Peter it was bad that you punched that bully in the chest one time even though you didn't do any permanent damage to...

>Peter it was bad that you punched that bully in the chest one time even though you didn't do any permanent damage to him and you were outnumbered two to one because standing up for yourself is wrong and it is your moral obligation to be a pussy

Why was Uncle Ben such a faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8JVILrFjemQ&index=42&list=FLSaEcwEq-YmF0Yek_ZbGyCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Peter, the only thing wrong with punching that bully was that he wasn't black
holy shit

>you're saying i should of let those kids drown?
>maybe

lol

He was delusional, in his mind Peter was the bully.

>Peter, I'm speaking to you from beyond the grave. I'm in hell, Peter. I'm BURNING IN HELL FOREVER

this part scared the shit out of me when I was a lad

>My new nigger dick is tingling. [grabs Mary Jane] If you know what I'm talking about.

This scene really took me off-guard when I first saw it.

This film got really dark at times.

>peter i got killed by a violent white criminal in new york... kek
what does this mean, reimi?

Is that Johnny Cash?

>Peter, you punched that bully once and it didn't even hurt him. Least you could do is ask to borrow my gun so bring it with you tomorrow. That way if if he comes by you again you can pull it on him and shoot that fucker dead where he stands. No one fucks with a Parker and lives to see another day.

Christ you would never hear something like that today.

>Peter, with white power comes great responsibility. Drive the nigger race to extincion

Holy shit Rami. How did he slip this through?

>work hard with what you've been given, Peter. never forget to work hard. three words I will never forget: Arbeit macht frei

god damn it Raimi

>9 straight minutes of Uncle Ben being graphically tortured by demons

Unnecessary

I don't know why this made me laugh.

>Peter, there is nothing wrong with defending yourself, but you should not try to antagonize your fellow white man or the jews will win
Still can't believe hollywood let this one pass

Aunt may hired a thug to car jack uncle Ben for insurance money

what if papa kent was peters uncle?

I think Raimi Spider-Man actually has a pretty good chance of taking down Superman, if only because Spider-Man has super reaction times and could easily evade Superman at every turn.

>I remember 9/11. Sat right at that window and watched people on the top floor take swan dives. Took bets on how many would wind up looking like a spilled lasagna. I shit you not... I was only two jumpers away from winning the office pool. Then the damn thing collapsed. Anyway, let's get back to Spider-Man.

Jesus fucking christ Rami

>I don't mean to lecture and I don't mean to preach. And I know I'm not the Grand Dragon...
>Then stop pretending to be!

Wow, Pete was really harsh here, Ben was just trying to help.

>that scene where spider man webs up a vietnamese family and throws them in the river

even then spiderman wins the moral fight because man of murder would cause a thousand 9/11s

kek

lmao

>daily bulge

As Ben is dying :

>Pe....Peter. Come closer. There.... There's something you should know. I'm not your uncle.... I'm your father. Aunt may is your mother.

>oh... Oh my God....so she isn't my aunt ?

>no... No, she's still your aunt.

I thought they would later explain that the spider bite did nothing, and he had some incestuous mutation.

why would a spider being radioactive afect it's venom?

>Peter, with great genetics comes great responsibility. Now wipe out all lesser races so we may have our Lebensraum

>Peter, it's time for you to realize this war is bigger than all of us. From faggots and niggers, to Jews and illegal Mexicans, this country needs to change. Avenge America Peter. Make America Great Again

Jesus Christ Raimi

>"You know, Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant."
>Ben looks directly at the camera.
>"The niggers, the spics, the chinks...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Pete. We'll have every nigger in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the American Nazi Party."

>your uncle used to try and do too much too. Thought he could take on the world and spent a lot of time at city hall, talking about orphanages and homeless shelters and what a drain they were on our economy, how they should all be shut down and turned into textile plants....you're a lot like him Peter

What did she mean by this?

>YOU'LL GET YOUR DAUGHTER BACK ONCE YOU FIX THIS DOOR YOU FUCKING KIKE
what the hell...

