youtube.com/watch?v=LCH8wlegwDk
youtube.com/watch?v=uDyvfRNQ9Sw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>6 kids, some of them nigglets

>chopped her breasts off

>past her prime

I'll pass

Too bad she's like 40 years past her prime

I set the over/under of her being BLACKED at 6 months.

>cancer cancer cancer

>>she's back on the market
Yeah, to bad she past her expiration date tho..

Post what it actually looks like

Jonah Hill should get in there.

/cel/ when

>Jolie began a relationship with model-actress Jenny Shimizu on the set of Foxfire (1996). She later said, "I would probably have married Jenny if I hadn't married my husband. I fell in love with her the first second I saw her."[164]
Cred Forums is going to get girl cucked again.

>big Billy Bob's sloppy seconds
>all those kids

Brad is a lowlife cuck

she's going go to meet someone 5 to 10 years older and marry him within the next 7 months.

odds are that it will be a black man. possibly an artist/musician.

>no ovaries

no thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=aLtTx2wAUbk

> billy bob got out before she cut her tits off

>and we complained about ariel winter
lads

This. I'm taking the under.

at her age there better be a discount.

There's a historical precedent for on this board. So my money is on that.

>Adopted a pack of niglets
>No tits
>Ghoulish creature
>Raving SJW
That said she doesn't want any of Pitt's money or support, only full custody of the kids so he won't get JUSTed. And Pitt's still a handsome, charismatic fuck and still making movies, the guy's got a new lease on life, man. Luckiest motherfucker in Hollywood right now, with no responsibilities.

I do wonder why they divorced though. Jolie said Irreconcilable differences, doing it for the health of the family and was extremely upset at Pitt's parenting methods. Makes me wonder if he was abusing them or something or if Jolie's just one of those people who thinks you should never smack your kid even if they do something shitty.

if anything she looks more the abusive parent kind

will she be DYKED or BLACKED /TV??

He cast them for fight club 2 in the crawl space.

both?

I dunno. I mean she does have the questionable parentage and is weird as fuck growing up but I think she's more of the over-emotional mothering type nowadays. I mean shit, you don't adopt so many fucking kids from random countries if you weren't an extreme bleeding heart sort would you?

They're names were Robert and Paulson.

>underrated post

This. If anyone it's Pitt that comes off as a new age "positive reinforcement" faggot.

What the hell is /TV ?

THE MEATS GONE BAD

heh heh I dunno Cred Forumsro

>I mean shit, you don't adopt so many fucking kids from random countries if you weren't an extreme bleeding heart sort would you?
Bleeding heart types are selfish and self-aggrandizing. They make shitty pants.

*parents
(and pants prob too desu)

She's now free to marry her brother

She's an SJW retard

Jesus Christ, she'd get along swell with Merkel.

angelina jolie is a mentally ill nigger.

she's a funny guy

That kid needs to be rescued.

Now.

those poor kids

Pitt should just get the best lawyers money can buy and go after custody of the one who is biologically his.

He was cheating with some actress.

Repeat after me:
If they'll cheat WITH you,
They'll cheat ON you.

That child is going to be a Neo-Nazi.

>speaks out against Trump
>immediately divorced

LOL

This

Kek, I remember reading a snippet of that interview.

>Relationship destroyed by the heavens

I'd still do her and her gross breast holes..
It's Angelina Jolie for crying out loud.

She never looked good to begin with.

I like your optimism

no wonder the poor kid turned out the way it did

>Shiloh becomes trans just to be more "SJW-friendly" to her white-hating mom
someone save this kid

>using your child as a billboard for your dopey political beliefs

She's ftm pham

I send my kid to school every day with a MAGA hat.

Right? These people are evil.

wow she looks like she wants to kill herself. its like she already knows at such a young age that she is a living product that nobody really loves.

that must be true suffering.

Not only it was funnier in your head, but also properly done.

wut?

agreed. i feel genuinely sorry for her. poor kid.

