Popular shows that fell off the cultural map

Caroline in the City was one of the most popular shows of the mid-90's, finishing 4th in the ratings in 1996-1996, with over 17 million households watching in the US. Now? I don't think it's even in syndication.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MqcsSQYhUFY
youtube.com/watch?v=bnpEf9Dd0yI
youtube.com/watch?v=AwjtrwDtf3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=MoXJtszkmwE
youtube.com/watch?v=NF-XMtNEudQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ueu2Wh65jU
home.cern/topics/birth-web
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's embarrassing to even be seen with a girl like this, she's already advertising for the next guy

It was replaced by Sex in the City.

Sex was WAY more interesting than Caroline.

ALSO,
Sex in the City had horses.

that shitty 90's fashion

The 90s were a magical time

never heard of it, but i recognize grammafu and the woman with whom michael, from the office, had an affair with.

The only reason I know about NewsRadio is because Rogan has to remind every one about NewsRadio and the many unforgettable experiences he had on the show.

Newsradio was amazing

>Caroline in the City was one of the most popular shows of the mid-90's, finishing 4th in the ratings in 1996-1996, with over 17 million households watching in the US. Now? I don't think it's even in syndication.

>in the 1996-1996
It was fourth place for one season. Its first.

It's not in syndication because it sucked ass.

the first three or four seasons are actually pretty good. it's weird seeing rogan on all the cover/promotional shots, because he had a very minor role.

it ended as soon as caroline and richard got together

It was a great show.

Jimmy James, the man so nice they named him twice.

Still, it was definitely an ensemble cast (which was popular at the time)

Meme cast desu

its on FXX every night 2-4am

Breaking Bad

fucking great show

Still in syndication and is probably top 4 of the 90s NBC sitcomkino experience

newsradio only fell off the map because phil hartman was murdered

I have all the seasons.

It was great when Elliot stopped being pretentious and started being dumbed down.

And Maya! Those tits!

This was good at times, too. I don't think it was that popular.

I watched a couple episodes when Roger Howarth was on but bleh.

Murphy Brown. 10 seasons, almost 250 episodes, became a topic in presidential politics via Dan Quayle, and today? No syndication.

Also, shockingly enough, the actor who played "Miles Silverberg" isn't even Jewish - his background is Irish Catholic.

People still talk about Dawson's Creek.

yeah. that's when the show started dropping off. he didn't carry the show, because Foley, Tierney and Root were strong enough...something happened though. maybe morale just dipped. main cast members left. jon lovitz was no replacement for hartman.

>and today? No syndication.
That's because it's old as fuck. TV viewers nowadays wouldn't even know who Dan Quayle was.

And it was very topical at the time.

Which doesn't transition well.

It was about a single woman with a job (gasp) when that was a surprising thing.

zero cultural impact

if every show from the 90s was syndicated then there would be no timeslots left for current shows.

think, mcfly! think

didn't dharma die in a car crash in the finale?

>Caroline in the City was one of the most popular shows of the mid-90's,

What you don't get OP is the only reason that show did good was because of Friends. Friends made a few show "Hits" for a season or 2.

Obama kind of ruined the whole premise of the show

eh
it brought the spy into popularity
without it we wouldn't have Chuck and that Covert Affairs show

When I was a kid, I spent my entire summer one year watching shows like and thinking "Man, I can't wait to be an adult and experience this stuff!"

it made Jennifer Garner popular

yeah, don't google "spy shows 60s"

Great show. Definitely one of David Spade's bests.

who is this silver haired, digit manipulator?

>checked

My cousin worked on this show so I ended up having to watch every episode with my parents. I remember almost noting. Pretty awful TV.

>muh Rimbaldi

Yes, they were popular in the 60s. Then not. For decades.

Alias brought them back.

I member watching this. Wasn't bad, but nobody seems to remember it

I remember a Tarantino episode (two parter?) they made a big deal about because he was acting and writing it.

He spends the entire show talking about this thing in a box that is ridiculously dangerous/hot/poisonous.

6 seasons and I've never heard anyone talk about it.

Judd Nelson! Woo!

I remember a hot girl, too. Not the redhead.

Like Newsradio it was also doomed after an actor death (a suicide).

i swear every one of these shows were set in NYC. was that just a 90s thing or have i stopped paying attention?

I remember watching this on the reruns all the time.

I fucking love that show.

