"Sorry, but you can't hurt with your stupid jokes, little girl...

>"Sorry, but you can't hurt with your stupid jokes, little girl. I'm live in a superior realm of consciousness where the fools cannot survive. For the past two years I have studied ancestral jewish texts, drinking knowledge at the fountain. I'm an urban hermit. I'm telling you! You can't hurt me, little girl. I'm stronger than your vain attack on my masculinity -- in fact, I'm not even a man (or a woman) anymore. For the enlightened all these categories are arbitrary. If you try to blow me, nothing is gonna come out of my circumcised penis.You don't deserve drink my sacred milk or swallow all the 4 inches of my erection. And please don't involve my good friends Brad and Leonardo. They -- specially Brad -- consider me a great dramatic actor. The "Philip Seymour Hoffman of this generation" (Brad's words). So why do you try to attack me? Can't you see I'm above that, huh? I could make a instant comeback and humiliate you, after all I'm also a great comedic actor. But I pity you, little girl. Why are you crying? Can't you handle all this heat? HAHA poor little girl HAHA"

>MOOOOOOOOM KIKEOWITZ BABYSTEIN NEEDS TENDIES WITH HIS FEDORA, I'M GONNA TEACH THAT EURO STACY BULLY BITCH WHOSE BOSS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *SHARTS IN MART*

whoever keeps trying to make this a thing is super salty and fat

Holy shit /r9k/ just let it go

t. Jewish Neckbeard

haha, nailed it

>standard TV interview
>french audience and host break into hysterical laughter
>translator drip feeding you an out of nowhere 5/10 insult
>all those smug french faces
>HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON

That's how it's done.

>"Please stomp on my cock with stiletto heels"
BOOM

>I'm live in a superior realm
>I'm live

OY GEVALT IF WE CAN'T POSSESS DIGNITY AND HUMAN DECENCY NO-ONE CAN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *SHARTS RAPEFUGEES ACROSS THE WORLD*

>Making fun of Jonah
>Salty

Wew lad

Keep 'em comin' OP, it's art compared to most of the garbage around here.

He's live, he's love

I'm sorry
>writes a novel to make joke
>So you be sayin
>Alerting fellow jews of the holocaust
>Sum finna
>Has a threesome with brad pitt
>Ay yo hol up
>Gets sent to auswitz
>So you be sayin
>wakes up at auswitz

Fucking kike slaves, you're this desperate to defend your masters? All your tax money belongs to israel. Vote hillary.

Look at the state of these two fucking faggots

whoa this really corrected my record

Glad to be of service shekelkeikstein

Please peg me mistress with your 12 inch strapon

Bam

"So Brad's single now right Jonah? Can you give me his number?"

>" You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right, I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you... but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I'm not changing. I like... I like me. My wife likes me. My customers like me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get."

>Leave goy bitch to me

How much longer does everyone expect jonah posting to go on for?

>TRUST ME GOYIM *MUTILATES INFANT GENITALS* I'M A REALLY NICE JEWISH GUY *SUCKS BLOOD* HEH-HEH *ATTACKS CHRIS HANSEN*

>Jonah Hill retweeted

>"911 is the only number you will need when i'm done with you"

I don't know why but I really laughed at this this

Post more of her pls. I want her to humiliate me

>DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?! I'M FUCKING JONAH HILL, FUCKING JONAH HILL, FUCKING JONAH HILL, FUCKING JONAH HILL, FUCKING JONAH HILL, FUCKING JONAH HILL, GIMMIE SUBWAY REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Is ironic Jonah posting the hot meme of the day?

What did he mean by this?

can someone catch me up. what happened?