Only a sith deals in absolutes!

>Only a sith deals in absolutes!
Isn't that an absolute in itself?
And didn't Sheev try to teach Anakin moral relativism?
>Good is a point of view, Anakin

Moral relativism is the path to social degeneration.

But that's beyond the point

Hey look it's the alt-right

Yes but the point you're forgetting is that Obi Wan had the higher ground.

"Absolutes are coersion" - Alan Ginsberg

yeah, anakin was right that the jedi were out of touch assholes who were actively ruining the galaxy

>I will do what I must
>immediately starts taking out his lightsaber
>would rather attack him then try to talk him down
>used his own wife with a child to get to him

Obi-Wan seemed more sith than Anakin

Hey look it's a brainwashed faggot.

What would a social outcast like you know about social degeneration?

>talk him down
>Don't make me kill you
>If you're not with me then you're my ENEMY!

go back to Cred Forums imperialist scum

morality is subjective

>he says refreshing Cred Forums for the 700th time that week

>he says while refreshing his bank account for the 700th time

did no one give a shit when they were lighting this scene?? fucking hell yes the CG is bad you can fucking see that from a god damn still screen shot but fuck me where is the fucking environment continuity ?

>he says failing to make a joke and failing for the 700th time that week

Morality must be objective for society to function properly.

get a fucking room holy shit

"societal morality" is always changing

i dont feel like arguing

>i need a safe space, waaaah

fuck off

>1000000000 jedi
>2 siths
>""""""""""""balance""""""""""""" of the force

well considering how things turned out...

>1000000000 agent smiths
>1 neo
>""""""""""""balance""""""""""""" of the matrix... thingy

Enjoying those pennies shlomo?

>3 dollars
>50 cents
>""""""""balance"""""" of my bank account

Isn't the FOTM to call him a CTR shill?

when are people going to realize that sheev was using moral relativism, a concept which Anakin had been taught during his jedi training as a means of appealing to Anankin?

I'm not going to pretend that this was a well done part of the movie, this whole trilogy is a clusterfuck, but after some scrutiny you can atleast see what was trying to be said here.

Are you just now realizing that the prequels are badly written

I would have figured the Plinkett reviews are required viewing around here

Well you see anonkin, this group of elite assassins who are indoctrinated into the order's religions as children, are taught not to love and exist solely to kill the enemies of the Benevolent Republic? They're the good guys. Stop thinking for yourself.

By the time A New Hope happens theres only two sith and two jedi.

And it was ten I realized, that shitposting user on the internet was actually a five-storey crustacean from the late Paleozoic era.

is Lucas a genius

I laffed

>Anakin was just creating balance of the force

nothing wrong

Sheev was the good guy in this story. He basically got rid off corruption in the senate and ended a religious order that indoctrinates children to fight for their cause and had a firm grasp on the senate.

B-but muh democracy! Muh bickering senate! How could you possibly argue against a system that allowed Jar Jar Binks to become a powerful politician?

not an argument

host soon be finish...

from my point of view, you are evil

>Ancient Jedi prophecy about a Chosen One who would bring balance to the Force.
>The prophecy is fulfilled in episode 7 when Vader dies.
>20 years later there are already new Sith running around trying to rule the galaxy.

Really?
The ancient, all-important prophecy worshiped by the Jedi for so long was foretelling, like, a couple decades of balance? There was never EVER a time where Sith weren't fucking up everything until now? 20 years of relative peace is so unimaginably rare that the Jedi had to base everything on achieving it?

>Vader
>ep7

And the asspull I heard was that the knights of ren aren't true Sith but """dark Jedi""", so take that for what you will.

It was probably the Jedi Nostradamus that lazily gets applied to every generation.

Good luck reconciling Islam with liberal values.

What we might consider extremist, others consider moderates

This happened when I met a Muslim guy that has a beard and actually prays 5 times a day. I told him that is fucked up, and he is becoming really extremist, but he said that praying 5 times a day is the bare minimum for a Muslim, and he considers himself a moderate for just doing that

Did you tell him to go back to where he came from or do you live in Germany

He's not wrong, even if Sheev's plan was to become some immortal Sith ghost. At it's heart the Sith code is about embracing passion and emotion to strengthen your attachment to life. Most chose blind rage and other base feelings, but any emotion felt strongly could be used to strengthen the bond to the Force.

What's wrong with praying 5 times a day? It's stupid but harmless. Ask him how he feels about the Charlie Hebdo murders and you will know if he's good or bad.

Imagine working on this movie.
Imagine your excitement.
Imagine working on this specific scene.
Imagine trying to explain to George that the line is a contradiction.
Imagine his placid, slightly frightened stare.
"It's hypocritical," you say, "He's using an absolute to say only Sith's use absolute."
Imagine George sighing and explaining that Jedis are good and Siths are evil, and that you, like 'the rest of them', are way out of line in calling the Jedi hypocritical.
Imagine looking around to the rest of the crew, all staring at you in communal understanding, and then turning back to Lucas and seeing from the assured look in his eyes that he truly does not and probably cannot understand.

Imagine mumbling "ah, yes, I see now" and returning to your menial duty with a defeated and zombified gait, George's handlers instantly swooping down in your wake to ask him if he needs anything, realizing everyone around you has already given up a long time ago.

But you have to kill all emotions and be an ice cold killing machine for your Republic Overlords.

Not necessarily. Luke proves that the Jedi code can be reinterpreted so that you have your emotions but know how to control and restrain them. Without his friendship with Han, Chewie, and Leia he wouldn't have left Dagobah to save them, that choice ultimately saved the entire rebellion and defeated the Sith.

:)