It's stupid, yeah, but the moms were pretty hot and the dad issues are fucking spot on.

I remember the guy, because he was in this other short lived show about some hick (the skinny dad) who was at a school and had a crush on some girl. Like reverse Felicity, mixed with Perfect Strangers.

Perfect Strangers, there's a popular show few people talk about.

How about this gem?

Originally called Two Guys, a Girl, and a Pizza Place.

Nathan Fillion and Ryan Reynolds.

Horrible, but I was a fan of Boston Common as a kid.

the sheer amount of crap produced by this country is unbelievable

you'd have to sit down a million years to watch it all

"Max Headroom" was a weird cyberpunk series.

Now, Brooke Shields does voices on Mr. Pickles.

thats quacksolver. eh dodges explosions and doesnt afraid of magento

I was thinking about this show just the other day

is that fucking zemo in spin city?!!??

Yup, thats Ron Pearlman and Linda Hamilton.

Caroline in the City was, Wings was Nantucket, Newsradio was New York, Living Color was a sketch show, Just Shoot Me, New York (they were all NBC, who was trying to clone their Friends success).

Murphy Brown was DC, I believe. Dharma and Greg San Fran maybe? Alias no idea.
Suddenly Susan also San Fran, Yes Dear LA. Two guys and a girl, Boston.

this was a thing

Why that?

NYC is just the comfiest of all cities in the world

Really makes me think

This show scared the shit out of me when I was a kid.

The actress who played the main wife is fucking stunning.

still remember a lucid dream i had that involved the non-mosquito bites

YOU JUST KNOW

>Boston Common

my nigga

usa network was so comfy back in the day

wings, boston common, just the ten of us
empty nest, etc etc

WAS

This was also before 9/11 happened. It was a changed city after that.

loved that show

Weird show.

all I can remember from this is the dancing baby meme and them having unisex bathrooms which led to some hilarious antics

My friend and his family are volunteer fire fighters. They love the shit out of this show, still mention it from time to time.

any one of them remotely relevant?

solid response, thanks man.

is that caplan?

it suffered because the original music licenses ran out, so every tv rerun and dvd version uses shitty generic music

especially grating a lot of episode plots were tied into the music choices :(

also the birth of portia derossi and lucy liu's careers

Nope.

I found the girl on the left so intensely hot. I wonder if she ever went nude anywhere.

Yes. Good eye.

>so every tv rerun and dvd version uses shitty generic music
that sucks

how bout kids shows?

Comfy thread.

Speaking of comfy, this was my favorite show back then. Kinda like a Seinfeld and Friends mix up. I remember it was great. All those Beatles references too! And great great cast.

Remind me again but the middle blonde wasn't in the cast when it started out right? Mike was going out with the one other white girl.

I watched it when I was young and I was confused after Charlie Sheen took over the show.

laura flynn boyle is a bullfrog now and angry david schwimmer had a show not too long ago

for a second there, before I clicked on the image, I thoughy it was the fatass with the earnings
false alarm

i had a hardcore crush on lara flynn boyle, like in that tom cruise movie where she played the bimbo

later i saw her in hansel and gretel get high or something and oh my god she has not aged well
that was always a weird one for me because it was on this channel we didn't have, WGN or something

it's older than theseother shows, that's like welcome back kotter times (and that show about the class of gifted students, dan schneider was in it)

kudos

the premise is so shallow and yet i loved it.

yeah heather locklear turned up in season 4

Fox always brought the interesting shows.

And black shows. Lots of black shows.

Martin, Living Single, others.

That show had a huge indirect cultural impact. It and queer eye for the straight guy are probably the biggest reasons by homo acceptance skyrocketed in the 00's.

>2 guys and a girl
>theres three guys and 2 girls

dumbfrogpicture.jpg

Everyone has pretty much already forgotten it

Carrey was the only remotely talented person on that show, ironic since he was a token white guy

He originally dated the girl he's holding (she was a reporter or something).

> that show

They should sue Pixar

Possibly the dumbest cop show of all time.

>Investigating decades old murders
>Cases based almost exclusively on eyewitness testimony and hearsay
>Somehow every killer is still alive
>All of them give full confessions without even asking for a lawyer
>The one time a guy asks for a lawyer it turns out the lawyer is the killer who then confesses
>Heavy handed social justice messages shoved in constantly

It had 7 seasons

man i miss dean cain
ripley's believe it or not was so comfy

i remember
the show had a considerable following, prime time
then this guy came along

his character simply took a shit on all other main characters, destroyed the office, changed the tone of the series all together, and then made a spin-off with william shatner that lasted quite a while
fucking trojan horse

please fucking kill yourself holy shit

Nathan Fillion didn't join until the later years

They had already gotten rid of the pizza place, why bother changing the title again.

