What's next for his career?

What's next for his career?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/search/name?birth_year=1943
imdb.com/name/nm0101777/?ref_=tt_cl_t8
imdb.com/title/tt0090021/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_44
youtube.com/watch?v=XeB9ZxffQAE
europe.newsweek.com/priests-commit-no-more-abuse-other-males-70625
wikispooks.com/wiki/Document:The_Franklin_Scandal#Alisha_Owen:_9_to_15_for_Perjury
chud.com/community/t/74262/what-is-it-by-crispin-glover-an-interesting-read
youtube.com/watch?v=0f1mSfF1D0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are they ever going to fucking tell us, or just tease it forever?

So was it Charlie Sheen or Brad Pitt?

Jonah Hill

Sounds hot desu

Tease forever because Feldman's got no evidence and he would get sued to hell and back and most likely imprisoned for decades.

didn't we agreed it's RDJ?

People in Hollywood are pedos, more news at 11.

Corey Haim's career? It's pretty much dead at this point.

Because nothing actually happened

>prison for slander

>REVEALED! after these messages

I thought everyone knew that

i hope its tom hanks

that's actually the safest place for Corey Feldman is prison. LAPD would deliver him to the pedo ring and they would have their way with him for one last time.

I know who the A lister is ,I work for a new york newspaper that's been around for a long 'time'.

The embargo is up so I can't say anything that will risk my job.I can say that this actor has been in lots of 'BIG' films and has even won a Oscar.

>sicko monster outed
IF HE'S OUTED THEN WHERE IS THE SOURCE NAMING HIM!?

My bet: Clint Eastwood.

It's Morgan Freeman right?

Oh ill bet, an anonymous post on Cred Forums is a pretty big risk. Especially if there are multiple people who know it too.

Tom Hanks didn't have enough pull to get away with raping Haim after his first big role

Unless the leak means that he got discovered child molesting later and his LATER star power helped him avoid it. But I don't think that's what is implied

Tom Hanks

T.Hanks

>Corey Haim stated that his molester was 42 years old when it first happened, and that he, himself, was 14 years old at the time.

Why someone would tell lies on the Internet?

>"""Molested""" at 14

Lol what a fag, I bet he was asking for it

Has his career been raped?

Is he a big guy 4u?

if it is Hanks people will forgive him because le actor of my childhood xD

Cory Haim birthday 1971
Puts him at 14 between 1985-1986

42 year old molester then was born in 1943-1944

Now Cross reference that with actors born in 43-44 that worked with him in 1985-1986

So his molester is in his late 70's

it sounds like a few different Corey Haim molestors existed, and some of the descriptions are getting mixed up. If he was a pretty boy who wanted to advance his career in traditional Hollywood fashion, I'm sure there were dozens of pervs who tapped that ass.

can it be spielberg please. I want ready player one cancelled.

Ok guys - which one was it?

They will never release the name.

Jack Nicholson?

>Ben Kingsley
Gandhi raped Corey Haim

U guys are stupid
If there was a name
News would be fighting to be the first to break it, not setting up a reveal

It's bullshit, no name no click

When there is a name said you'll fucking know about it

Test

my last digit decides

I don't think that's what user was implying. Pic unrelated.

The family man part doesn't match. I honestly don't think the name will come up. It's interesting so it has people's attention. But I doubt anything is going to happen.

It's Chevy

Notable people born at that time

De Niro
Christopher Walken
Joe Pesci
Michael Douglas
Danny De Vito
Gary Busey
George Lucas

Pick one

terrence malick is too secretive, it has to be him

underrated post

Walken and DeNiro seem like top suspects

Everyone's talking about Charlie Sheen and forgetting his dad.

imdb.com/search/name?birth_year=1943

:^)

Imagine getting raped by Danny Devito.

Jesus.

>George Lucas
he raped everyone's childhood

Was he in any films with these guys?

I guess Michael Douglas. I wouldn't consider many of the others to be "Family Men," and George Lucas is too autistic.

