DFW would have hated this with a passion

DFW would have hated this with a passion

Dallas Fort Worth?

is he was so smart why did he dress like a retard and kill himself?

>not MDE

who cares about what some depressed faggot loser thinks?

kys senpai

who is DFW
and why does he wear the mask

you mean the bandanna

DFW hated you more than anything. he talked shit about you all the time. we nodded in silence as he ranted and raged

What's a DFW?

sup mello

Why, exactly?

He may have liked it. He smoked weed, maybe he watched adult swim.

De Shawn Fantananiqua Wewuzius?

We'll never know why, as his mind was operating on a much higher level than we can conceive. Probably something to do with what a big faggot you are though.

>all the clueless faggots in this thread
Infinite Keks

Years ago DFW was what my father used to say to me when i was killing birds with stones, Ray.
Today i own a quarry and yesterday i saw two birds in a bush.
Caspere understood this

Read E Unibus Pluram. He hated cheap self-referential humor, irony as a mask for lack of skill, and lazy fourth wall breakage.

So he hated Aqua Teen Hunger Force

I don't care, I just want more DFW reaction images

will he win another US Open? I think he won't

>no one cared who I was until I put on the bandana and started writing

Nigga preferred just straight up showing everyone his lack of skill

Why the fuck should I care about some mentally unsound 'free thinker' who killed himself instead of manning up and getting a real fucking job.

DFW is the embodiment of the 'idea man'. Simply pitiful and without the resolve that would actually make him relevant.

Was a former 90 era US tennis player, famous for his infamous never-out-bandana

Are you saying all men should do is learn a trade or fight in the army? There's no room for writing and solving problems using critical thinking skills?

The dude published several books. I bet he had more resolve than you

He had a real job. He was a celebrated author in his own lifetime. How is that being an "idea man?"

Idea men are the ones who have a million ideas for good novels, or interesting things to write about, but never do.

t. unpublished 4chin poster

is DFW DTF?

dead thus far?

DST

DSL?

DEA?

KIA?

Guys, I don't know. In one point in E Unibus Pluram he mentions that sometimes, even though he's aware of all the irony, he, and many other people, can choose to still enjoy the show. Like, he can turn off his judgment for a second and like it.

But, he may have been referring to mainly sitcoms, nothing on Eric Andre's level. Then again, he stayed away from all TV at a certain point.

I mean DFW had a lot of jobs dude. If processor and writer are too effete and impractical for you then security guard should be more your speed which is another job which DFW had during the dark days of weed/alcohol drug addiction recovery. And but so it looks like your argument doesn't hold up too well w/r/t logic, people like you give me the howling fantods.

*professor.

>and but so

subtle kek[1]

1. kek being the preferred alternative to the popular "lol" (meaning laugh out loud, not lots of love) on Cred Forums. Not to be confused with the frog god.

DFW thought naming years after products and brands in IJ was profound and clever. Tbh I don't think he's the foremost expert on humor. Andre is funny, but his shtick gets old quick.

CIA?