>Body, Doyle, Tiger, The Jewellery Man.

believe it or not, once a month I see someone wearing a heisenberg sketch or los pollos hermanos t-shirt

Nearly all sitcoms die an undignified end.

That actress career got destroyed because of cellulite lel

NOT THE MAMA

plz stop making me feel

was watching this earlier today. comfy af

It was really bad for someone not fat though.

Is there any sitcom that ended gracefully on a high note?

There's an art to the schmear

I used to watch this all the time.

Then he ended up with the one on the left for a while. Can't remember if they got together when he left or not.

Frasier

Mischa is an uptite eletist bitch and never deserved the time of day to begin with.

Friends

is this b8?

Naw he just young

>everyone is white
>making fun of foreigner
>op song can be memed with alt-right

Even at the time, Caroline in the City was thought of as a punchline. It was "popular" in the sense that people forgot to turn off their TVs between shows.

Wings was so godawful. Never knew a single person who watched it, yet it stuck around forever. See: that Simpsons joke about it.

The first few seasons rode a wave of post 9-11 guilt when everyone worshipped firefighters. Critics loved it because it was still back when antihero protagonists were somewhat novel and so people thought it was really edgy. It took a while for people to realize it was just a forgettable vanity piece for Denis Leary.

I liked the TV series and could even forgive it for bastardizing the premise of the movie but that's a discussion for another time and another thread.

We're talking about sitcoms right now.

really loved the 1st season of this. haven't watched much else

He also did the same thing to the US Office iirc but I stopped watching when Jim and Pam wedded.

I think I'll miss you most of all.

youtube.com/watch?v=MqcsSQYhUFY

How did Seinfeld become so timeless? Most people even forget about fucking Friends now but even people born after 2000 know about Seinfeld.

This show had a really dumb premise when i found it on netflix. Then i saw JGL was in it so i wanted to make fun of him and then it turned out to be really good and genuinely funny. Don't know why people don't talk about it much.

AW SHIT NIGGA Do you remember they even had newer one after that?

Proto-Abrams bullshit.

Full of apparently supernatural foreshadowing, ultimately siginfying nothing.

it's amazing that this is still on air.

>Seinfeld Timeless

please nigger to everyone Seinfeld is nothing special it suffers from everyone doing what they did first making Seinfeld appear shit.Mr.robot is the only reason people are watching Seinfeld right now

Best Lois Lane IMO

Even if it's still going on tho

original
atemporal jokes
lots of good secondary charatcers
costanza

Seinfeld aged like milk.

>Le NO SOUP FOR YOU xP
>Muh shrinkage
>Dude puffy shirt lmao

Literal meme show.

Watched all of these growing up learning a new language, liked most of them but haven't thought about them until now, I'll add to the list "3rd Rock From the Sun" and "Dead Like Me" great shows but people have forgotten.

Sadly miss this because the ad I saw while in the States showed Colin telling jokes and noone laughing and that just depressed the shit out of me, I would have been privy to a much better comedy from a younger age... this really is one of my biggest regrets thus far.

This post is really pointless I just wanted to be a part of it before reading it completely.

user, don't you ever listen to anyone who talks shit about you.

You're top notch.

Well guys it's fall again and since I have no g, no job, no friends, which one of these should I watch?

None.

Watch Quantum Leap.

That finale triggered some people.

definitely 3rd rock and 70s show
stay away from wings

In a weird twist I never hear about this show, but every Thanksgiving someone brings up "As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly!"

It's been reduced to a cultural blip outside of one holiday special.

You should watch your home movies from when you were a kid. Listen to the way your dad sounds, all that hope and optimism, thinking "one day this kid is really gonna make something of himself."

There was this really good comedy sitcom with a milf wife and a cool father played by the guy from Terriers. Think it was called Grounded for Life. I thought it was hilarious. Saw it on ABC family a lot.

he never though that. Always "one day that failure will kill himself and I hope I'll be dead"

FUCKING SPACE CASES

I recognise 4 of these guys from Scrubs, which shares a creator with Spin City.
Dr. Cox's friend with the autistic son, the hypochondriac, the guy faking it to get drugs, and MJF as the OCD doctor.

newsradio is goat

I was thinking about this show yesterday. The Dracula was boss.