Imma go with Chevy

You dun fucked up

That's a big poster

Hey guys, what's going on in this thread?

HAIM?

Wonder if he payed the troll toll?

FOUND HIM:

imdb.com/name/nm0101777/?ref_=tt_cl_t8

Not really a problem, not like it would hurt or anything

Literally who?

Brad Pitt? since Angelina threw him out.

that proves it. Corey lied.

He was in Lucas with Haim in 1986

It must be Busey.

They starred together in Silver Bullet which came out in 1985. Haim was 14, and Busey was 41.

imdb.com/title/tt0090021/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_44

> guy "boy" "d"

Didn't Michael Douglas went to rehab for some sort of sex addiction?

>he's an A-lister who is sort of the "kingpin" of a massive pedophile ring that is an open secret in Hollywood
>Woody Harrelson and Bill Murray were in a movie called Kingpin
???????????

Corey has a December birthday so there's a 4 month window where the ages line up.

Season 3 of True Detective confirmed!

1) He wasn't big back then
2) They implied it was a mogul and producer, not just an actor

Don't forget Randy Quaid

Tom Hanks. He's the only superstar actor with a family-man reputation who's old enough.

Unless it really is Charlie Sheen. But he's not a family-man actor really.

I find it hard to believe that he could organize and underground sex ring, but maybe

Movies don't come out instantly, after they're made.

Jeremy Piven is a sleaze. It was him

He wasn't always a creature.

isn't there a point that this is true tho?

i knew i wanted to fuck girls by then, you couldnt get me to "fall" for rapists' DECEIVING ways

at some point you gotta go "this effeminate attention fag might be gay"

No industry would protect his crazy ass.

They would if he had dirt on other people.

Malick

HOLY FUCK IT WAS SPIELBERG

CRISPIN GLOVER WAS RIGHT

for you

He's barely capable of speech let alone blackmail. He's also not even close to an A-lister or a family man.

I always believed the fact that Feldman could prove it is what kept him alive. If he releases, many others who were victims are fucked too from the attention

He's got people, if he dies weird, they release, it's not complicated.

>Big Friendly Giant

What did he mean by this?

>revealed
>doesn't reveal anyone
What did they mean by this

Just 'a' Oscar?

What did glover say?

no one would protect him, not seen as some mogul wholesome family man

if its tom hanks ill be heartbroken

He's pure

Michael Douglas.

The son of a famed rapist. Father of a failed meth dealer.

Its him.

Two children

Dig deeper user

>he's not a family-man actor
Perhaps they mean he's from a family of actors (ie. Martin Sheen, Emilio Estevez).

Harrison Ford

>yfw its him

>“The first time this man raped Corey was after he got him high on pot,” said a source.

>Son of a famed rapist. Father of a failed meth dealer.
>And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

I'd like to be molested by Tuesday Weld.

>family man

As in the traditional sense of that he's part of a Hollywood family or dynasty?

You don't think it's possible there was intimidation and coercion involved

Important dude in your industry starts making threats about how much power he has over you career you start thinking you'll do what he says

Even if the kid is gay that's not cool

CC

WHOM IS IT

There's no way it's Tom Hanks.

When Savile was raping people it was an open secret (as this one is), and nobody ever described him in the media as a good guy or "down to earth" like they always have with Hanks. In fact there were multiple allusions to Savile's activities in the media, mostly by fairly obscure or outspoken alternative comedians.

youtube.com/watch?v=XeB9ZxffQAE

STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS

Pro-Tip, if you get raped don't wait 20 years to bring it up. Fucking dipshits.

Idris Elba

>Brad Pitt divorce happens just as this story breaks

so it was Pitt, right?

With Saville you can actually see him do it during his shows.

You mean statue of limitations.

i just find it very hard to believe these guys were innocent schoolgirls or something

it's like that dude who went to bryan singer's party and "was drugged" when he was 17 and came back twice or something like he's a easily influenced kid

i get it why we play this game about girls but to pretend boys are the same is so silly

>be 11
>have no adult rights or resources
>be raped by someone extremely powerful
>why didn't they report it right away???

how come when the pedophiles get busted they never charge the kid with a crime? most are old enough to understand that what they're doing is illegal or at least inappropriate

Visiting from /fit/

Son is child abuse a real big problem in Hollywood? I thought it was a meme.

