What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

RICHARD! DADDY HAS ESCAPED CONFINEMENT AND IS SHOWING HIS TAINT TO CHILDREN IN THE PARK.

COME ALONG NOW RICHARD DEAR, IF LADY EDNA FARTVOMIT HEARS OF THIS I SHAN'T BE ACCEPTED INTO THE CROCHET SOCIETY

he married into the BUCKET family famalamabama

Didn't get a sticky, never drew a dime

He's everything wrong with British society. Just look at him, bone idle sitting around on the dole.

what the fuck do you mean, he's the best thing britain has to offer. I bet you prefer the cuck emmet.
fking sissy brits

Oh, nice!

At least Emmet had a job and contributed to society. Onslow just grows fat suckling from the government teat.

>implying there's anything wrong with living life
nah m8 emmet was a SJW cuck to the bone people like that destroy the fundamentals of society

> Implying that people should be free to live life off the backs of others.

The sun truly has set upon the British Isles.

>TAINT
Not gooch, JF detected

Hyacinth lives in Taint land. Making her saying gooch would be like Hank Hill saying 'spiffing, old bean'

See, many people think that this is a simple comedy about class envy and ideas above your station. They are so wrong.

For example, has anyone considered the hints of erotic depth of Hyacinth? Many see Richard as a henpecked, feeble man. Truth is, he is a man who values Hyacinth's erotic qualities so much that he is willing to play the role of nagged husband. The sex with her must be unbelievably great to have him stay with her. He could have his pick of women. Rose often seems to offer her stinky whiffparcel in his direction, but he only has eyes for his dominant BBW lingerie goddess, Hyacinth. Her candlelight suppers were a euphemism for intense orgy sessions and Hyacinth's big round buttockballoon was coveted by all the men in the neighbourhood, even the vicar guy. He may have had to throw holy water on her gash first, but he was all over that thing like Philip Schofield to the opening of a Morrisons.

Is this pasta for this show?

If it's not, it is now

genuinely surprised me to find out Americans like this show

it's something you place your dementia riddled grandmother in front of over here

I only know of it because my Canadian grandparents love it.

That and "As Times Go By" are on every other evening in their household.

Is there anything that Mark Kermode can't improve with his insight?

At least he has a decent set of teeth. Highly unusual for a Brit.

Your comment was not without flaws. Hello to Jason Isaacs, problematic problematic William Peter Blatty hello to Chlorox, George Lucas couldn't direct traffic, Zack Snyder Zack Snyder Danny DYAH

We got a lot of British comedies here in Canada. Yes Minister was very high tier, I'm curious if the americans liked that one since they have their own wacky government system.

He was me.

Essential comfycore

When a government gives people the option to live comfortably without working then people will take that option.