Mr. Robot

>1st season is incredible
>2nd season is lolsorandumb twists
>Tyrell finally set to be in the finale
>Elliott still more fucked seemingly than ever before

Will the last episode save this shitty season?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/Witchergator
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Leftovers_episodes#Season_2_.282015.29
cdn-e2.streamable.com/video/mp4-mobile/w55q.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why is everyone such a cynical fuck nowadays

I love a Mr Reddit
I love a Mr Reddit twists and discuss them.

>lolsorandumb twists

reddit.com/user/Witchergator

autism

S2 is among the biggest pleb filters among the history of television, on par with S2 of The Leftovers

first season lost its steam by the end but S2 is a whole new kind of terrible

elliot is tyrells son, joanna elliots mother, mr robot is joseph and angela the whore mary magdeline.

i agree, only a true pleb would keep watching s2.

this

dont really see how S2 of leftovers is pleb filter though, S1 seems more along those lines

The problem with season 2 is that he doesn't really get anything done. Season one was a lot of effort that brought results, in season two he is all introverted and stuff doesn't happen because low-level people outsmart the big guys.

You fucking kids are never happy
>nothing happens
or
>too many twists

Mr Robot is certified frogkino and anyone that disagrees is objectively wrong
/thread

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Leftovers_episodes#Season_2_.282015.29
Note the viewer numbers compared to Season 1.

the only actual complaint cucks have about this season is that the plot is spread a little too thin, but everything else about it is improved from S1.

if you disagree you should meditate in front of a mirror and decalcify your pineal gland

i think that's just to be expected with a show like this though

everything else about it is improved from S1.
Except for the lack of my husbando

the show will lead into eventual time travel. nothing is accident, rewatch and take in the easter eggs.

true

Wew, checked

Name a few

>People complaining that the first part of a two parter was slow
Can't wait for the true finale tomorrow to shut you plebs up

S1 was smart with the hacking portion of the show, as they didn't give too much away in what was happening and the audience would only know what happened when the end result was shown. S2 is giving you everything and at the same time nothing, as the plot doesn't develop at all. This isn't only limited in the hacking portions of the show, it's shown in almost every aspect of the show. Ex. Anti religion speech.

I want this (reddit)meme to die

what

Its not shitty, its just unveiling very slowly. You are shitty for not being able to pay attention.

The only patrician complaints about this season are Angela and lack of Tyrell.

What time travel easter eggs? They've mentioned Back to the Future several times but that's just the writers being "dude, references lmao" as usual.

it's Elliot's favourite movie, dude

>scene changes
>*music ends abrubtly*

No, thats pleb opinion. If anything to complain about, then it's Craig Robinson's little jail subplot. That was kinda weak.

>it's the season 2 is bad meme
>better soundtrack than season 1
>better cinematography
>plot is actually happening now beyond "we got this from fight club and american psycho"
>actual character development for people who aren't elliot

there's been a few too many cliffhangers per episode but that's literally the only problem

the first sign of a pleb is if they only notice/care about plot

mah patrician

i fucking love this dude

My only complaint about this season is Rami's lack of screen time.
I need more of this cute little froggo

Did you forget me, Cred Forums?

>He didn't even appear in the first episode after the prison reveal

literally who??

that VR experience was sad

is it just me or he looks the prettiest when he's all roughed up and broken inside?

he looks prettiest as tyrell

Elliot sure seems to have forgotten her.
But then again his head is all fucked up, so

dont worry when he finds the time machine he'll go back and save her

Nah, they both look prettiest when they're together

reposting leaked picc

delet this

>it's all a dream

E
MAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

BRAVO EMAIL

>tfw no bf Dom falls asleep
>3/4 of 12th episode happens in her dream

I would fugg Dom tho

>S1 gnome vs kde
>S2 Cryptoshit

no way jose

My companion of african descent

>Its a Cred Forums hates the second season of a critically acclaimed new television show despite unanimous praise

>s2 cryptoshit and pissing chink cd

Wait where the fuck is that pic from?

>S2
>pleb filter

In that plebs stop watching because they can't handle good television, right?

Thats what pleb filter means senpai

It's not from Mr Robot, the actors were in the same school it's a real picture I think

definition of pleb filter itself is a pleb filter.