No limit when the victim is underage, you retard.

Glover and the Spielberg thing seem more like that case

i could imagine all the hindsight know-it-all people thinking "how did people not noticed" when they look at all the kids and infantile stuff in his movies

>how come when the pedophiles get busted they never charge the kid with a crime?

It's already known that Joe Pesci molested McCulkin, hopefully this new revelation is going to be somewhat more groundbreaking than this.

I wonder if they'll ever say the same about Schneider...

wtf pesci? since when?

Winona Ryder, obvi.

>Jews run Hollywood
>Old Jew Pedo Stereotype is a real thing

Take a guess, muscles.

It's gossip mostly, not confirmed or anything but from time to time it's always brought up

What's his name again?

when the guy is handsome then is not rape though.

No

She just fucked everyone that would say yes

Mel told her to fuck off, and she said the "oven" remark

wtf i hate joe pesci now

Boxer not meathead.

Um that's a stereotype? It was priest in the catholic church that were pedos no?

Scott Rudin

clue: mid-20s Rudin was head of 20th Century Fox who produced Lucas.

Rudin has won Emmy Grammy Oscar and Tony awards. powerful enough for Corey to think he would lose his career if he said anything.

oh shit he's fucked

That was just a movie ya dingus.
Home Alone isn't real.

all the 80s twinks look like they were raped and on drugs 24/7

Nobody fucking knows who that is though

One of those blind item gossip sites said Pesci and his co-star (the other burglar) molested him.

I wouldn't say it's "known," there's been a rumor and that's it. It wouldn't blow my mind if it was true though, I'd believe virtually anything about Hollywood stars these days.

from where were you blasted with that stereotype repeatedly?

DING DING DING DING

>has no oscars

>guy collects children from all over the world with his wife who used to unapologetically make out with her brother

Nah, he seems legit.

That other burglar guy seems like more of a creep than Pesci. (crazy enough)

Dude, what kind of proof is that? Pedophiles are not some cartoon characters, they can go on fucking children for years and still appear normal - and that's even easier in Holywood for a variet of reasons. Savile was a crazy fuck on a whole another level, he even fucked corpses in mortuary. He was one in a million creep, hardly a typical example.

europe.newsweek.com/priests-commit-no-more-abuse-other-males-70625

neither does sheen

Article says A-list Actor though

>imprisoned for decades
the US is not a retarded communist country like yuroslavakia so there is no criminal slander here akmed

Leonardo Dicaprio.

Apparently it's an open secret that this Hollywood guy has been doing this for years, decades even. Just about everyone in the industry knows about it by now.

If that's the case it's not Tom Hanks because he wouldn't have the reputation he has for being such a decent guy. I'm not saying folks would say "no comment" when asked what he's like, but they wouldn't gush about what a sweet guy he is either.

Busey is an promise keeper, not a secret keeper

That said I don't get why this Haim character keeps this pity party going. Either pony up and tell everyone or shut up and stay out of the rag papers

who are you quoting? that's not in any of the articles I've seen

Me

is this how black people felt when they found out about cosby?

De Niro has always registered on my gaydar.

Fucking pedo rapist.

The news.

Oh shit now I get it. Cuz the news is run by the Jews too right? So they say Catholics priest rape the take attention away from Jew rape?

What? Who is you?

radar broke the charlie sheen hiv story in the same way though

Is that you, Mr. Busey?

Not slander but perjury (and possibly more).

wikispooks.com/wiki/Document:The_Franklin_Scandal#Alisha_Owen:_9_to_15_for_Perjury

>Owen was found guilty on all counts—Judge Case sentenced her to between nine and fifteen years in prison for perjury [she served 10 - was released in 2001]

>When Gary Caradori initially videotaped Alisha Owen’s testimony, she voiced her reservations about coming forward, saying she had been warned that talking would endanger her or family members. On November 7, 1990, as Owen awaited her perjury trial, her 17-year-old brother Aaron was found hanged in his cell at the Lincoln Correctional Center. His death was ruled a suicide.