Why is this a shocker to anyone? The woman has been fucked up in the head way before she met Brad.

She, and Billy Bob used to wear quart jars of eachothers blood around their necks for the love of God.

Doubt it. These people tend to be so far up their own arse they think they're doing something good. These attitudes and self-awareness are mutually exclusive.

That doesn't look like a quart

sorry, I actually meant to endorse your ebin meme xd

my feeling is she is well intentioned and passionate earth mother type with her causes and stuff just like her mother and that got along with oklahoma down to earth hippie but I have a feeling it was a race to bottom

after a while pitt just wanted to do normal shit and be a normal family and she probably wanted something else

its just shitty luck, he got stuck with one woman who didnt want kids at all and he found a hot one that wanted a huge family and he still couldn't make it work.

Agreed, she was crazy to start with. But now you have to add on that extra layer of crazy that only aging beauties experience. This won't end well.

she's a little girl user. c'mon.

>Irreconsilable differences
>You don't have boobs anymore
>I can't bring them back
>Then I guess it's over

The silver lining is that he's still a very successful and desirable man both physically and in hollywood, is filthy rich and now has no responsibilities since the only thing she's taking with her are the kids.

Must suck if you genuinely loved the kids though, suddenly going from a wife and 6 kids (even if 3 of them are adopted) to a big empty house all by yourself. No amount of money and success can take that pain away from a man who wants a family of his own. Hope he holds up.

I was referring to the general mindset of these people, no matter the age bracket. If anything, it'll probably be even more deeply-rooted in her daughter than she is with Jolie. Nature and Nurture both aiming at SJW-hood.

Pretty sure OPs pic is several years old and airbrushed as fuck.
When did tomb raider come out? I think she was at her peak around then.

Pretty much this, I'm surprised the relationship lasted as long as it did

Or coming out as queer. Which ever is trendier. Maybe a black girlfriend.
She only got with brad for her career. I'm not so cynical as to believe the breast mastectomy was a stunt but it didn't hurt her image. She's not a sex icon any more, but she can still play the feminist card.

She also has no ovaries nor an uterus, top kek. She's a mess, who would want such a "woman" anymore?

>suddenly going from a wife and 6 kids (even if 3 of them are adopted) to a big empty house all by yourself
this must suck, Ive seen interviews and how Brad talks about his family and children is just so genuine

Also, /CEL/ WHEN

You can't blame the kid though. Kids are innocent. Yes, of course, she is being conditioned by her crazy mother, but I don't think it's fair to include a little girl in 'these people'.

Ive never seen an SJW even try to make a pair of pants, but theyll sure wear pants made in the third world by children

This is one of the things that worry me about mindset of women today, I don't know if I could let a woman take my kids away from me, problem is unless she's crazy enough to be declared unfit, only way you're going to win as a man is murder.

>no ovaries
>no uterus
so what?
you can still dick her, doesnt make her any less
I still would, too bad she has a house full of kids

>cue all the oldfags who think she was hot in the hacker movie

no, she was a boy in that movie, you know which board you need to go back to so I won't bother mentioning it.

Actors are just stooges addicted to fame. They're vain patsies.

In the long run, Clooney got the better deal.

Question: Could Pitt keep the three kids that are biologically his and let Angelina keep the foreigners?

Don't see why we should make exceptions just because of age. Stupid viewpoints and a lack of self-awareness are the same no matter who expresses them, plus girls mature faster than boys. 9 years is plenty for some to form genuine viewpoints. Shit, there's that LtCorbis girl on youtube who goes full Milo on videos and she started when she was 11. She's like 13 now and talks and reasons like a fucking 30 year old!

But hey, let's see if she has a rebellious stage or something, who knows? Maybe she'll turn Cred Forums-tier in a few years.

I don't want to be a father for several reasons, but I understand you completely. It would break any decent man.

I think only 1 is his. could be wrong though. Pitt should go hard for custody of any of them that are his. He can't leave them with that crazy women.

