twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Fatman

Ben Affleck is Batman-tits

Wish I was faffleck

>his chest
jesus christ

Breast reduction.

nanananana flat man

This is the effect of working for Warner. Cavill lost his hair, Afflicki got clinical depression.

Are those effects of failed PCT? He got fat really quickly and his tits have never been as prominent.

It's the effect of not working out all.

He was never big on that and he never really had those tiddies hanging that low

Well, he's old and probably continued eating big even after he stopped lifting.

What does this mean?

>old
He's only 43, one year younger than Jared Leto

time goes on, user.

And probably the alcohol.

christ, jen looking rough too

leto clearly has a much better physique, but could also look like shit if he ate like shit.

He fucked up his PCT

And you fags always say they have good trainers, doctors and whoever the fuck.

really strange to see the illusion fall apart, when celebs are unglorified

>She didn't look like that on the set of daredevil damnit

who's the qt with the phone

He was never really in good shape to begin with. It was clear they had to use low lighting and CGI in his training scene.

what's pct

post cycle therapy

post cycle therapy

you use it to not lose gains and not to grow tits when you stop injecting testosterone

so a failed pct would be to go cold turkey, baby steps? or are you supposed to take other drugs to stop tits.

>those breasts are very saggy
>suspiciously saggy

affleck looked seriously depressed after the shooting and everyone assumed it was just the divorce but it was also the estrogen overload moodswings

Protip: PCT isn't exactly 110% sure, you can do it perfectly and still grow tits.

You're supposed to take estrogen inhibitors that are normally used for breast cancer, Nolvadex for example.

Why can't he remove his gyno via surgery? It's not like he can't afford it

How come Bale fluctuated between skinny, fat and muscular constantly and still never ended up with moobs?

It's probably just fat and he doesn't seem to give much of a fuck

dude is worse than me and he's a fucking a-list millionaire.

He probably has a fantastic diet or he just got lucky with his genetic fat placement

He had glorious moobs.

Most millionaires are even worse than him. Go figure.

Jihad

either no roids or better meds for the sideffects during roids

>bale
>no roids

kekeroni

But he actually looks chubby there user, look at his legs. When he sheds the weight he loses the moobs.

Lucky bastard.

he was fat in a movie? i only remember ripped and skinny. maybe this was bulk stage.

don't really remember ever seeing him that big. maybe I just forgot.

American Hustle.

>loses the moobs
that's because moobs can be pure fat, which you will lose if you lose weight and gain muscle. nothing to do with luck.

he went from literal auschwitz to this in 6 months

He was fat in that movie with JLaw and Bradley Cooper.

It's not that he was huge, it's that he went from 55kg literal skelly to 86kg muscular in a year.

Spoiler this happens to every roid user who stops working out

The skin around your Pecs doesn't shrink back up after you drop mass

eventually you have to go off it /fit/ moron

and this will happen to you

hope all those instagram selfies were worth the man boobs for the rest of your life

His body literally put extra fat around his tits, it's a very reliable sign of raised estrogen levels.

He might not have breast tissue there but he fucked up nonetheless.

It was less than a year and he was over 90kg at first, but Nolan told him slim down. You can see it in the movie, he was bigger in the training scenes.

Nothing like this happens if you properly run your PCT protocol

dumb fa/tv/irgin

yeah nvm. he roided like a motherfucker.

>PCT

Stop being a faggot and cruise for life

That's really not true, you can do it perfectly and still have horrible side effects.

>mfw babbies think this is roids
>mfw he's only 190

I've been lifting for 9 years, I have a 4plate bench. He roided. The body itself is achieveable natty, but not in 6 months comming off of this. Go back to /fit/ and stay there you worthless dyel piece of shit.

It's very achievable natty, but not in the time span he did it in.

My thoughts exactly.

Actually true, especially at 40+

This. That's difference is not possible in a year never mind 6 months..

dude is ~44, he should be cruising for life now and just be happy

estrogen depression is not a nice thing

>pump
>dehydrated
>lighting
>makeup

Whatever you say faggot.

>go back to fit

Where they tell you gomad doesn't work? or ask if 2 plate bench is natty. Nah, I've gotten everything I can from that gayhaven.

Nice tits

>estrogen depression is not a nice thing
tfw we might lose the best batman for the same reason behind all the tranny suicides

3 months from that to Begins is doable natty tbqh

Are you fucking stupid? He was 55kg in The Machinist. 6 months lather he was over 90kg. That is impossible natty.

>Where they tell you gomad doesn't work? or ask if 2 plate bench is natty
Sounds just the place for your dumb ass.

Light colors don't work with moobs, Ben.

>3 months from that to Begins is doable natty tbqh
Are you fucking joking?
You obviously never lifted.

ignore him, every bale machinist-to-begins thread there's one overcompensating faggot going "you just arent pushing hard enough! Only faggots dont think that's natty"

And I bet he looks like shit, too. Just like every delusional natty.

i'm joking on the other dude saying 6 months is doable

at this point i think he's just a troll, it's always the same shit

His wife looks like a dude.

No. It isn't.

ahhh you guys are just fucking pussies man

you can totally double your fucking weight in six months bros

underrated

why does he have tits?

three weeks on gomad it's possible

Picture on left is in no way on roids. he gets paid to lift. and told exactly what to eat. Go ahead and post that dumbfuck image of all his body types throughout the years, because that's fucking wrong too. Kill yourself. By the way, next time you're going talk about your numbers, talk about your squat or dead. I could give a fuck less about your bench, faggot.

Everyone has tits user. They just get bigger on steroids so you have to cut them off or take drugs to try and control the size.

SS+GOMAD

post roids estrogen poisoning

>he gets paid to lift. and told exactly what to eat.
That's not how genetics and muscle building works you imbecile.