I'm just saying there's no need to punish the good for what the wicked have done

He's quoting me

That's pretty retarded man. You atually take some actors opinion from a public interview as some honest and objective assesment of character. Forget the fact that those people are paid to play fiction, you understand that not everyone speaks what they really think, and it's not really smart to diss a guy who is a star and who might one day work with you and grant you fame and recognition?
Also
>apparently it's an open secret that this Hollywood guy has been doing this for years, decades even
And you know why it's an open secret? Because nobody gives a fuck. Haim and Feldman were passed around like toys and everybody knew that to the point where it was a running joke. Hollywood and movie industry in general is full of disgusting individuals and people who just don't give a shit because they want to get money.
>but they wouldn't gush about what a sweet guy he is either
oh they would, and they would even do more if that served their interests, you sound really naive here

you thought Spotlight deserved best movie of the year and all the press?

Are you people autistic? "Family man" means a stable father who's very caring and responsible towards his family.

Its joe pesci

slowly blacklisted from hollywood, one kid, has an oscar, right age

Isn't it 2 kids though for the person in question?

Bill Cosby, maybe?

Sources in Hollywood tell me it's Stephen Tobolowsky

For the last time, it's RDJ

It was Spielberg.

all of them

Sources say the pedo has two kids. RDJ has three

source?

This whole thing is really nasty.

Maybe it's two of his own kids

"Beer Can" Dan

I hope that degenerate pederast will be outcasted, bankrrupted and anally raped in prison.

Now, if it were a qt girl instead of a boy, i'd like to high five the guy.

they were.

It's not just actors who say Tom Hanks is a thoroughly decent guy though. Journalists, members of the public, even these "blind item" gossip sites that everyone seems to accept without question, they all say that Tom Hanks is one of the good guys in the industry.

I've even seen it said multiple times when people are talking about what a moral cesspit Hollywood is, and not by people who have anything to win or lose by supporting Hanks.

I'd bet serious money that it's not Tom Hanks.

Jesus Christ I can't handle Ford being a pedo/rapist, don't do this to me jewllywood

who won an oscar here?

based on this thread and my 50 years of forensic and legal experience, i'd say it's 100% pesci

The first four

these rumors don't do jack shit even if the name gets out

pic related

Josh Brolin

But Pesci isn't in movies that much anymore nowadays

I'd say the favourite right now would be Charlie Sheen but he also has more than kids.

that guy's supposed to still be a big deal A-list star today. what blockbuster has fuckin pesci been in these last few years?

>DeNiro
this man has colonized more black women than the transatlantic slave trade

>REVEALED!
>Nothing is actually revealed

No wonder your medium is dying.

he's not an actor tho

Bane?

its sheen he'll stick his dick in anything

>tfw waiting for Matt Lauer to get the exclusive

>it's Corey Haim
>tfw you can't even trust yourself

le this

Personally I also think that's not him since he lacks most of the signs, but that doesn't mean anything. His image is a matter of public perception, and he shapes it carefully - every big-name actor does. It's pretty stupid to take those opinion on him into consideration - think about how many serial killers were charming to the people around them, even when they were in court getting tried for multiple murders.

>this actor has been in lots of 'BIG' films

>starts out as a family friendly goof-ball comedic actor throughout the 80s
>Suddenly becomes THE leading man for every CIA-produced american propaganda film produced in Hollywood over the last 30 years

I wonder what might have motivated that shift in his career.

Hey kids

My medium is fine, it's YOUR medium that's dying m8.

chud.com/community/t/74262/what-is-it-by-crispin-glover-an-interesting-read

underrated

I have the first one. Took forever to find

>Have you ever had a really big secret?
it was there all along jesus

Sheen raped Haim according to Feldman but nobody listened. This is another person who supposedly raped Haim.