>you think some punk bitch is gonna pull the same shit on me, Peter? Nigga, I ain't gettin smoked on my own turf. I got a tech 9 in this here bag of mine, and I finna clack clack on any buster that looks at me sideways. I ain't goin down like that mark uncle of yours. I sure am gon miss dat dick game tho.

Aunt may was pretty tough to relate to in this movie.

Every time she talked was golden.
I love that old gangsta lady.

>it's like I always say kid, it doesn't matter who's on top, as long as you don't come inside her, see ya kid!
>Oh AND TRY ANAL!

Okay, lets pretend that Spidey is going to avoid *everything* Superman throws at him, with a combination of reaction times, agility, and spider-sense.

So, how is he going to actually take down Superman, who is leagues above Spidey in terms of strength, speed, stamina, and durability? Sam Raimi's Spidey struggled to hold a brick wall, don't forget that.

shoot kryptonite into his dick

>Raimi later admitted that roughly 50 hours of footage was filmed of Dafoe's performance as Norman Osborn, with barely 1% of this making the final cut.'We just had reels and reels of it,' the director said, 'I would say cut, but he would just keep going deeper and darker, bringing all of these ideas into it that weren't in the script. For example, a sub plot of Norman's father being an SS officer, or the idea that the Goblin transformation represented Nietzsche's Ubermensch. So after I while, I stopped saying 'cut'.' Other actors recalled Dafoe's usage of multiple props to aid his performance that he brought himself, presumably from his own home. 'He had this large green dildo he loved to wave about,' Tobey Maguire remembers, 'sometimes he would bring it out of nowhere and slap me across the face with it. During fight scenes when we were grappling on the ground he would tease it around my 'beautiful asshole', as he called it.' James Franco also recalled him having 'this large, antique bullwhip... we asked where he got it from, and he would only say that it was a family heirloom. Some prop guys on set said it must have been from at least the 1800s. ON a few occasions when I fucked up my lines, he would threaten me with it, telling me to give him an excuse 'to pay out like old Buck Dafoe did to the little negro boys'. Another actor from the film, who requested she remained private, said Dafoe always had a copy of the Quran lying around on set, and some PAs caught him 'pouring over it repeatedly' in his trailer.
Can they rein him in?

superman has faster reaction times than spiderman and he's much faster

idk if precog can help when his laser eyes go at the speed of light (?)

Yeah, see this made more sense in Ultimate Spider-Man where Peter broke Flash's hand

every time I see stan lee I just picture johnny knoxville in bad grampa

Just a reminder DC vs Marvel comics had a Scarlet Spider (Spider-Man clone) VS Superboy.

Spider Clone wins.

kek read that in his voice

test

Batman managed to dodge Doomsday's heat vision just fine, without any superhuman agility or precog senses, and while wearing bulky armor. Shit quite obviously wasn't a literal laser.

Dammit dude! Cannot be unseen.
Stan Lee/Irving Zisman old buddy cop movie when?

Not sure if pasta or oc, but this is my new favorite raimi post just because I can picture it perfectly

Haha what the fuck man

Not only the comics != movies, and what applies to one doesn't necessarily apply to the other.

Not only Superboy's powers didn't work like Superman's, thus making the comparision irrelevant.

But, there is also pic related.

>should of

lol

Should of never come to Cred Forums. It's a doggy dog world here and only those who are a diamond dozen can survive hear. For all intensive purposes, I recommend you leave.

Yeah, I get they had to show the agony of hell, but I did not need to see that barbed demonic horse-dick rip apart Bens geriatric asshole when I was 8

You forgot your name, fag.

>UNNF!
Dat spidey ass

>may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong.

Every time.

He wasn't the bully in his mind.Peter had a great advantage over them.The problem isn't the lesson its the writing.It makes perfect sense if uncle ben knew peter had spider powers, but he doesn't.

>Of course I've got great aim, watch I'll hit this 747 right in the cockpit window.
>Quit bitching what's he gonna hit up there?

