Now listen, you queer...

>Now listen, you queer, stop calling me a crypto-Nazi or I'll sock you in your goddamn face and you'll stay plastered (William F. Buckley to Gore Vidal)

What did he mean by this?

btw has anyone watched Best of Enemies documentary? Is pretty fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ypv7etrd_lI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He says words but all I hear is
>triggered

>Gore Vidal

Why does anyone give a shit about this faggot?

His supposed claim to fame is writing a novel where a tranny seduces straight white men and then ties them up and rapes them with a big purple dildo.

I'm not even fucking kidding.

>please, dunk me in the arse
That's what he meant.

>get called a nazi for almost a week straight
>finally break and throw an insult back
>HOLY SHIT LOL U MAD BRO WOW YOU A HOMOPHOBE BRO WOW TRUE COLOURS DAMN SON LOL

Gore Vidal should be flayed alive

I did see the film. It wasn't really gripping to me. I guess it's the editing. Still fascinating viewing.

He wrote caligula and ben-hur

The first was retarded smut and yes; no to the second

This.

Liberals can dish it out but never take it.

Always has been true and still is.

>it's a Buckley gets btfo by a liberal as usual kind of film

Was his sole purpose in life just to have his anus widened?

Vidal was dishing it out and taking it harder than you ever imagined long before your dumb ass was born. Fuckley literally had a chimp out in almost every debate he was in because he was paid to be stupid like most professional conservatives and he was too vain to admit he was wrong almost every time he spoke.

I liked it, not biased against buckley. Pretty gud.

You couldn't possibly be this stupid.

this

One of the most accomplished American literary figures of the 20th century vs some bs partisan conservative whose sole purpose in life was to pander to people who already agreed with him.

>Dude liberals are super smart and right all the time LMAO!

Sounds like a reliable, unbiased opinion.

this
Liberals would commit mass suicide if they were subjected to the nastiness they spew at conservatives every day.

get real, homo. Vidal was plenty smarter than Buckley, but he used his intellect to peddle smut.

>One of the most accomplished American literary figures of the 20th century

>Liberals would commit mass suicide if they were subjected to the nastiness they spew at conservatives every day.

For proponents of a political ideology so concerned with safe spaces, you sure are triggered easily.

Getting Outraged is one thing and then following it up with doxing and violent censorship is another .
And taking that in consideration i won't mind demonizing the demons.

>evangelist for bisexuality

Think I just found my new band name

I never said I wasn't biased.

I'll also state that I'd prefer Fuckley to the dumbass conservatives we have today. At least back then they had someone pretend to be smart. I think he'd genuinely be dismayed at the current state of the Republican party.

>shit Vidal never said

> the dumbass conservatives we have today.

Fuckley would have been a same league and so would have vidal,given the cultural paradigm shifts that happend over the years.

I started watching it but really they were a both couple of fags and I couldn't take any of it seriosuly.

Vidal "won" only because he played dirty.
Buckley is the intellectual superior.

>Buckley is the intellectual superior.

Thisiswhatconservativesactuallybelieve.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=ypv7etrd_lI

Based Vidal

>grew out of his liberal phase
>didn't pandered to dindus
ignore the fact that KKK were democrats

needless to say IN THE CURRENT YEAR it's the progressive who are pushing for segregation.

liberals consider this as "owning" someone ??

Left is really grasping onto straw,vidal would have troll out of existence in the current year tbph fampai