Yep

Yep.

It sucks that this movie will flop hard because I actually like Dwayne Johnson and Kevin Hart

>I actually like Dwayne Johnson and Kevin Hart
>Kevin Hart

Is that Jason Alexander or Jack Black on the far right?

How odd, a retarded tripfag begging for attention.

I don't think it will flop hard, if at all compared to let's say ghostbusters

My only question is how does this group of people get sucked into a board game, unless they play it knowing they're going to get sucked because 'research' or some shit

you made that joke this morning, wasn't funny then, isn't funny now, stupid tripfag

I don't think there's much to hate here, besides wanting to fit in and circle jerk or whatever. Could blow, could be great, but the image is innocuous enough, they look fine. Rock looks cool as what he'll prob look like as Doc Savage, Gillens hot, Hart and Black look funny.

why?

Yeah, a movie its all about the looks man!

This whole premise is weird. With all those pun-y names. And it's a continuation. I just don't get what they're going for.

>Karen will never piss over your face

Life isn't worth living

what movie?

That looks like proper attire for being in a jungle

>with all those puny names

You mean the highest paid actor in all of Hollywood, arguably the biggest comedian draw in all of Hollywood, another well known actor and comedian, and some hot chick?

What the fuck are you talking about

Literally perfect.

the rock and karen gillian are going to be mortal kombat style video game characters.

Pun-y. Like puns. Like Captain Smolder or whatever his name is.

dummy

Kevin Hart was fucking hilarious in 40 year old virgin. Granted it wasn't a main role.

You mum begged for me cum as it dribbled from me cock.

>dat Karen Gillen
HNNNNNNNNG. Will watch just for her.

But did he died?

Y'ALL READY FOR JEWMANJI!?!?!?!

but really, the rock gets lots of roles and jew money cuz he's not white. this fuckin brown whatever the fuck motherfucker is a jew's wet dream! fuck john wayne, paul newman, eastwood and all the other masculine white male heroes! now u get the rock! some buff non-white dude that can be asian, nigger, white, latino, all-in-one! JUST LOOK AT HIM! you don't know what the fuck he is but you sure know he ain't white!

OY VEY!

fuckin electric jews never quit

you get jack black as the fat manlet and retard

kevin hart as the annoying comic relief/niglet

and of course the sexy white woman who u kno is gonna suck the rock's tan/brown/non-white cock

fuck hollyjew and fuck the movies

all whites should boycott these fuckin major hollywood jewdios

Oh. Well you know 'punny' is an actual word

I thought it was going to be remake.

I guess this is better...?

>3 blacks and a white girl

>Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart and Jack Black

Holy shit this is going to be bad

why are they prepared tho, do they expect the jumanji?

this tbhonest familia

It's like a character select screen...

>all whites should boycott these fuckin major hollywood jewdios
been doing that for 15 years

>3 blacks and a white girl

>she's wearing a pointless leather vest thing sown by costuming specifically to hold her tits up and present them

Wait, why are they in a jungle? What's the premise of this movie?

The original book and film were about the game crossing over into the real world and causing havok. I don't really know why the cast would be in a jungle unless the whole movie takes place in the game, or maybe those characters are all supposed to be game characters like van Pelt.

A friend of mine thought that they might be characters in the game or board game piece's hence why they look like characters right out of a 19th Century adventure story

Why does "The Rock" try so hard? OH GUYS LOOK AT THIS PIC IT'S SO AWESOME!! I'M TRULY BLESSED AND IT'S SO AWESOME, OH GUYS WHAT CAN I SAY, I'M BLESSED AND ALWAYS READY TO GIVE 100%

Reminds me of the cartoon where they had all sorts of weird shit like mechanical animals and the Jumanji version of the Grim Reaper or something.

Why are niggers so savage and retarded?

Nah.

Tropic Thunder 2?

Dr Jumanji
I'm Rock

cargo pants are useless

a sturdy pair of jeans will suffice.

I wish they'd stop putting scrawny flat chested plain janes in push up bras and short shorts. Surely Hollywood can get some women with actual sex appeal for these roles. It's kinda pathetic.

Acting is literally meme tier between this and the "acting" in TFA it just makes me laugh
Daisy Ridley would have looked bad at a primary school drama performance...
>people will see this movie
>not a single relevant actor/tress

>I just don't get what they're going for.

Easy money -- if I had to venture a guess.

>he doesn't smell what The Rock is cookin'

kys

>all whites should boycott these fuckin major hollywood jewdios

Isn't that what is happening right now?