Halt and Catch Fire: Episode 6, Internet is now bitches

New episode going on now, lonely assholes out there watching it, gather here

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cisco_Systems
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>it's a Joe strikes the match and saddles Gordon with a burning, lifeless wreck of a company episode

He is giving gordon credit so he can take the money out of the company that Joe no longer would have access to anyway and pay his friend back. It wasn't a negative move.

That cameron/joe seen is such a slap in the face of fans though. They're forced to pull gimmicks because nobody actually likes their writing.

also joe already setup another company, looks like he also started Cisco systems. joe is about to be one super rich motherfucker.

I took it as that this was the only out for him after he got fired by the board. Now his whole payout will have to go to Gordon, freeing him from Macmillan utility so that he can go forward with his new scheme.

But he was never going to get a payout anyway and freddie prince jr's buttbuddy was going to make sure of it. He was never going to see that equity and you know it. So with his last move with that company, he gave his friend back what he wanted.

this show is still on?

of course user. Its on right now. joe is in the middle of creating the internet.

It pisses me off that boring, prissy ass Madmen was so popular, but this show, which has balls and vision and outclasses Mad Men by a mile, is probably not going to get another renew.

No one watches this show because it's fucking terrible.

You should probably watch the show before saying things like that.

>Super Mario Bros on a 2016 TV in 1986

They're really desperate to get millennials to watch this show.

Gordon essentially built a lower front projection tv.

You remember those huge big screen box tvs in the 90s? Gordon just didn't add a box to it.

>user accidentally fucks up his uncles big screen and sees how it was constructed on the inside

Instead of those huge crt tvs with bulbs. Some tvs used internal projectors user.

That is what gordon did.

I have and that's how I know it's fucking terrible.

>The "Not Steve Jobs / Wozniak" Show

How is this pile of shit still on the air?

So what's Joe going to do now?

Perhaps he'll set Ryan up with a company of his own and puppet master him from behind the scenes.

Apple would sue the shit out of AMC. You don't fuck with Apple.

what they're going to do next is what they did in beginning of tonights episode user, they just built Cisco system. the networking company.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cisco_Systems

Ah, okay. The board can't so shit about that, then.

Handing over his share in Macmillan utility to Gordon gets him completely off the hook with them, then.

Exactly. He paid his friend back and got out tonight effectively.

>female IT worker

lol

Tom isn't coming, is he?

The first season of this show was great. It was basically "reverse engineer an IBM PC and build their own version"

But since season 2 it's been:

-create broadband
-create ISP
-create online gaming community
-create chat rooms
-create online commerce
-create first person shooters
-create antivirus software

Oh and 2 women are doing 90% of this

You're fired, Cameron. Here's your payout. I'm im charge now.

user, joe just basically built modern foundation for the internet. Don't forget that.

Joe is my spirit animal

Which Joe is better? Gay Joe or pussyhound Joe?

Pussyhound

I can't wait for cameron to crawl back to him. She is going to break.

>being sensible enough to avoid succubi
definitely gay Joe

>smb shitshow
>doesn't fool anyone that's actually played the game

that was just pathetic. I don't think I'll be watching anymore.

She beat 8-4 Bowser with a fire flower suit, bro.

>Joe builds a network for a new venture based out of New Mexico called Grey Matter
>Partners up with an old business friend in Manhattan, an aged Don Draper
>They develop the virus which starts the zombie apocalypse

Most likely not.

Joe would be a badass in a zombie world.

gay

Why isn't this the show everyone is talking about?

the writers think making people unlikable all the time is the way to go. While it had mellowed considerably from last season, it is harder to project onto those kinds of characters and they actively seem to go away from things that pay off for the audience, like tonights cam/joe scene. it was basically a big fuck you.

this season good?? letting it finish before taking it all in.

cam still showing off her unshaven pits?

lots of down shirt shots of cam, fully nude donna.

As if that'd make the show any more watchable.

ok maybe it would for like 2 minutes

I'd lick Donna's pussy.

But wish woman would you choose if you could only have 1?

Which*

cam to bully me

Donna. Cameron would be an emotional roller coaster. Also Donna if settles for a creep like Gordon I figure my chances are pretty good.

I thought this show was about the atom bomb or something haha

Lol haha