RIP

overdose

Hopefully a nude scene

mawmi

muh dick

even after the reduction her tits look good desu

Imagine how good they would be without the reduction

desu they probably look better
i feel like a lot of the people complaining that she got the surgery dont realize that boobs that big are both painful and saggy

She probably got them shaped too

are you trying to arouse me? because it's working

Who the fuck is this?

fucking WHY? she was born with perfect tits... why did she do this. they're still WAYYYY to big for a serious actress. SHES way too big to be a serious actress. ALL SHE HAD GOING FOR HER WAS HER GIGANTIC TITS AND SHE DESTROYED THEM. IM SURE THEY STILL LOOK DECENT BUT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT ONCE IN A LIFE TIME GREATNESS IN THOS TITS. WHY DID SHE DO IT. WHY

I guess that's one good thing about it, since the reduction she has been full on slutty tease mode.

True. While looking at those I doubt they are anything outstanding, really big tits are generally only really nice inside clothes. Ones the bra goes if it's just sort of depressing.

Because "muh back pain"

her sitting on my face with my tongue -deep- in her asshole

SHES A FUCKING TEENAGER. do it when they start sagging. fucking wait 5 years. jesus christ this bitch is so stupid shes lucky she got her money on that sitcom. shes toast. she looks like SHIT

Buying a bra

Why isn't she wearing a bra? It's really uncomfortable for a busty female with big breasts when they aren't wearing bras.

Falling into obscurity. She did this to herself.

Y'all ever seen a titty post reduction? Never a pretty sight. She honestly looks like she got bad fake tits put in, look at the space between them and the position of the nipple. Bitch got Frankentitties.

Dumbass wetback whore removed the two things that give her existence worth, and now look at her. Utterly deserved

Guys if you keep bullying her shes going to quit all future projects
oh wait she doesnt have any

Still too big, she needs to work out

you dont understand
at a certain size boobs are going to be a little saggy, no matter their age
i understand that people think about it differently since they've only seen them inside clothing, but if you looked at what bare breasts look like youd probably prefer ones that were average but perky to ones that were large but sagged
no shade to big boobed girls tho

she deflated her fucking tits bro. thats all the proof i needed to see. she might as well get breast cancer, chop off the rest of her titties, get implants, and tattoo and nipples on there because those titties are TOAST

whos the new titty girl, because we need one,

She needs another tit reduction, STAT

>I guess that's one good thing about it, since the reduction she has been full on slutty tease mode.
Yeah, she's always dressed slutty now, it's great

thats what im syaing. shes not wearing a bra, so she's pretty much showing us what her mangled and mauled tits look like. sarina valentina now has better tits than ariel, and shes trans. ariel must not have made much money off modern family if shes botching her tits up that bad.

Why do some actresses feel its okay to dress like a hobo in public?

God, she was skinny AND she had massive tits and a fat ass. She ruined herself.

hey, you arent talking to a virgin pal. ive had girls with HUGE tits. i know what im talking about. yea they'll sag, but that wont happen until around 23, if she stops eating she can make it a little longer. my ex had gigantic tits and they looked like a perfect boob job, but they were natural. she was 19, im sure its not looking as good NOW. but again, ariel is way younger than her pudgy face and body looks.

She was never skinny

god gave her a beautiful gift and she spat in his face she's probably on birth control as well. Women today put their bodies through so much crap. No wonder why our children are messed up in the head. we should embrace nature and stop with all this fakeness.

F

Hnnnnng

>me on the left

>YOU WANNA KNOW HOW I GOT THESE SCARS?
>I WUZ DA TITCOW BABEE

>Y'all ever seen a titty post reduction? Never a pretty sight.

Nah, that's not true man. I had a GF in college with big ol' saggy, dangly tits. She got a reduction, and they completely reshaped that shit. Moved the nipple up, got rid of all the sag. Went from giant ugly flapjack titties, to medium sized perky titties.

There was a bit of scarring that pretty much faded after a few months, but overall it was a huge upgrade.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>womanlet with big tits

what a waste of boobs

They couldn't have gone in through the armpit or some shit?