I always hated that kike's movies, now I have a reason to also hate him, thanks.

Getting raped is a crime now?

>not wanting to get "raped" by young prime Harrison.
>not offering him coke and slipping shit into his beer to get him in the mood while making suggestive sexy hints
>not getting impatient with his laid back nonchalance as he casually rebuffs every advance you make
>not getting frustrated and knocking back a few too many shots before just blurting it out and forcing him to bluntly turn you down
>not getting upset and begging him to do it while promising him that he will enjoy it
>not getting sloppy drunk and hanging and drooling all over him repeating "PLEEEAAAASSSEEEE" over and over while he looks really uncomfortable and fights to keep you off him
>not grabbing his ankle as he tries to leave and having him drag your pathetic sobbing mess out the door with him before he finally kicks you in the face to break free and makes a run for it.
>not screaming "NOOO!! COME BAAAACK!" as you crawl on hands and knees after him and then rolling around in the front yard wailing as all the neighbors come out to watch.

its impossible to be a rapist when everyone is willing

This. Real life psychopaths are usually charming, suave, sweet talker, fancy dressed, expert manipulators. T.Hanks is almost the textbook example of that.

honestly didn't know spielberg was tight with michael jackson. goddamn.

Ennio Morricone was playing a harmonica in the background as one of his "unofficial soundtracks" while he did it.

You watch too many movies. The majority of psychopaths are likely ghetto thugs and average Joe truck drivers, teachers and clergy (whatever will facilitate their crimes).

There are probably more than an average number of psychos in the police, military and security industries too.

Just say who it is all ready or fuck off

Dan "Man with a plan I have a fucking gun get in my van cum inside her if she's a minor rough rider" Schneider

you don't need to be a clinical psychopath to abuse kids. just sufficiently narcissistic. most narcissists look normal and put together.

Nooooo, he's going to be Cory Haim in the biopic.

It's Kiefer Sutherland's dad who poked him, you read it hear first.

t. journalist

Why do you keep posting this shit like it's news?

Cosby raped 30 women over the span of 20 years and nobody gives a shit.

Who fucking cares about 1 boy?

I agree with that. Most pedos probably blend in a lot better than full on psychopaths. Until it's time to post on Cred Forums.

>this is the face of a pedophile psychopath
nah. that'd be the most ridiculous and absurd twist ever

>20 years

Hasn't it been heavily implied for years that it was Charlie Sheen? Or is there some new evidence?

Because he was a visible wreck to the point where people were mourning him before he even died. It's a heartbreaking story

Oh My Fucking God

it adds up

And I base that on absolutely nothing.

I actually believe this, he looks like a pedophile

no oscar. also he's cool, kief would be a mess if he was a pedo's kid

>you read it hear
>hear

>>Suddenly becomes THE leading man for every CIA-produced american propaganda film produced in Hollywood over the last 30 years
What?

>nobody gives a shit
He was never convicted in a court but his life is over, his legacy forever ruined. If he's guilty then that's a kind of justice I guess, but a lot of women who came forward did so with their hand out, and got paid a lot of money to say Bill Cosby raped them.

The leader of a notorious Hollywood child sex ring should at least be questioned by police and taken to court. And it's not just one boy, it's not even just one boy called Corey. Imagine how many kids you have to rape before you've raped two with the same name.

Not many in a muslim country because they're all called Mohammed but in the USA, probably a million. Raping a million kids is news user. It's news.

Dan "To Get on Nick you gotta touch his Dick" Schneider

he did it, the fuck. I can feel it, he or his son.

>A million

I'm not defending the sick fuck, but a million seems a little high

Exactly why it needs to be investigated. One is too many, but a million... "a little high" is an understatement.

i'd say it's a pretty low estimate

t. expert

Dan 'can' Schneider

why wouldn't the fbi or some police organization be onto this?
they're stars and rich but not untouchable.

>dad?
>why are we in the court room, I want booze
>hick
>dad?
>you didn't put your sausage in the wrong oven, did ya?