I won't argue over Tomb Raider but I was surprised how frightening and beautiful and tortured her Maleficent was

She was already well into aging skeleton mode but the role made that an attribute

Dude, she's a little girl. She probably doesn't even dress herself. The fuck is wrong with you?

Oh boy, you're one of those people. Children are entirely innocent, precious and blameless no matter what, huh?

A normal person?

fun fact: "she" is actually a boy. Now it's even worse, innit? It's pretty clear there's emotional abuse involved

A sane person?

He should've just married juliette lewis

No, a deluded one. And a disrespectful one to boot, cause that means you don't consider them capable of anything that requires premeditated thought, both good and bad. How do you live with yourself?

fpbp

Why do people find her attractive? Whatever floats your boat but people act like she is the sexiest person. It confounds me.

I think she peaked in wanted and the lara croft franchise but that was really it

plz. for a good minute there she was hot af

>juliette lewis

Scientologist, no. Just no.

Because she was a sex symbol and acted wild? that was her career before she had a career.

Go watch the movie Gia. You'll see what we saw.

If the courts weren't so biased, it wouldn't be so bad but the best you can hope for is joint custody and a lot of times the reason marriage breaks up is for something else entirely so they'll get used against you/leverage.

Did she get implants after her surgery?

This is a 12 year old girl: youtube.com/watch?v=LCH8wlegwDk

what's the point of fucking a woman if she isn't going to bear your children? Secondly, her hormones are likely fucked up and she probably has no libido.

Dear God, save this girl before Angie pumps testosterone into her. I really hope Pitt gets custody of her at least. And poor Voight must be crying.

by wanted she was already becoming a skellington, she peaked in Mr. & Mrs. Smith.

b8 or pedo?

yeah, she has great breasts again, probably much better than other women her age because all her stuff was preventative.

sorry but this is not good enough for the discerning neckbeards of Cred Forums.

Nah. But she did say in a video that probably 40% of her viewerbase are pedophiles and she likes the fact she gets so many followers that she'll do her best to entertain all them pedos. She's pretty funny and not too cancerous, for an e-celeb at least.

>hank hill ass

Plus you can bust in her and not have to worry about making #7

She peaked between hackers and salt, can't pinpoint where.

LORDY LORDY LOOK WHO'S FORTY

fugg :DDDD

I know i would've but she's a weirdo and Pitt could do better.

Each of the famous women he's dated are hot but not really marriage material.

>Juliette Lewis
Hot but total weirdo hippy who is a bit retarded

>Gwyneth Paltrow
Hot but a total stuck up bitch who thinks she knows better than everyone

>Jennifer Aniston
Actually a pretty cool chick but is either unable to or doesn't want kids plus from her other relationships she seems clingy as fuck

>Angelina Jolie
We've known she's batshit since she first showed up in hollywood, off the top of my head she's said she stabbed the guy who took her virginity because the sex sucked, kissed her brother, adopted a kid from each country she visited, and fucked that scarecrow billy bob thornton, Pitt should have hit it and quit it before she went nuts and cut off her tits.

HACK HER TITS OFF

thanks bro

Pretty easily, because kids are fucking stupid.

you can say that about anyone though, pic very much related

Also, she was very confident,different and had this 'I dont give a fuck' attitude growing up. I cant remember an actress at the time being half as badass and domineering as she was

Should've just married a qt midwestern assistant. I think all of those women had famous parents, which means different upbringings and values from him. Best to just leave actresses to smash and dash status and settle down with a non famous person.

youtube.com/watch?v=uDyvfRNQ9Sw

It is good enough but there was a point where she was hotter and had a little meat on her.

They made a lot of money just being together and world seeing them together. I think some other anons have speculated that pitt doesn't want his kid to get hormone treatments and would fit the whole oklahoma background pretty good and she is okay with it.

I think if that is the big thing that broke them up family shit, it had to be a big enough issue to fight over.

you neckbeards are fucking ridiculous.

turn of the century era Jolie was ridiculously hot.

dropped pic

tfw no gf