnson, and starring Jack Nicholson, Shelley Duvall, Danny Lloyd, and Scatman Crothers. The film is based on Stephen King's 1977 novel The Shining.

Here's the imdb page:
imdb.com/title/tt0081505/

Scroll down after the first video, they post it in segments throughout the article.

What's the chances he didn't need a slash and was just planning to destroy his 12 year old girlfriend's toilet with a monster corn loaf.

Absolute scum.

This predator looks like Sal from Impractical Jokers

>Both genuinely getting off

"Whatcha wearing boo?"
"My nipples are rubbing against my top, it's so tight."

imagine that feeling he got when he first saw hansen and knew who he was, kinda jealous that would've been one hell of a high

That chatlogs are always so boring and amateur. I used to do that shit for a living in FFXI. Make u cum so hard you will farm all night for me

jesus fuck i didn't realize how ridiculous you can make body armor look. who the hell signed off on that art work?

I'd rather have the feeling of being Chris and crushing the souls of the predators

>it's not a her

Kinda boring show so far tbqh. We need more meme guys like "IT'S A QUESTION" and "WHAT! NO WAY!".

You generally only put ten percent down.

You normally give 10% to a bail bondsman who covers the rest but keeps the deposit.

He waived his right to remain silent for Chinese takeout

new thread

The guy literally knew he was screwed.

Anything he would say would have already been known to be a lie prior, or they'd find out in due course so he was just flat out honest.

He's seen the show enough.

Did you forget about le hey boo guy already?

Daddy

>switcheroo
kek'd hard

>millennials

So not only are you a pedo, but you're a 40 year old one at that.

Pathetic. Get out of your moms house faggot.

Ahh okay, did not know that

I know love knows no age, but not everyone feels that way

>XTREME ARMOR

>just so Chris Hanson can make a fuck fucking people over.
>make a fuck