First episode called "pilot"

>first episode called "pilot"
>has nothing to do with aviation

dumb frogposter

this is literally the fucking dumbest frogpost I've ever seen

>tv show Wings is about aviation
>first episode not called "pilot"

This is the best frog post I've ever seen

Hey there Cred Forums, great film and TV discussion forum you have here!

Sincerely
Reddit

>this fucking thread

Another day, another disappointed newfag.

>Watch Lost
>The pilot is about a pilot

>First episode of Breaking bad is named "pilot"
>Start wondering when the hell the pilot is going to appear
>Halfway trough the series theres a plane crash
>Wonder if it has anything to do with the episode named "pilot"

>Dangerous undertaking just completed by characters
>THAT...WAS....AWESOME!!!

If they make a tv show about the Baneposting squad, the first episode will be about the pilot.

Really makes you think.

> wait for credits
> mastercard limit doesn't change

>S1-1: Episode Zero

>watch season finale
>it's still summer

>watch Breaking Bad
>has nothing to do with breaking something badly

kek

>series has an episode titled tabula rasa

oh wait that's literally every drama

>a janitor actually reviewed this thread and thought "yes this is the sort of quality we're looking for here in Cred Forums - Television & Film"

>Watch Memento
>No meme at all!

wtf? did she get implants?

Damn, kid. That's what I'm talking about, that's what I'm talking about. That's why I come to Cred Forums right here, for epic, hilarious, dank jokes like this one. You just made the grade, son. Never before have I laughed at such an amazing and well constructed humorous post. You're the one reason I keep coming here. For amazing and hilarious jokes like this. Never before have I laughed at such an incredible joke! I can't believe how much I'm still laughing at this joke! You must be a comedic mastermind to come up with such a clever, witty, and incredibly funny joke such as this one. It's simply incredible. Where do you get it from? Were you born this way or did you have to practice? Whatever the answer is, you've finally achieved the goal that all of us dream of: making a hilarious joke on the Cred Forums subforum of Cred Forums.org. Thank God I stopped in to this thread today, of all days, so that I could see this incredible, amazing and truly funny joke that you've made. Thank you, user. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my day and providing me with the humor that I so desired when I decided to visit this website. You've really shown me that Cred Forums still has it, still has the goods, the ability to craft an amazing and well-honed joke that really cuts to the core of the comedic center of this thread. You're a legend, a champion, and a hero. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your contribution to the board, and I look forward to seeing more hilarious jokes of this nature from you in the future. Wow, I'm still laughing at how tremendously funny this was. Bravo, sir. Bravo.

What do you guys think of the sound design in Kind Hearts and Coronets?

>Anonymous 09/20/16(Tue)20:11:34 No.74552805▶
>
> (OP)
> Damn, kid. That's what I'm talking about, that's what I'm talking about. That's why I come to Cred Forums right here, for epic, hilarious, dank jokes like this one. You just made the grade, son. Never before have I laughed at such an amazing and well constructed humorous post. You're the one reason I keep coming here. For amazing and hilarious jokes like this. Never before have I laughed at such an incredible joke! I can't believe how much I'm still laughing at this joke! You must be a comedic mastermind to come up with such a clever, witty, and incredibly funny joke such as this one. It's simply incredible. Where do you get it from? Were you born this way or did you have to practice? Whatever the answer is, you've finally achieved the goal that all of us dream of: making a hilarious joke on the Cred Forums subforum of Cred Forums.org. Thank God I stopped in to this thread today, of all days, so that I could see this incredible, amazing and truly funny joke that you've made. Thank you, user. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my day and providing me with the humor that I so desired when I decided to visit this website. You've really shown me that Cred Forums still has it, still has the goods, the ability to craft an amazing and well-honed joke that really cuts to the core of the comedic center of this thread. You're a legend, a champion, and a hero. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your contribution to the board, and I look forward to seeing more hilarious jokes of this nature from you in the future. Wow, I'm still laughing at how tremendously funny this was. Bravo, sir. Bravo.

> season-ending cliffhanger
> no rockclimbing scenes

topkek

>Movie called Face-Off
>No one's face comes off

What is this pep called? Bored pep?

>Watch the LOST episode Pilot
>The title is actually very apt

smuk frok

Racist pepe OH WAIT THATS ALL OF THEM

That is objectively false friendo

reeled u in pal ;-)

Came here to post this.

A pilot is anything that guides or leads the way for something. A pilot can guide a barge. You can have a pilot light. On telephones there is a pilot tone. Pilotmen work on railroads. You, sir, are a PLEBEIAN.

>It's a sweeps week episode
>The floors are filthy

That's kind of a stretch pally

lmao

> bottle episode
> no beverages to be found