I thought this was funny but the footage of 9/11 jumpers while Yakety Sax played over it was a little tasteless.

All the matches for that were a result of fan voting. So most popular characters won their respective matches. Also, superboy then didn't have nearly 1/10 of Supermans abilities and copied them with telekinesis.

>this is what Amazing Spider-Man apologists actually believe

the tree raping Uncle Ben in hell scene is what gave the film the emotional resonance to elevate it to capekino. bravo raimi

He punched him so hard he left a dent in the lockers that he flung him into. Getting hit that hard in the chest is no joke, the guy could have died and was probably sent to a hospital

hehe

>Villain LITERALLY gets his powers from a gas chamber
In hindsight raimi really didn't have any subtlety at all, did he?

>Peter you can't be violent towards every person that rubs you the wrong way. If you could, I'd leave piles of dead coons and sandmonkeys so high, you could stack em up into walls just like the spartans did. and I'll be damned if I prance around in a cape like some greek faggot

>PETER YOU ARE A FUCKING NIGGER THIS HURTS SO FUCKING MUCH
well i didn't see that coming

saved, nice digits

>"It's Brock sir, Edward Brock Jr. I'm here humbled and humiliated to ask you for one thing... I want you to kill all the goddamn queers, spooks, kikes and gooks."

They couldn't have gotten that line in a movie today.

why would he tell god his name?

literally lolled out loud

>Peter, have I ever told you about how your father was actually a CIA operative working on top secret biological weaponry that could merge human and animal DNA to make a legion of lizard people to fight for the US Army but he didn't want his research falling into the wrong hands so he attempted to escape with his monkey-human science and got killed along the way? And he was a good friend.

top kek

Did you just take my post from the other thread that I reposted in this one and made a screenshot of it?
It's not even an original one.

rule 24, my dude

>HAHAHA a raise Parker?
>I'll give you a raise when you actually take a picture of Spider Man getting raped by a bunch of niggers you stupid fucking greedy kike
>I swear this city deserved 9/11

It was so soon.

>raise for a freelance photographer that doesn't work a wage job

Did Raimi even understand how freelancing works?

>that man of spiders scene

How did Raimi get away with it?

>Peter, the jews did 9/11.. dont tell harry

still trying to wrap my head around this since production was before 9/11

>Peter, there are a lot of bad people out there. People that do awful, horrible things. And you know what else? Not a single one of them is white.

I think the movie could have gone without it, but it didn't hurt it like it should have.

I thought calling the gas Zyklon C was pretty poor taste

It was predicted in Back To The Future, Raimi tried to get the movie out before it happened so he could warn us

Laughed hard

Ksksks

Would pictures of Spider-Man really be worth only a few hundred dollars? Peter had basically exclusive photos of a superhero and sold exclusively to a magazine that demonized him. Why? How does this make sense?

>i really hate the blacks, spider-man!
the new movies jut dont have the same bite that reimi's did

You know this shut is ancient as my grandad's balls but I've never known what exactly to call it. Does this "meme" have any particular name one might be able to use to search for it?

Raimi posting

that's a nice meme, your husband get it for you?

*your fudge packing aids ridden queer of a husband get it for you?
For fuck's sake user get it right

>Go web! Fly! Up, up, and away web! Shazaam! Sieg Heil! Blut und Ehre!

Unexpected

>Cannot be unseen.
Glad reddit could make it to the thread

Uncle Ben's speech only makes sense if he knows that Peter has superpowers.

Thats only in the dorectors cut tho. Theatrical had it edited down to 2 minutes

Yeah the theatrical version ends pretty fast and doesn't leave much impact because it jumps back and forth with Ben and Peter.
The Director's Cut is just straight Ben being tortured, no Peter dispute.
Just Ben being tortured.
Honestly I don't get why they still kept it in the Theatrical.
I understand they added the part of Peter talking to Ben during that scene to kinda make you care about Ben, but the whole point in the Director's Cut was Peter not knowing everything Ben taught Peter and Ben being tortured to fuck without Peter knowing following Ben's law would ultimately lead to his demise.

