Can we all agree that this was mediocre?

Can we all agree that this was mediocre?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xy1cpJTewvg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I really enjoyed watching it but mediocre is to nice. It was bad. May be a good movie in there somewhere but what we got was pretty awful.

I enjoyed hearing a new pop song every minute that didn't fit with what was on screen

No. Mediocre is 5/10. This shit was straight up awful.

>It Ain't Me starts playing

It was below average

you really enjoyed it though. just like this guy.

I liked it. Good way too kill two hours.

I actually liked the costumes for the most part but the movie was horribly edited. Really would have benefitted from a more low power villain and a studio that they should try to copy Guardians of the Galaxy after their movie was already finished shooting.

I'm bummed it turned out to be kind of a mess, the trailers actually got me pretty hyped.

This.

I hope they have an isolated score on the Blu-ray release.

it was ok but it made cash so its fine

If you think that was mediocre, what do you consider shit?

Yes it was mediocre, and i tried to give it many chances, editing, writing, pacing, generally just a clusterfuck that could of been 100x better.

but you thoroughly enjoyed it

What's your endgame?

Below average, and honestly couldn't enjoy it for the same reason I can't enjoy the MCU
Terribly re-written characters for general audiences, and plots that honestly just kids can enjoy, lacking completely in anything
inb4 Bvs, MoS etc
IT IS ALL CAPESHIT YOU LITERAL PLEBS

fun characters, shitty plot and writing/10

One of the worst movies I've seen this year mate

It's easily one of the worse movies I've ever seen

>mediocre
This is the one reaction to this movie that doesn't make any sense to me. Either the fact that it's a jumbled, unfinished mess ruins it for you, or you enjoy the train wreck for what it is. No idea how you can have a middle-of-the-road opinion on this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=xy1cpJTewvg

how can you say it was mediocre?

No. It was absolute fucking garbage.

>Remember when Joker put himself in harm's way to rescue some clingy bitch? Twice?

Writers had a sound understanding of the characters.

yeah i know. I believe you. But it is easily also one of your most enjoyable.

individually, i loved everybody. especially leto, but goddamn its a fuckin mess. and i swear to god i thought batman full on made out with a passed out harley.

>i thought batman full on made out with a passed out harley.
I thought the exact same thing, like I thought they wanted to show Batman doing something completely fucked up or how everyone thinks Harley is hot or something. It didn't even occur to me until after the movie that he was giving her CPR

they want this target audience

Okay.

>their target audience is people who are passionate about film
>pseuds like you try to present this as a negative

lol, this is the internet equivalent of getting raped

You can keep repeating that but it isn't true. Everyone involved in that movie should be mortified.

That would be a very kind assessment

>lol

it was terrible

Not really. Just trying to understand why you think it's so funny.

No, it was shit

> and plots that honestly just kids can enjoy
I honestly think we are biased for thinking it should be any more than that

All the good superhero movies that we think we like (original spiderman, original batman) had similar plots, but we thought it was really cool because we were kids back then