I just started to binge watch this. Do I like it?

I just started to binge watch this. Do I like it?

Other urls found in this thread:

media.nitrovideo.com:81/thumbs/5/4/b/c/f/Labyrinth_2012_Katie_McGrath_-_Video_Clip_02.avi/Labyrinth_2012_Katie_McGrath_-_Video_Clip_02.avi.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you tell me famlam

Do you like farting women?

It's fuckin god tier and really funny as well.
Look up the drinking game for it if it still exists, it'll kill you.

Only if they are troll like

could've picked an attractive actress to play Guinevere.

Kill yourself you fucking faggot. This shit is fucking garbage.

Literally my fetish.

You're in for a treat.

Someone should make a mini series about the knights of the round table and merlin, but except make it cool and not like this show

I gave up in like Series 3 I think? I barely remember anything except that Morgana chick was kinda qt and that Arthur's dad was a dick.

Is that a fucking black princess?

It's coming, it's called The Wheel of Time by Brandon Sanderson. Coming to major networks any second now.

*queen

Arthur dies at the end from a poison sword and Merlin turns into an old man but is immortal and lives into the modern age.

dank

>Do I like it?
I don't fucking know, do you?

I never finished. I got kind of disappointed after four seasons of the same shit.

Also, what the fuck, Arthur's supposed to be King of Britons, not some magical alternate universe.

enjoy

My guilty pleasure

i want to start watching but i think its shit just based on that picture

The superior Merlin series.

I liked it but was still massively disappointed by it.

>Black, ugly Guinevere
>Merlin and Morgana never hook up
>Merlin never reveals his magic (except in the last 20 minutes)
>Albion's golden age never happens
>Arthur never stops acting like an asshole
>Merlin never gets promoted and stays Arthur's servant until the very end

There were still some good episodes, but they kept teasing about how Merlin and Arthur would bring about a super awesome kingdom where magic is legal again, and that never happens.

I gave up after like season 1

Yeah. I heard about that and was too disappointed to finish.

Again, Arthur was supposedly the king of Wales. Not some fictional fantasy kingdom. And if both the "history" of Arthur, most lore on Arthur, and even the prophecies within the series suggested that Arthur and Merlin would bring about a glorious kingdom of peace or some shit, why did they continually lead to Arthur's demise with nothing but continued oppression of magical fuckers?

It's fucking retarded.

Yes. I loved the shit out of this show. Sam Neil is such an underrated actor.

>Sam Neill Merlin
Fuck yes.

>British Mythology
>nigger queens

Why would any white person watch this cultural subversion?

I legit cried at the end.

lol that Dragon
>"Give me my freedom, I swear I will not destroy Camelot"
>Okay then
>"Alright, I know I went on a bit of a bender and tried to destroy Camelot, but trust me again, I will not try and kill Arthur
>Okay then
>Alright, now I know I tried to kill Arthur, that was my bad but don't worry, when the country needs him Arthur will rise again to PROTECT THE REALM
>900 years and two world wars later
>...Fuck that Dragon

>Help me great dragon! I stubbed my toe!

>Sire, a monster is attacking the realm!
>I know just what to do. Let's have the sole heir to the kingdom and his servant go fight it, along with half a dozen guys in overly long capes who don't know what a crossbow is.
>Brilliant plan, milord!

>THICC IRISH CLEAVE
errday allday

Shame that her tits as a whole are godawful.

Source?

media.nitrovideo.com:81/thumbs/5/4/b/c/f/Labyrinth_2012_Katie_McGrath_-_Video_Clip_02.avi/Labyrinth_2012_Katie_McGrath_-_Video_Clip_02.avi.jpg

Holy shit. I hate you. Cannot unsee.

NOOOOOOOOOO! NOT THAT PIC AGAIN!
HOW?

Just post the actual picture, not some virus infested link.

Jesus. My mother has better tits and she's in her fifties and nursed three babies.