______________pleb_______________

>you life is all according to keikaku says cd Chinese man

i dont think season 2 is shit but its nowhere near the quality of season 1, i just recently rewatched season 1 in preparation for the finale and its just so much better.

it feels like season 2 has just been preparation for season 3 rather than its own contained story

It's from a movie I've seen, fuck if I remember what's it called, though.
I think Tom Hanks was there too but I may be wrong about that

Repost from reddit
sue me

no shite nigga.

lots of reddit in mr reddit threads

most shit itt is reposted from reddit.

people can complain, but at the very least the amount of detail like this is cool to see in media.

my theory of the show is still regarding alternate timelines. It harkens back to when kid Elliot fell out of the window. That single instance created two separate outcomes - one where 5/9 happened, one where it did not. The theme of the show is in regards to the butterfly effect a la back to the future

who else /droppingtheshowandsendingthreatneningletterstoesmailiftimetravelconfirmed/ here

boring faggot.

can't wait to see the delorean

I don't think it's going to go that way, but fuck it would so cool if it did
We desperately need some good sci fi series

Steins;Gate

Soo, will Email ever grant this poor man's wish?

sam said it was more like a movie, just chill and wait for his almighty powers

Not even gay and I wanna see that

when i listen to the season 1 ost
>The Real Shayla
gives me the feels.

he's so cute :3

cdn-e2.streamable.com/video/mp4-mobile/w55q.mp4

Most "great" shows have that slow season of buildup, usually it's S2 go figure

the fact that he's so short makes me diamonds for some reason

So was the first part of s02e06 kino?

because you're a filthy twink chaser

I am too

>this is for all the Elliots

I love his passion. You can feel that he's genuinely excited.

Fuck, me three

lol what the fuck are you smoking

>twinks
spew

>When_China_Rules_the World.txt

Laughed my ass off at that shit.

>yfw whole s2 is elliots bad trip

>most shit in Cred Forums is reposted from reddit.

Fixed that for you.

I should rewatch it, i closed it after 5 minutes

>tfw he wakes up next to his gf and it turns out he was just some normie ollie that can't even into loonix

B R A V O E M A I L

Tuns out Elliott has been pulling the strings all along and just forgot
>Will the last episode save this shitty season?
Have a loli ask "Do you cry after sex" you know that its quality show right there, only best kino tries to shock you by having kids say something kids don't say

>implying you wouldn't

I really wouldn't.
No rice, no chicken, no taco, no curry, no mix, whites only, masc4masc, straight acting.

Eh, to each their own I guess

Larry Crowne (2011)

more from the leaks

>please tell me you're seeing this too
Perfect

the end credit sequence to this film is one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my entire life.

if you haven't seen them, do yourself a favor and google it.

Is lower quadrant framing kino or meme?

I know this has been mentioned a million times already but what the fuck is up with Angela's obligatory 10 hours of silently staring before she says anything?

I have yet to actually see a good explanation for it, it's just obnoxious as fuck and makes any scene with her instantly worse.

>yfw your waifu is a literal demon.

Shes on the slow side

Who is that semen demon? And who's the girl?

It's called bad acting

Mr robot

you're*

This

>getting t hanks in your show

damn email

that filename..

Forrest Gump sequel?

>sci-fi route
It will literally never happen

>Jewish Semen Demon Darlene

unf

The prison plot twist was called upon and discussed here and pretty much considered the absolute direction the show was going for from episode 1 of season 2.
It's not a smart plot twist if a board full of autists can call on it from episode 1

Ok Honestly, this "It's going slowly and you can't enjoy it because ADHD" meme needs to die

There exist series where pretty much NOTHING of importance happens in their episodes, but the writing is so good that you could sit and just watch the characters talk for hours. This is painfully poorly written, anyone that has taken screenwriting classes can see this from miles.
They revert to the same trope of every relatively good tv-series these days, adding some sort of twist toward the end (eg door knock, who's behind it) to keep you somewhat interested in the next episode

They could actually bother to NOT think of dumb plot twists on every episode and just focus on developing the characters correctly.

for example:
Series where too much happened but had extremely bad writing and thus sucked: Twin peaks s2 middle part
Series where mostly nothing happened but had extremely good writing and was god-tier: Wire Season 3
This is obviously on the worst part right now, nothing happens and writing is terrible

Season one was meh
Season two was absolute shit.

forgot to mention series where a TON of shit happened and the writing was superb
L O S T

They took way too fucking long to bring Tyrell back.
He is the undisputed standout in an other wise good to above average show that wont be remembered for very long.
Based Tyrell only has one episode to save this season, but im 99% sure its going to be revealed that it isnt actually him and he's just been dead the whole time, and that would be fucking awful.
The prison twist did not make that much sense. I get it that the routine was supposed to represent his confinement, but how the fuck did all that shit happen with craig from the office?
He was supposedly a warden, but he just hung out in the yard with the prisoners? Not only that, he had elliot removed from the prison to beat him up after he snooped on his website, then elliot calls the FBI on him and leaves, but somehow ends up back in prison?