Did he deserve his Emmy? I think he's probably the most talented Late Night Host, even if he is a moron

Did he deserve his Emmy? I think he's probably the most talented Late Night Host, even if he is a moron.

Didnt watch it- who else was nominated?

>Did he deserve his Emmy?
Obviously. Did you not check what year it is? Because it's the current one, bigot

>thinking these awards mean anything

>not just an excuse for the extreme elite class to jerk themselves off about how brave, special, and creative they are

Stop giving a shit about who or what they tell you to like

The other nominees were:

Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee (Crackle)
The Late Late Show with James Corden (CBS)
Jimmy Kimmel Live! (ABC)
Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO)
The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon (NBC)

I was kind of hoping Fallon would take it to piss off the liberals.

Hate that little fucking wanker.

ITS THE CURRENT YEAR LOL

>Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO)
>The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon (NBC)

I just wanted it to be anyone other than these two. Also stop deluding yourself into thinking Fallon is conservative he is just a shitstain where a host of the tonight show should be.

Now that Craig Ferguson is gone, probably

His show is the most unique and entertaining

I really wish he'd stay as non-partisan as possible. The anti Trump stuff is boring because everyone does it.

>Colbert not nominated
Remember when he was hyping up how he was going to bring intelligence and wit back to late night? Sorry, bud. Oliver has better Trump jokes than you.

>mfw Fallon probably had it until the Trump interview

Isn't this the same garbage awards ceremony that gave best acting awards to the sluts from Game of Thrones?

How come there's two talk shows with the host named Jimmy? Surely that's a show biz no no?

Of course he's not conservative, but Samantha Bee just devoted a segment of her show to calling out Fallon for treating Trump like a human being instead of the gelatinous mass of pure evil the left is trying to make him out to be. I love how he beats all the political guys in ratings, and I love how he's been ignoring all those morons.

Trumpkins are literally the only """""""people""""""" assblasted about his award

all of his jokes are the exact same
>compare the thing you just talked about to an animal doing a silly thing
>look over shoulder
>give animal a name and yell at him

every time

is that really his dress attire for the emmys? doesn't he wear a suit everyday, such that he should know how to at least fix a collar?

I'm not a Trumpfag and think Oliver is terrible.

He's discount Jon Stewart and will never be anything else.

Sorry guys, no alt-right hosts in the running.

>giving a fuck about how men are dressed in any scenario

I actually like John Oliver, but there's this thing that he and several other comedians do and it just aggravates me.

>says something to a generic person
"Come on, Debra!"
>goes on some weird tangential rant that has nothing to do with the topic
>"I know you like using moleskines because it makes you feel important, but come on Debra, if you don't ever write in them what's the point of carrying it around?"
>you had one job
>come on
>really?

Like Kathy Griffin sort of did this, too. I don't even know how to describe it, it's just this sort of early 2000s sort of weird casual incredulity.

Hes way better than Stewart was.

It's better than Seth Meyers.
>mention something Donald Trump said
>"That's like saying [something completely unrelated]
>the joke doesn't go over well
>stare at the audience with an awkward grin until they clap for your opinion
>never for your jokes, always for your opinions
>go home and cry about how you weren't born as Jon Stewart

Even le formulaic parrotman is a step up from Jon "facial contortions as a substitute for wit" Stewart

stef was robbed

>no norm MacDonald live

>play clip of politician saying something silly out of context
>cut back to host
>make silly face
>"....really?"
>*crowd laughs*
>"......really?"
>*crowd laughs even harder*

But that's all Oliver does.

>"X did this last week"
>insert incredulous face + exaggerated body language

He's rehashed Stewart's formula to the letter sans guests worth caring about.

To be honest, it is rather brave in today's America to be a liberal.

Sorry retard, but being racist does not count as an "opinion".

Take these and leave.

C U R R E N T Y E A R
U
R
R
E
N
T

Y
E
A
R

Who else feels deep pity for racists?

Fuck no. Most of the voters literally worked for hbo

How else would got get on there

Well every society on earth did up until we decided about 1970 comfort comes before anything else. I think you look at this incorrectly, user

>watching the Emmy's

>it's a political late night comedian swears constantly to show "HOW FUCKING PASSIONATE I AM" and not just because he can't think of a more intelligent way to express his points episode

The problem is their fanbases and the liberal college kids think winning an award justifies their viewpoints.

>he deserves to die because he offends you
Tell me again how the alt-right are any different from Islamists

>Daily reminder that John "It's the Current Year" Oliver cried to his agent to get him out of the British Circuit after Dara O'Brien and gang made fun of his teeth, face and jokes on Mock The Week.

Sucks, he was actually funny on snl

That fag has the creepiest face on television. When he reads his prompter he forgets not to look like a wide-eyed alien

Is there a video of this?

He hasn't been funny since he bombed at Nerd Prom.

Same guy. From what I heard, he refused to go back on Mock the Week and turned down QI after finding out Dara would be on. Him and the Welsh comic, skinny-ish guy.

the best part is he's Catholic so he can't commit sudeikis

Why does this shit keep happening?

>Get punched by Clarkson
>Flee to the Colonies
>Only go back when he is out recording Top Gear Challenges/The Grand Tour

Steve is doing fine. I wish he would mirror Jon Stewart when he took over the Daily Show and get rid of the celebrity interviews as the focus of the show.

I doubt the network would allow him for advertisement profits.

an ACTUAL liberal? Like people who believe human beings should have equal protection under the law but not be censored or forced to take the back seat in all discussion or rewards unless they prove their individual merit? Someone who wants governments to protect people and support them in need but not 'equalize' the citizenry into some ridiculous Marxist dystopia?

Yeah, that might be brave, but regressive liberals are quite popular and basically control the media currently *until their utility as useful idiots is exhausted and the powers that be turn on them (which they will)

I saw him doing standup during his SNL days and he had a good set. I can't watch his show though. I have been over the late night format since Craigy Ferg left.