>Ayyyyeiggit

glad you posted, man. 3rd rock is one of my favorites. hope you enjoy it.

BOOBS

Backtracking story format was comfy as hell.

please piss in my mouth fucking blonde skank

Alan Ruck was also the guy with the broken penis, and Barry Bostwick was the guy that kept telling his wife to leave the room whenever JD or Turk brought up the word penis

6 seasons
50+ emmy nominations
and Cred Forums never talks about it

That's w-weird user but ok.. here we go!

Fuck, I forgot about this show. I think she was my first milf crush.

never heard of it
is that ted mosby?

S-so do you like that user? Is it warm?

How doe this got eleven seasons?

The main bad guy was pretty great. You can tell they really borrowed heavily from him for Ben on Lost

Damn son, you ain't got no g? That's some rough shit dawg. Shiiiiyet, every homie needs a g to make it on the streets.

This was a very political and topical show, I'd love to see it come up more often but you have to pay attention and know the references.

Dharma was a top qt; this was my guilty pleasure even at a young age I knew my friends would kicked my ass for liking this faggy shit.

chilling

This one's still fun to watch. Everyone is great in it.

christians
oh the irony

youtube.com/watch?v=bnpEf9Dd0yI

comfy af

I think all anyone remembers about that is she had really nice hair

I miss that but I gotta admit they should've ended it with the Drew in a coma two-parter. That would've been a high note to end on.

dharma was sexy as fuck
those legs

I really liked this show because I enjoy that retard type of humor and the girls were hot as fuck from what I can remember

I will always remember this show because I got in an argument with some girl in 2nd grade about whether Rocko's Modern Life or Space Cases was better, and she said Rocko sucked so I said Space Cases sucked, then she ran to the teacher and snitched on me for saying "suck" and the teacher wouldn't believe me when I told her that she just said the same shit.

I was so livid with little kid rage at the injustice of it all I will remember that day until I die.

I remember Noel verbally destroying her about sleeping with that art class tool behind his back

I didn't even watch the show and all I remember was the shitstorm about cutting her hair.

>angry david schwimmer

my fucking sides holy shit

This is where I got to see David cross at his best.

Good show that had pretty girls and that 90's quirky sense of humor. It kind of went to shit when they drop the pizza place from the title as the characters entered another stage of their lives

I've never seen a show that could trigger tumblr and Cred Forums simultaneously with such frequency. I miss it.

That was a great funny thing dude

All I remember about this show is Jennifer Love Hewitt was in it at some point and that's all the media talked about

I wonder how many of those kids the dad raped

but there are 6 people

this show is just coming of age schlock for kids I try watching it from time to time and it just doesn't work for me anymore

Nikita is older than Alias.

Seconded, great shot, even the annoying character with the huge forehead was funny as shit.

yeah. she left to do her own (very bad) spin-off and they both got cancelled.

It was a staple among the fundies
>it's yet another one of the kids got knocked up/knocked someone up because they're too busy praising the Pope to put on a condom episode

I love this show.

liked it. wouldnt have gone with kim from scott pilgrim tho, dude fucked up

This show doesn't belong here.

>that ending where the bad guy whos been chasing immortality all along gets it, but is then burried alive in a cave in and stuck there for eternity

kino

I remember watching this as a little kid and being confused as to who was meant to be an ayy lmao or not

Kevin Corrigan is good in this too

I could agree on this.
>everything thinking Frasier is dying.
>that final moment in the studio room

There really isn't a better copy of that image out there. Fuck.

I remember nothing about this but the theme song

you just know

Goddam great show, good jokes good acting and a very odd tone to the other sitcoms of the time. If you were like me and had a crush on the female friend please do yourself a favor and remember her as you see her in that picture below Carey just a qt lady and not look her up in google to see what she did to her face. feelsbadman.tiff

your mom looks like Kevin Corrigan

This has just become a shitty nostalgia thread. Fucking losers.

>thisisfine

>each episode cost $2.6 million to make ($3.4m in todays money)

Holy fuck the unforgivable guy looks like he is about to die.

but this wasn't popular

for some reason this was on all the time in prison

So many faps, so many

CW or WB back then.