No are you fucking kidding?

hansen

Harry and Marv spit-roasting Culkin was a tough scene to grasp.

jews almost never sue for jailtime. almost always money.

Lord Love a Duck era Tuesday Weld or Falling Down era Tuesday Weld?

I just noticed that Devin Faraci is in that thread.

Was it in da house?

>old man hears the commotion and tries to intervene with a shovel
>"...keep rolling, let's see where this goes."

He used to be a reviewer for the site

I always thought Marv turning into a skeleton as he cums was too much.

explain

Was he always a loudmouthed cunt?

Perhaps a part in a zombie movie?

You do realise that Busey wasn't always like this, right?

He had his brain turned to mulch by a motorcycle accident, he was a normal dude before.

No more than it happens in the rest of the world, actors just have money to cover it up

yeah just a normal everyday pedophile dude

Of course its Michael Douglas

not really a household name though.

I think most people know who pesci is

Are you retarded? Who doesn't know who Joe Pesci is, at least by face alone?

Literally who else could it be?

>hugely beloved, A-list Actor
>Typecast as THE "Wholesome Family Man" due to his personal reputation and public image
>Immaculate 30-year career starring in Hollywood Blockbusters with a reputation for guaranteed box-office success

Can't think of anybody who fits the bill better than Tom Hanks. Are there any other huge hollywood actors known primarily for their 'wholesome, family-friendly' persona?

What about statute of limitation? It isn't like Corey can press charges at this point. And if he "outs" an actor the accusation can be safely ignored because who's going to believe a has-been druggy?

not gen y an x

also I read that they feared of saying who because of his link to other organizations outside of hollywood

>What is Goodfellas, one of the most popular crime movies ever made
>What is Home Alone, one of the most popular family movies ever made

People still watch those movies, or any of the other movies that Pesci was jn

Peter stormare

Definitely Chevy Chase.

It was Jeremy Piven

You're just an idiot.

There's probably like 4 guys shitting their pants right now because they all raped Corey Haim and each one thinks they're the one that's going to be outed.

>>Suddenly becomes THE leading man for every CIA-produced american propaganda film
Some how this makes sense

I've got to admit, as much sympathy as I have for Haim as a potential rape victim - the fact that he's drawing this process out gives him much less credibility and makes me question the motives for his "revelation" to begin with.

If he is aware of the identity of a serial sexual predator, why not reveal that fact immediately - if only to spare future victims of the predator? In fact, if the person is a serial rapist, why aren't any of the people who know the supposed "open secret" coming forward. California's slander laws are not that strong. If the rumors were true, a single person coming forward with allegations of abuse would start a tidal wave of victims coming forward to testify to the accusations' validity.

This all reeks of bullshit. Corey Haim is a washed-out star with extreme substance abuse issues and mental health problems. Why anyone would believe anything he says is beyond me - especially if he's being financially rewarded for "speaking out."

Cory Haim is dead bro

Yea someone should kick his ass!

* Feldman, though the same can be said for Haim

t. hanks

Fuck you he's based. Plus in his youtube channel he talks WAY too much about the "fine blonde swedish ass" to be a pedo

>extreme substance abuse issues and mental health problems

Makes it all the more likely that his pooper was violated.

his dad was a fag

>look up feldman's filmography
>costar with kiefer sutherland, tom hanks, etc
I'm scared guys, who is it

pedophile ring chief kief's dad

Eddie Murphey, but blacks don't really do pedo shit. It's mainly a white thing.

if it was anyone important it would have been revealed a long time ago. Either it never happened or it was a boom mic operator

>mfw he's just trying to stir up shit for some hush money and we'll never know

is right

It was Ford.

anyone who had a good career in the 70s or 80s probably has a rape charge or two under their cocaine-residue covered belt that they're just trying to forget about

You know that he's dead, right

>believing Haims lies

Robert Loggia

I believe the reasoning was that Feldman was "sexually assaulted" and there's a statute of limitations of 6 years for that in CA. If Feldman outed them, they couldn't get in trouble and Feldman could be sued for libel/slander. Since Haim was raped (no statute of limitations), he could have outed the person, but he's dead.

