Journalism kino only

Journalism kino only

What's the movie by Orson Welles? That and Superman

Serpico should count

C'mon now lads.

>tfw Graysmith is actually a bit of a crazy bastard and there's a good chance Leigh Allen wasn't the killer but it's still a good flick

Spotlight
Select episodes near the end of Gilmore Girls
Chaos Computer Conference

Chloefu in Shattered Glass

The Parallax View

I found Spotlight really disappointing for some reason but couldn't work out why.

Good Night and Good Luck

NETWORK
I would rate network number one and all the presidents men a close second

The Paper is honestly one of those perfect Hollywood movies: Great ensemble of characters, important message but not too preachy, a great mixture of humor and drama, characters are actual humans with flaws and lives rather than ciphers for the creator's political beliefs. 10/10 Ron Howard.

Much better than that mawkish Spotlight shit.

whoops I posted a picture I saved when I was into pregnant Marisa Tomei. here's the real poster.seriously, a GOAT movie.

MORE LIKE PINO...

PINO GRIGIO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>not being forever into pregnant maurisa tomei

leftist kino

>triggered

was pretty good

Nayak (1966)

I sat through em all unaffected, they were just predictable in every respect because of the obvious political bend.

Most of them are true stories, of course they're fucking predictable.

It's leftist to be against child molesters now? Damn the right is screwed.

>Tfw Nicaraguan and conflicted between the funding of based Contras and the crack epidemic in the US

Thanks for pointing that out. As if there is any other kind.

No shit. "predictable in every respect" means down to character interactions and phony pushback... the atmosphere should be the major focus in a hindsight movie and they lose it.

Kill the messenger was way better than those.