They cancel what they shouldn't and keep what they should cancel way beyond the point of anyone interest.

Look forward to Arrow lasting a decade.

SIDE CHICK IS CUTER THAN MAIN CHICK

GG 90S

>The one time a guy asks for a lawyer it turns out the lawyer is the killer who then confesses

hah!

All I know this show for is for having "that guy from Aliens".

The daughter was a 10/10 and Rapport was funny. Remi Malik was in it too

This was unironically legal kino.

the douche neighbors
lotta talking
annoying cousin Ira
very good last episode

That Borg-looking thing in the top left though

This is the one with the ridiculous amount of slow-mo?

This was a fun show

Duke you is Bill Bellamy gay
RIP Sean P.

i was in love with the redhead

broad looks like discount store daddario

>those leaked nudes
wew

I certainly did

And not half as known.

yes, every time someone stepped in or out out of a car it'd turn on bullet time

1990s/2000s forgotten shows threads are the comfiest threads on Cred Forums. God bless you guys.

anybody remember Due South?

I think it was a Family Guy joke

That could've gone much worse.

Don't talk about Kelly Kapowski like that

dont do this to me user

Its like the Janitor on Scrubs

He's considered part of the main cast even if he isnt the main focus of the episode

holy shit its real

How do you not know tiffany amber theissan, fucking kids

>>Body, Doyle, Tiger, The Jewellery Man.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

l-liked her in cougartown, dont see whats wrong

Vanessa Angel was great in Kingpin

youtube.com/watch?v=AwjtrwDtf3Q

I want to cum in her ass and watch it drip out

REEEeeeeeeeeeee

It's real. They leaked like 6-7 years ago I think

I didn't watch it after the main Jew left. Did Janitor not suffer through being in an episode with Dave Franco?

no bullying, gramps

My Mum loved this show, they can't release it on DVD because they don't have the licenses for the songs they used every episode.

post m

Pretty fun; it was cool that they showed parents been way less than perfect and the mom and the aunt were hot as fuck

Do yourself a favor and look her up on google until you get a *.gif that will make a certain section of your body turn into diamonds. Thank me later.

She was great in Spies Like Us.

That see thru bra though

BASED DOGGO

youtube.com/watch?v=MoXJtszkmwE

Fucking GOATEST of GOAT

I cant remember if this show was good or not

Fucking yes, this show was extremely good and comfy even for a show with a blind chick

Man, all these pre-9/11, late 90's early 00's shows, were so comfy.

Oh wow, I completely forgot this show existed and it used to be on all the time in my house when I was a kid.

That's not really a bad picture, it's not the one I was talking about though. The one I remember show that Joker like grin and no wrinkle allowed forehead while trying to look sexy and it just killed my image of her forever.

You should track her down and rub it in how you're successful and she's not

>Reese makes 10/10 quip and kneecaps baddie
>Bear breaks the fourth wall and smiles at camera

Thanks for the rare Reese friend

but Rocko's modern life was shit

First waifu is first.

imagine if 9/11 hadnt taken place.

wonder what world we would live in if it didnt...

One of the many "fake" hits NBC had because they aired among Friends/Seinfeld/ER and then struggled away from it. Probably the 3rd most successful of those shitshows after Will & Grace and Scrubs

Tropical Heat

that into music get me everytime

shes married to some rich asshole and i live in my brothers spare room

I always found Ned & Stacey comfy

Still comfy

The 90s were a mistake, i don't know how anyone thought anything people wore was cool. If there ever was a decade that aged poorly, it was the 90s.

You rarely hear people talk about China Beach, Picket Fences or The Unit.

You also don't hear much about Desperate Housewives given how much of a phenomenon it was in season 1. They moved the fucking Golden Globes to a different night because DH murdered the GGs ratings.

AARRRRUUUUUUAHHHHH?

>no iraq invasion
>no obama
>no muslim invasion
>no sjw brigade declaring everything racist/sexist/whateverist

They really did kill America, desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=NF-XMtNEudQ

I see what you did there. Here's your (you). You genuinely upset me. I hope it was worth it.

meant for Suppose it still fits.

aw I didn't want to hurt you I just wanted to talk about how great sliders was

Dad Feels: The Show

I remember this being advertised on whatever channel it aired, then never hearing about it again.