Just because you train right and sleep enough doesn't mean you'll pack 30 lbs of muscle in a couple of months.

go look at affleck in BvS, he doesn't seem roided either (just a slightly fat dude with some muscle and moobs).

Roided dudes don't always look like dried Hugh Jackamns with the Rock's traps and scoops boy's delts

So you are stupid. We already told the body was achieveable natty. The time span isn't. You can't make this transformation in 6 months, retard. Also, you pic is from Amerinca Psycho, where he's smaller than Batman Begins.

>I could give a fuck less about your bench,
Ah, you're a power fatty. Should have known. All you need to know is I have a 1400 total. I'm guessing that's 1000 more than yours.

Fuck off and die. You don't understand what natty capability is because you turned in your card too soon.
Affleck definitely wasn't on gear. His muscles were caked with makeup and the training scene was shot almost in the dark. He also doesn't have the ass of someone who can squat five plate. Plus, why not rerack?

Scratch that, a 1474 total. I hadn't added up with my final 1RMs.

>Fuck off and die. You don't understand what natty capability is because you turned in your card too soon.
You fucking idiot.

You can't pack 30 lbs of pure muscle in a few months. Are you fucking seriously so stupid?

Deluded motherfucker. Pick the fucking book already.

Pick up some weights loser.

This. I tried it and no matter what I did, I got horrible acne. Followed everything to a T under Dr supervision. I got off a while back and haven't suffered anything long term thankfully

Prove it

post body with a timestamp, I'm really curious

Once again
>angles
>lighting
>pump
>dehydrated
>probably has pants that high to cover love handles

Are you really so fucking retarded that you don't understand they can manipulate the way someone looks on screen? I don't care about your pussy numbers. I especially don't care if you got them from roiding.

Prove what, you dumb fuck? Why don' you try to gain 50kg of relatively lean mass in 6 months? See how that goes for you.

>He also doesn't have the ass of someone who can squat five plate
why are you saying something so dumb to make your point that post-batman sudden-moobs man didnt roid?

i picked your fucking mother last night

there's always the same troll with the same bait

>you turned in your card too soon.

I'll explain it in a way a retard like you can understand.
THE. BODY. IS. POSSIBLE. NATTY. THE TIMESPAN. IS. NOT.

>I especially don't care if you got them from roiding.
I'm natty. I've been lifting for 9 years. You were still in middle school when I was repping 315 on the bench.

yes it is, you fucking tool

post timestamped body

nice digits

youtube.com/watch?v=Kf4rk8Lz5xY

>this thread

post body then, if that's possible in 6 months you should be easily bigger than Bale

he's obviously trolling or is a fat looking ss fuck

these guys have serious issues with humility

He looked big during the Takbir incident on Bill Maher

check the filename, faggot.
just got back from the gym, too

>looks like a fat fuck with saggy tits in literally every photo of himself in the last two years
That crossfit scene in BvS was all cgi, wasn't it

He actually looked good in the pics before the movie came out. He just went down very quickly.

He obviously stopped lifting and didn't do a proper PCT. I don't understand why someone his age doesn't hop on TRT for life.

>yfw guys like this run the same risk of heart disease as a fatty

Just looks like an actor in between roles to me.

There are pics posted all the time of actors in between roles and looking like shit. They snap right back in a few months.

i think that was during the time of the shoot

it's possible from The Machinist to that in 8 months natty.

he got more swole and sightly fit, but yes lighting and cg helped same as 300 (but more in affleck's case)

that fatness is a telltale he was jacked and roided and got too much estrogen afterwards

Yeah, cause they roid. Still, Affleck wasn't on the level of Cavill or Hemsworth to begin with.

Are you stupid?

It's 3 months on SS/GOMAD

Yeah but that guy's saying that Ben was never in shape at all, even during the shoot

I agree

it depends on what one thinks of in shape. His scene when he wakes up and has some slight moobs isn't my goal body but he was fine

>be multimillionaire
>don't get the gyno removal surgery
what even is he thinking

He's too busy

Fixing JL, preparing for Batman, there will most likely be JL reshoots, post on Live by Night, and his home life is clearly a mess. Henry is too busy on WoW to hang out with him.

He's just gotta make space to hit up a clinic

On a side note Jared Leto gained weight for a movie and it sucked.

Damn, see you've been doing this for a couple of weeks? Keep working on it son.

Could have just hired Jonah Hill.

Probably would have been a better performance too.

Too busy to pin once a week? Gimme a break.

Jared Leto always fails when he tries too hard.

Get your shit together, Ben.

>shaving your chest like a faggot

Women that want a man without hair on his chest actually want a woman, not a man.

Yeah, keep disregarding all the things that are good about him and focus on his shaved chest to make yourself feel better.

Ayer made him wax/shave his whole body though.

>still has hair around his nipples

Very strange.

>giving a shit what women want

Protip: Women don't like anything but money and power.

So how come Ben's waifu left him?

His money is now her money.

Why do they love me when I have neither?

Did he forget to shave his nips?

Grew back faster.

I wish my moobs were that small..my shit sags all the way down to my belly button almost

t. 400 pound neckbeard

I don't even leave the house I'm so disgusted with myself

And he had to lose mass to look like that

>Rick Owens memewear

What the fuck is "natty"?

Just pick up a cool hobby like miniature painting.

His physique was attainable in a year and half

Natural , no steroids used.

steroids will fuck you up no matter what

me in the middle ish

Who else doing a PCT atm?

Yeah they do , but if you did 1 cycle and ran proper PCT , good chance you'll be fine. Though there are risks like your endocrine being fucked up in your 30s

Start cycling again.

thought his aswell