DONT LET HIM KILL MEEEE

DONT LET HIM KILL MEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=i9aPta_LajU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FQRW0RM4V0k
comicbook.com/starwars/2016/06/29/samuel-l-jackson-says-mace-windu-is-not-dead-in-the-star-wars-un/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I HAVE DA POWA TO SAVE DA ONE YOU LOV YOU MUST CHOSE.

YOU, ARE, WRONG, ABOUT, A, GREAT, MANY, THINGS.

I hate sand.

I do wonder if all of these head canon things like Luke going to a planet covered in what Anakin hates actually went through Georges head in an autistic twist of logic or was it just made up as he went along.

ONE THING

Not memeing, asking a serious question:
What's wrong with his face?

HE IS THE TRAITOR (((((ahh)))))

I DONT KNOW WHY
DONT
KNOW
WHY

Sheev is the traitor AAAAHHHH

Mace Windu's fighting style (Vaapad) could turn the greatest dark powers directly against their source. Because Vaapad is more than a fighting style. It is a state of mind: a channel for darkness. Power passed into him and out again without touching him....the lightning reflected back to its source. Ol' Palpy was made ugly by his own force lightening.

Either this or Palpatine always looked like this and was just wearing a "force"mask, like an illusion and the lightening removed it completely. Idk

I've seen too many wookieepedia excerpts to figure out if you're pulling my leg

m.youtube.com/watch?v=i9aPta_LajU

What did he mean by sith?

Look at that happy smile, a man having that much fun can't be all that evil.

>lightening
Lightning, you fucking dumbass.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FQRW0RM4V0k

So this scene definitively proves that even a Jedi like Samuel L was stronger in the force than the emperor.

How much fucking power did he gain in that time?

PALPATINE'S BEHIND IT ALL

no No NO NO NOOOOOO

Here's a gift OP...better quality facebutt

In all seriousness was this the worst "reveal" of all time.

Like if if I knew nothing about the originals it could have been at least a little bit interesting but no actual human I knew at the time didn't know palpanies motive at the time

>Palpatine
>At a Nipple

Think of it as an illusion spell
Sheev needs mana to keep it up
Sheev used his mana for the force bolt instead
Illusion then stopped working because sheev didn't have the mana to keep it up

I don't think thats it. I think its just physical damage from his own lightning as before Anakin stepped in Mace was kicking his ass and using his grape koolaid lightsaber to bounce his lightning back at him, at that moment causing his face to get all fucked up like that

Ahhhhhhhh

>I AM THE SENATE!
>disbands the Senate

What was his end game?

It doesn't though. Sheev was playing possum in order to elicit sympathy from Anakin and turn him fully. He destroys the nigger the second Anakin makes his choice.

It's still weird that he looks old in the OT not because he's aged a whole lot since then but because he horribly scarred himself.

>look what they've done to me
>release me
>help me
>hurry
>please hurry

>No! Don't do it!

That's where Anakin was from. He probably hates it because it reminds him of being a nobody.

Sam Jackson said Windu's not dead. George Lucas is so intimidated by Sam he agreed.

When will he make his comeback? Will he have robot hands? Will he be sith?

source

He'll be in Rebels to fight Darth Vader alongside Darth Maul

I don't know why so many people don't get this.

It wouldn't be because he grew up in slavery there

>comicbook.com/starwars/2016/06/29/samuel-l-jackson-says-mace-windu-is-not-dead-in-the-star-wars-un/

>When he told Lucas his theory, "George [was] like, 'I'm okay with that. You can be alive.'"

In SWG, there was a hooded black one handed questgiver with a lightsber that talks about jedi's fall as if he was there.

Why did Windu turn into a skeleton?

I understood that reference.

Because that's how Star Wars (and I'm pretty sure a lot of other movies) enhance lightning effects.

Who gives a shit?

Samuel L. Jackson just wants that Star Wars $$$. To get that Star Wars $$$, he needs to convince people that there's some bullshit way to justify his character being alive, so he makes up garbage like "SEE, I'M ALIVE. HEY, I'M TOTALLY FINN'S DAD. GIVE ME FUCKIN' MONEY DISNEY"

In reality, there's no reason to bring his character back. There's zero narrative value.

Star Wars hasn't been about narrative value in a long time, arguably even never

It's always been about large amounts of cash

In all honesty though do you really think Sam Jackson is after the money and not just wanting to get back into Star Wars to have fun? After seeing TFA he probably thinks it will be a better time. The guy already has all the money a man could need

If it was a force mask, he would immediately just put it back on. He was definitely scarred by his own lightning

Oh shit, I never thought of it like that, it makes sense.
Another explanation could that he wasn't scarred by the lightning, but was drained by having to absorb it back

Another theory I have is that he chose not to put his mask back on so he could use it to gain sympathy from the senate by blaming the Jedi for his deformed face, while also making them out to be the bad guys.