Who do you think let the spider out of the display? Who do you think covered Peter in spider pheromones?

>"This is it. The power of the Third Reich... in the palm of my hand".

What the fuck Raimi?

Rami just missed doing horror shlock but i think he went overboard. I mean watching a beaten naked old man getting gang raped by demons for nine minutes wasnt really essential to the plot.

It set the atmosphere

>FIRST ONE TO PAY THEIR RENT GETS TO STAY IN THEIR TENANCY

>that scene where Doc Ock is smiling fondly while looking at an old picture of himself in a labcoat
>camera pans and reveals it was actually a Klan robe

I really don't think this scene needed to be in the movie tbqh, what was Raimi thinking?

I think it really drives home the magnitude of the horror Peter is unknowingly heading straight for

This.
Ben was leading Peter down a dark path which was covered in glamour.
Ben dies and Peter follows Ben's sense of right.
However Ben ends up in hell and the whole torture scene shows that Peter Parker is heading down this road.
You know Peter means good but the whole scene of Ben being tortured foresights what will happen to Peter in the end.
That's what Ben taught Peter and Peter doesn't even know it.

>if I take off that faggoty red leotard and find out your black, I'm going to flay you out with these robot arms and pound that perfect pink turd cutter of yours with every other appendage I have. Your real name better be Mark, or Jerry, or Peter, or some other white name, because if it's Jamal or Quandarius, I'm going to make sweet sweet love to your mouth, while these metal fudge packers turn your insides into a chocolate smoothie.

I don't understand why Doc Ock really needed to walk this line.

to show how far off the edge he'd gotten that he would feel attracted to people of color

Well it was Felicia Hardy he raped in the comics.

Stop? Stop what? Stop what? Think about all those niggers out there in their baggy clothes... barking and swallowing watermelon, inflicting their petty rule over the entire neighborhood!
Think of all the harm they've done!
To you! To me!
To the white race!
And know this... that we can make them...and their BLM flags and their nigger rap and their governments...disappear in a flash!

Well it's not like a NERD has any right to stand up to a JOCK.

>Oops, butthole fingers!
Raimi doesn't even try anymore, does he?

I'm pretty sure there's some hidden meaning in him sticking his fingers in aunt may's anus and then holding her in front of the american flag, but the symbolism is too deep for me, anybody know what was that all about?

What was so weird is that in all of his rant about minorities, he never even mentions Spiderman. Didn't really get this scene.

>mfw the scene before Peter goes to the wrestling match and Uncle Ben and Aunt May take him to the movies and they show the entirety of Birth of A Nation.

It seemed heavy handed, especially after the bank scene with all the greedy jews.

STOP, ARACHNID NEPHEW

Superman is faster than a speeding bullet, but Parker has his "spidey sense", he can tell when things are going to happen BEFORE they happen. Superman is capped by the speed of light, but Spiderman can appear to move faster than light, because he is reacting to things that have not happened yet.

With this ability, it is conceivable Spiderman could defeat Superman by using his own strength against him. Reflect his laser vision back at him for example.

>Go, the ashes of six million jews!

>mfw that was the one that worked.
>mfw that deleted scene where the "webs" are actually the ashes.

I can't stop laughing family

Fucking kek

>"You know, you were about six years old when Tyrone's family moved in next door. And when he got out of the car, and you saw him for the first time, you grabbed me and you said, "Aunt May, Aunt May, is that a nigger?"
I feel like Raimi's dialogues often took strange direction

>"If I find out you're waving to the negress behind me, I'll curbstomp you, slut."

Raimi does it again

>I'M SAVING THESE PURE WHITE CIVILIANS FROM YOU DOC NIIGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Jesus Christ Raimi how did this movie not get Rated R

>That scene where Harry and MJ start bumping and grinding in the kitchen to nigger rap and eventually start stripping each others clothes off and start fucking on the floor for the next 10 minuets.

