Is any of this franchise worth a damn?

Is any of this franchise worth a damn?
3 movies, 3 series totaling nearly 250 episodes over 17 years. Constantly referenced but no one I talk to has actually watched any of it.

Just watch Universe.

Only the Kurt Russell movie and SG-1 simply due to them being classic scifi kino at this point

there are SG1 threads all the time yu SHOL'VAH

the movie was good special effects for its time, that's about it

the tv spinoffs are cringey as fuck, very low-tier sci-fi, basically a tiny notch above cleopatra 2525 and well below even shite like andromeda

Almost worth a watch for pic related alone, but then again, ((()))

I liked it when it aired but to be honest there are plenty of skip-able episodes.

original movie was decent
some of SG-1 was decent, back when I watched it, but the later seasons were fucking trash

Watch it all.

GOOLD?

Disregard these faglords OP. Watch everything if you like comfy sci-fi with humor.

>3 movies

Wait what?

the spin off movies. they dont really count.

Babylon 5 > Plebgate

Fuck off David, your career is dead.

Hard no.
Watch sg1 then sga.
We just pretend universe never happened.

>watching low budget scifi shows from the 90's that are not farscape or sliders

how about no

Should I watch Stargate, Star Trek, Babylon 5, or Battlestar Galactica?

Just the movie. SG-1 itself pushes the concept to the point of absurdity.
>Greys are the Aesir
Sure they are, SG-1. Sure they are.

I can really only attest to Star Trek TOS. I'm trying to work on the others though. I want to watch the original Battlestar Galactica before I check the new one.

Really hesitant to look into Babylon 5. More interested in Red Dwarf and Farscape.

Yes.

>Farscape

Fuck that cancer bullshit and it leaking into SG-1...NO ONE WANTED FUCKING VALA DAMN IT! Fuck Cam as well

BSG is better than the lot

The original movie and the first 7 seasons of SG-1 are good. Everything else is terrible.