Is this actually good or are the media just being cucks and eating it up since its about niggers?

is this actually good or are the media just being cucks and eating it up since its about niggers?

Try watching it maybe? but LOLNIGGERS right, how could it be good, it has to be bad cuz LOLNIGGERS

You're just as retarded for thinking it's bad despite not seeing it than someone praising it for having black people in it.

Try to be more objective and less of a fucking cunt.

t. cuck

I just watched it, it's ok so far, pretty good, but not extraordinary

sorta like, black trailer park boys

>back2leddit

is this bait

Is it like Girls?

Classified as a comedy but so bereft of jokes it's a self insert drama with a snarky main character?

The commercials gave me that vibe.

story isn't that interesting or memorable. it's mellow. atmospheric? it felt like they brainstormed all the things black people might encounter in life:
>child without a father
>poverty
>jail
>poverty
>black people hating gays, but being gay
>poverty
>rapping
>poverty
>drugs
>poverty
>shootings
it's worth a watch, just don't expect anything gripping.

>Is it like Girls?
it isn't purely jerk off material, so no

Hustle & Flow did all of that except the gay.

I want Reddit to leave.

Calm down, take a deep breath.

cucks

It's like the Boondocks but more dramatic.

they're just not very creative people who get made when more creative people do a better job at telling their stories.

It's fast paced and not preachy at all. Very watchable.

He's right you know.

Calm down reddit, he was just asking a question.

This, if they didn't explicitly advertise their all black writing crew, the show would be slandered for extremely stereotypical portrayal of black lives. According to Glover, black people do nothing but smoke weed, trade drugs, and rap about fucking hoes. Except Glover's character, of course, who is smart and educated, and wants to get away from that filth. I'm not sure if his wife (ex? I still have not a clue) calling Glover on his bullshit all the time is a tingle of self-awareness or just another level of irony

Seen 3 eps, breddy gud, will keep watching

It's been pretty good so far, but I think it would do better in a 40 minute format.

the latter

These two are the only reason to watch the show at all. The guy who plays Darius is fucking amazing.

I don't know for me it just seems like a big reply to the cuck/white guilt shitshow that went down at the oscars or whatever was hosted by chris rock dont remember. HURR DURR WE NEED MOR BLAKS IN EMMIES.
I checked out episode one and already their bashing and cucking a white guy for saying nigga fucking stupid glovers white guilt comedy and dumb ass trap whack rap music is all trash hes just a fucking nigger meme end of story

there's only been 3 episodes and the jew media r suckin black cock over it

wait til the season's over to jerk tyrone's dick

i've seen it and it's good so far but it's only been 3 eps

fuckin jews

Why are black people such good actors by default?

I like it, and I'm pretty openly racist. I appreciate good storytelling.

It isn't that good but it has its moments I will keep watching it

>and I'm pretty openly racist.

Bullshit. You are an armchair storm trooper like all the other poor shits on here. Go pretend to be "cool" on raddit.

sometimes its ok. most of it is pretty hollow.

Episode 4 is on right now.
It's pretty good so far, Al and Darius are great

>AIDS was invented by the government to stop Wilt Chamberlain from beating Steve McQueens sex record

WOKE

It's "better than average", but still pretty boring.

What the fuck does Star Wars have to do with him being a racist? Fucking retard

>I have to include a mention of the fact that I am a racist otherwise I might lose my Cred Forums internet credit and people will call me a c-cuck ;__;

Op who gives a fuck watch the first wpisode and if u dont like it stop. You dont even have to finish the first. You may not know this but you cam actually fimd out for yourself whether its good or not, and nobody is holding a gun to your head! Stupid peachposter

I just hate the face of that faggot on the left, he can't act or rap for shit either

Cuck faggot.