Of course, this is what Feldman claims.

As for who actually did it, the person would have had to have been A-list in the 80s to get away with it, and the articles all claim he's A-list now as well. There aren't many actors who have been "A-list" for two decades. It's too bad Haim didn't fucking keep a journal and write that shit in it, or keep a suicide note around in case he did accidentally OD at some point.

obviosly haim is tryna get a payday from the afterlife

it's probably a bunch of agents or producers with names like michel donavan and lou ferromanuel and who cares. it's probably not tom hanks.

i mean it could be. i would guess bobby deniro though.

If he was lying why would he bother defending Micheal Jackson?
If he was lying he would more likely use Jacksons to strengthen his claims.

That makes sense. Haim acted with Kiefer in The Lost Boys, which is the right sort of time. Haim said that he smoked his first joint on the set of The Lost Boys, and that the mystery A-lister got him stoned before he raped him.
Donald never raised Kiefer.

Corey Haims has been dead for years you fucking retard.

I probably shouldnt be saying this because my identity may be compromised but i work in the inner circles of hollywood and i know who it is, it's harison ford, your welcome

shut up chewie

youtube.com/watch?v=0f1mSfF1D0w

This, it's probably just all of them. The smart money is on Tom Hanks, Spielberg, Ford or Cruise. I'd include De Vito and De Niro as wildcards.

Chevy Chase.

Why would your identity be compromised? If it's a well-kept secret, there's no way it would be traced back to you.

So in saying that, it's safe to give a little more detail if this is true.

jew magic man, they'd know

"It's true. All of it."

Well, the most "claims" from "inside sources" in these threads have repeatedly pointed towards Tom Hanks, Harrison Ford and Spielberg.

I think Sheen, Pesci etc was to throw off the scent.

Is it just all of these guys? I'm pretty convinced on Spielberg given his influence, that transcript with Lucas, his work with kids throughout the years, Crispin Glover's piece.. but the article is referring to an actor.

Imagine getting assraped by Pesci.

>that transcript with Lucas,

What transcript?

>household name

hate to break it to you but I'm a self-proclaimed normie and I've never heard this guys name. Try again.

>Family man

dude come on, everybody knows Chevy is a huge fucking asshole almost on par with Charlie Sheen.

It's some transcript of them discussing Indiana Jones, where Lucas is suggesting to include an affair or something with an underage girl. To be fair, Spielberg said something like "she'd better be above (age)" but anyway just google it

tom selleck is flying under the radar guys

Until a lot more is said and shit starts hitting the fan, I call bullshit on everything.

Yeah, now I remember. Still, the made Marion Indy's underage fuck toy. Remember the scene in Raider in the bar in Nepal? "I was a child." "You were old enough."

I don't get Feldman's problem on why he can't spill the beans since he's broke as fuck now and has nothing to lose unless he fears for his life which I doubt because he never looks nervous talking about pedowood. Haim says he's still in contact with their mogul molester which leads me to believe there's some Stockholm syndrome in play here, but after Haim died Corey's been going insane with his shit music. I have a friend who was friends with his molester for years and got pissed at me when I said anything bad about it then one day my friend blew up on his abuser and that was the end of that friendship. Hopefully Feldman's PTSD is about to crack wide open like my friend's did and he'll expose all of 80's pedowood.

Pls watch An Open Secret user

Lucas wanted it, Spielberg held him a bit i think

1) lawsuits
2) threat of what powerful people can do
3) end to his career (yes he is deluded that he has a career, but still)

Damn user, if you know, just spill it yourself

He obviously doesn't know shit

If he does, then he has a fucking obligation to come forward. If he doesn't, then he's just a lying former(?) drug addict and known shitbag

This wishy-washy shit means absolutely nothing unless you name somebody, and he hasn't

t. retard
see He's done more than anyone else. That's a pretty 'Hollywood' way of discrediting someones claims.

I thought it was confirmed that Daniel Stern molested McCauley?