I just watched the first episode and the humor/banter was really bad. It was like primetime tv my mom watches bad...

I just watched the first episode and the humor/banter was really bad. It was like primetime tv my mom watches bad. The rest was alright, the zombie girl is super cute. Does it get better or should I forget it?

>swn eat you brains
;_;

Gets better

It gets better but it stays cheesy, if you can't get over that, it's not for you. Many of us find it comfy. The actors are all great, Liv especially, main arc is interesting and builds to a nice payoff, but yea. If you're a real bro who scoffs at campy humor, move along.

I tried to marathon the first episode and couldnt do it

i'm in it for the footpussy

its a show for teen girls. guys watch it for liv.

if you're a guy and genuinely like the show kys

>if you're a guy and genuinely like the show kys

You sound so tough bro, would eat steak with/10

If the other parts of it get better, or the story is genuinely interesting, I can put up with it. Guess I'll keep going.

the better question

do you have better things to do?

OP asked if it gets better. Now, he picked up on the fact that the girl was cute. Even compared it to a show his mom might watch.

If he expects the show to eventually "get good," it won't. Not unless he has a vagina. He's gotten everything out of it he'll ever get.

You cannot prove me wrong.

If you like it, fine. But I'd venture to guess you would order a salad or maybe dip your steak in ketchup if we ever dined together.

iZombie, Jane the Virgin and Crazy Ex-Girlfriend are great shows, regardless of your gender, sexuality or taste in food

Season one gets better and has the most satisfying finale I've ever seen. Season two is really fucking good too.

I'm jealous that Jake and Amir were roommates with her

Willa Holland would have made a better Liv.

The only bad part of the show is Major, just wish they would kill him off.

Major season 1 was great. Majors season 2 was bad.

I thought you were black

Major is a real human bean and a real hero.

Johnny frost is back, as per their instagrams

Can't kill the Kommissar, man

Objectively best girl? Liv > Peyton > Rita > Ravi