Post flawless Action Kino!

Post flawless Action Kino!

Is this the new Predator thread?

Mad Max: Fury Road

The action film to end all action films.

Die Hard
Executive Decision
Face/Off
Predator
Terminator 2

fucking this

does this also show the females can make kino ?

favorite Arnold movie tbqh

Love the book, haven't seen the movie. It's funny that it's Arnold because in the book Richards is the polar opposite of strong and muscular. Is it better than other King adaptations?

Cliffhanger

Only problem with Executive Decision was killing off Seagal so early when he was a big action movie draw at the time.

If they have talented husbands to help them

definitely better than the majority of King adaptations. Ever see the langoliers movie? lol it was shit

anyway, the running man has a robocop vibe to it because it's satirizing violence in america in the 80's. it also has richard dawson in it, so that's cool too

It's up there lad. Most people on Cred Forums don't rate it for some reason.

The Matrix
The Raid 1&2
Ong Bak

The Raid, 1 and 2

Live Like A Cop, Die Like A Man

Dredd

This, too

Not that guy, but most people on Cred Forums are faggots that rate GoT, so fuck most people on Cred Forums.

The Raid was awesome, the second was too shit for my taste
>muh story
>muh 3 hour long film

Greatest action film since the Matrix.

I guess so. Nearly every single film that's been recommended to me on here has been shit. I've been here for a long time. mostly for the memes and random threads.

Well, it was different - opening the scene to areas other than "concrete room n#562" gave them the possibility to enact different scenes. Didn't care much for the story, I just enjoyed the fact they gave their (very talented) coreographers the chance to write other kinds of scenes. I'd argue the result is pretty awesome even if they went a bit overboard with the variety. It truly is the best maximalist action movie.

what was recommended to you? most people on Cred Forums really have shit taste

Yeah, Langoliers was pretty bad, especially the CGI. They could have shaved an hour off and it'd have been the same movie. Probably the worst part was the acting. The Australian guy and the older lady who fell in love over the span of a few hours was retarded. Especially when he told her his dying wish of visiting his hometown or whatever the fuck. I couldn't suspend my disbelief and accept two complete strangers being heartbroken over the death of one of them. Obviously the movie isn't meant for even this basic "analysis."

I've seen a good many King movies but somehow missed The Running Man. I'll have to check it out.

One of the first horror movies I watched was The Night Flier, which was bad (though not Langoliers bad), but I've got a soft spot for it anyway. Visited the town where they filmed part of Storm of the Century during one of our family's many summer camping trips in Maine. Good times.

neat, it's always cool going to different filming locations.

I lived in LA for a while and you always pass by stuff and recognize it from tv shows and movies..

Nice. This was part of the "watch over and over after school" lineup I had with my kid brother years ago.

The Rock
Con Air
US Marshals
Face/Off
Broken Arrow
The Mummy
Others

The Raid 2 tried too hard to be epic, but failed miserably. I saw that movie a few months ago and I remember literally nothing of what it was about.

The list is fairly long and most are unforgettable.

I shouldn't even need to go into detail when people recommend shit like the babadook and generic possession films in horror threads. I didn't even bother with any of those of course.

Yeah, I love that kind of stuff. Always been a big fan of King. One of the first times we went to Maine we were in a diner and a waitress told us that if you threw a book over his fence he'd sign it (obviously urban legend but I was a kid and thought it was awesome). Went to see his house in Bangor and took a picture, I've still got it in one of the photo albums. Gas station attendant down the street said he'd come in often for scratch offs. Good memories.

yeah, the majority of horror movies in the past decade have been shite

>forgettable

i'm too tired

perfect 80's movie

>Soldier

Aliens
Heat

>If they have talented husbands to help them
>Every movie she made is great

It's okay mate, don't blame the world for your shortcomings