So can we agree that the first season was pretty shit? I love Walton and Danny and they did a good job in it...

So can we agree that the first season was pretty shit? I love Walton and Danny and they did a good job in it, but the funny moments were few and far between, and the "serious" moments were awkward and boring.

Loved eastbound. Would rate VP season 1 a 4/10.

Far better than Eastbound and Down. Goggins fucking killed it.

10/10 season TOO DEEP 4 U

It wasn't very funny, but it was fucking great nonetheless.

>t. HBO intern

Literally no one honestly believes it was even in the same ballpark as Eastbound. Just a ridiculous statement.

People are really shilling hard for this C- letdown. Wonder why?

>People are really shilling hard for this C- letdown. Wonder why?
Because it wasn't very good. You don't have to shill for a show like EAD because it was ya'know....actually good.

What did he mean by this?

Nobody but fucking stoners liked eastbound

How can you not fucking understand how opinions work without resorting to "le shilling!" you arrogant cunt.

I prefer season 1 of VP to season 1 of E&D. It was fucking amazing. Fight me.

whatever you say. Vice Principals was meh as hell.

Sure you do you special snowflake.

>Far better than Eastbound and Down.

please have sex

>People are really shilling hard for this C- letdown. Wonder why?
Because HBO has already shot and paid for Season 2 of this turd. That's why.

kek. Nailed it. Where did all the shills who have spent the last 3 weeks saying how awesome this show is and how "Goggins fucking killed it" go?

I guess when you've got a dud on your hands, and production is already a sunk cost, you turn to 'marketing'.

I liked it.

I can't wait for more of it. Have they announced when it will continue?

HOWEVER...

It could have ended with them overthrowing Belinda and things slowly getting uncomfortable between them and Gamby becoming suspicious if he was being taped and about to suffer Belinda's fate. You could never become friends with or even feel remotely safe around someone like Russell, especially knowing the things Gamby knows about him.

The lynchean spooky murderer thing was really off. Maybe it's one of that bodybuilder's Mexican buddies. Closing that sub-plot with just one knock-out punch was way too easy and tidy. It's impossible there wouldn't be any repercussions from his side.

Eastbound and Down > Observe and Report > Vice Principals > Foot Fist Way

Incredibly disappointing. HUGE eastbound fan. Was dicking around on my phone during episodes of this. Just not funny.

Could and should have been better, not funny enough, tho goggins was great I thought mcbride was fucking shit in it

Really wanted to fuck the daughter and the black bitch in the last ep but i'm on day2 of no fap in my defense

Not surprised Cred Forums hates this show yet circle jerks over GoT and Mr. Robot.

>no your highness
>reddit

pick both

Quit midway thru 3rd episode.

show was a slow starter. lame and boring at first. mid season it ramped up. last 2 eps were great. final 30 seconds of finale is making lots of great promises I hope it keeps. very hype for season 2.

>show was a slow starter. lame and boring at first. mid season it ramped up. last 2 eps were great
nice try HBO. controlled position.

you guys try pretty hard to hate stuff

*oposition

Nigga what, Cred Forums hates those shows

I mean, I really don't. The only reason I sat through this dreck was because Eastbound was brilliant. They mailed this one in.

i aint even hbo tho

p.s. who hype for westworld here