Less Than Perfect was a bottom-tier sitcom but Sara Rue was THICC

Uhhh, a typical episode of a drama costs $3m these days, so that is nothing special by modern standards. Rumor has it that Lethal Weapon has a $5m+/ep budget

maybe I should have looked closer at the picture

The reason most of those shows aren't talked about is most of the people that post here weren't even in school yet when they aired.

JTT was such a fucking babe

I loved it for awhile. The parts I remember most are when they landed on the world with the giant mosquitoes, the lottery world, the british america world and i guess the finale of the first season when they finally get back to earth 1, but they only have 1 minute, but the gate doesn't squeek so Quinn thinks it's not his real house, so they end up sliding and then the final scene is quinns mom coming out of the garage with an oil can.

spoilers DUDE

bittersweet moment sounds like

Is that Gimli?

I used to watch this with my mom. The tupperware episode.

Okay, the show I watched that I thought was Quantum Leap was actually Sliders, so what the fuck was Quantum Leap?

Sorry :(

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ueu2Wh65jU

True enough about Jon Lovitz but I think the man is based as fuck for smashing Andy Dick's head on a bar table and beating the shit out of him for getting Hartman's wife back on coke which lead to her shooting him in the face.

>Make TV show centered around music
>DUDE I DON'T WANT TO RENEW THE LICENSES LMAO

Rude of them, honestly.

goat show for kids

Friends.

Lot of people hated Seinfeld's ending but in retrospect the irony is pretty good.

IT Crowd ended pretty strongly if you count the reunion episode.

I enjoyed the ending to Scrubs but then they had to ruin it with that shitty spinoff thing about med school.

Not the user you're talking to, but I don't think it sucks, it's a surreal show with great humor, strange animation and bizarre plots.

Fuck the son of the neighbours could be a la/tv/erian if one of us were succesful; he's an animator that makes a hit show poking fun of his parents, then when he makes up with them realizes he's making pleb shit out of spite and tries to have it cancelled by putting out shit (he makes episodes just showing a jar of mayo and similar shit) and it's considered a masterpiece by the masses.

Sliders jumped dimensions. Quantum Leap jumped time.

Both super comfy shows, desu.

These shows had more imaginative premises and original ideas than today's Hollywood. What the hell?

Coach?

>W kicked out after one term
>No Iraq invasion
>No ISIS
>No Patriot Act
>No Republican party
>Less nationalism
>No shitty JGL movies ending with ridiculous appeals to emotion over muh twin towers
>Movies could feature cities being destroyed without Americans getting triggered
>Homer Simpson Vs New York could air unedited on TV

I see skies of blue, clouds of white

I had so many faps to that redhead showing her panties... good show

I also didn't like Hey Arnold, but I liked Pete & Pete for what its worth

there are tons of 90s shows like this. it was the end of an era before the internet and DVR and people still watched prime time television as their primary form of entertainment. i used to watch that show because it was on NBC in a good time slot and there was nothing fucking else to do. it was always an average restaurant in a good location. i couldn't tell you anything about the show other than the fact that she drew cartoons. it was bland and forgettable.

This show was Huge. JTT was like Bieber-level catnip to preteens.

You do realize that that was guaranteed to happen eventually, right? There's only so many possible original ideas and especially in media you'd be hard pressed to find one example of a truly original idea. Everything was influenced by something else that came before it.

nee ya sex time!

>Posting on an online image board.
>Internet didn't exist until like '95
>thinks were running out of new ideas

damn

Young people are fickle and stopped watching broadcast TV, so now half of broadcast TV is a variation on Murder She Wrote because old folks still do

>>Internet didn't exist until like '95
You're a fucking moron

holy shit...didn't even recognise Alan Ruck. got too used to his beard and grey hair in Scrubs.

i met dean cain

I follow him on twitter he's a pretty hardcore republican. Him and James Woods.

>no capeshit wave capitalizing on the effectiveness of the skyscraper-destruction climax.

was thinking the same thing, desu

Kill yourself, I'm talking about the actual birth of the web not the underlying tech autist.
home.cern/topics/birth-web

Yes, I was there, and used the Internet/BBSes before the web was invented and don't need a fucking history lesson. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Cross or Spade?

These are referenced constantly

>he wasn't on compuserve

what a new fag

I can't embarass myself, I'm on an anonymous image board, the likes of which wasn't even considered feasable until around 1995, when the web (the first thing to remotely resemble the current internet) went mainstream.

Sometimes Cred Forums, you're alright.