I mean I am not against sex scenes, but JESUS CHRIST! A little much for a kids movie isnt it?

>PETER QUICK! JACK ME OFF! I WANNA CUM AS I'M DYING!

Check'd n kek'd

>the scene where spiderman sees a young black man being robbed by a white guy. The robbery goes south and the black guy ends up shot and the gunman runs off. While the man lies there in agony, bleeding out in an alleyway, spiderman stays clinging to a wall, watching motionless. As his eyes roll back, death finally takes hold and brings peace to the young man. Spiderman pauses before muttering, "score one for the good guys", and slinging off into the night.

He really held that shot for a long time. Easily 10 minutes. I'm not even truly convinced it wasn't just amature snuff worked into the final cut.

>HE'S A SPIC AND I DON'T LIKE HIM

Calm down, Raimi

youtube.com/watch?v=8JVILrFjemQ&index=42&list=FLSaEcwEq-YmF0Yek_ZbGyCA

I keked.

fucking racists, reported

>peter, where were you today? There's so much hot pussy in my class even Im getting my dick wet tonight. Im giving them all an F if you know what I mean

what DID he mean?

I thought the dance scene in Spider-Man 3 was pretty tasteless.
I mean who stills listen to Johnny Rebel today?

>Raimiposting is back

BACK TO FORMULEHR?

> skinny manlet
> spot monkey
> can't work a match over two minutes
> needs web gimmick to get over
> shoots on established stars
> buries Bonesaw who is a proven merch mover
> no respect for the business
> didn't pay his dues
> argues with creative over his name
> let's the promoter get robbed

Just what the fuck was Vince thinking

>I'm sorry sir, but there is no entering the theatre after the play has started. It's for your own good, the other week some negroes snuck in halfway through and started howling and hollering at the back like a bunch of salivating mongrels. So unless you want me to do to you what I did to them, you'd better start hauling your tiny ass out of here before I reach for my cast iron flail.

Jesus, I knew Bruce Campbell liked to improvise, but Raimi really should have reined him in.

Felicia Hardy got raped a lot, don't quite recall it ever being from Eddie Brock, though.

>Oh woops it's jewish, better put it back inside the oven

This scene was strange since he helped all tpeople out of the building

>shiet nigga a moffuga tryna step up in ma turf ya kno dont be gettin all like dat in ma face i gotta teach em what fo
I don't get what the fuck aunt may meant

underrated
I really like this scene

Whats even stranger is that he had a very obvious erection for the entire scene

>You want door fix, Man of Spiders? Yes, I know these things you do. I learn how to find many secrets in old country. You will not pay rent? This is fair. We will take rent in other ways. When I was in old country, in Bosnia, my friends and I...we do things to women. Terrible things, make them ugly women who will never be loved. Your friends, redhead girl and science girl...they will beg me to stop, as my men and I rain alternating blows of ejaculating and fists upon them. And when they are broken, Man of Spiders, when they are nothing more than shells...you will know that the rent has been paid... for this month.

Mr. Ditkovitch was the true villian of that movie.

fucks sakes kek

That's pretty good

>Spider-man, Spider-man
>captures niggers whenever he can
>run away?
>not today
>Spider-man just got an AK
>Look out!
>It's Nigger Hunting Day!

wtf I hate Tom Petty now!?

A pure raimikino scene right there.

He was an old man with dementia

Do you have a neon sign above you that flashes "IM FROM REDDIT"?

>le reddit boogeyman

Do you think Vince would have Spider-Man put Roman Reigns over?

>"I have now become... nigger-suit Spider-Man"

Raimi posting is tv's best meme

Shame it's a whitesonly meme

Every time.

>So, how is he going to actually take down Superman
Just ask Dr Strange to will him out of existence. The super power used here is the power of social skills and friendship.

Fucking Wolverine beat Lobo and Namor got squashed to death by a killer whale(despite being able to bench press 100 tonnes)

> but Spiderman can appear to move faster than light, because he is reacting to things that have not happened yet.
jesus

>an F
>not a D