Is it pronounced "Jar-moosh" or "Jar-mush"?

is it pronounced "Jar-moosh" or "Jar-mush"?

also what do you guys think of this guy

it's pronounced "total hipster hack"

Jar-Misch

When did Sacha Baron Cohen and Anthony Bourdain have a kid?

fuck you i was going to write that

The latter.

Only seen Dead Man, Broken Flowers, and C&C. 2bh I think Dead Man is amazing, the other two are meh. He's certainly an acquired taste.

Love his films. Never made a bad one. Wish he didn't dye his hair white, though, that's suuuuuuuper cringeworthy. What, does it make him feel ancient and old? Just use your natural hair James. Ghost Dog was amazing though, loved the intricate plot.

He's the guy. He's the kingpin.

how come he decided to only make 2 good movies ghost dog and dead man and nothing but trash before and after? the majority of his filmography is unwatchable pretentious drivel

I love his films, Stranger Than Paradise and Down by Law are my favorites. He has some of the best soundtracks to his movies also.

Ghost Dog is one of my favorite movies. I still want to watch Coffee and Cigarettes but I haven't gotten around to it.

You won't see many fans on Cred Forums, this board can't stand any type of movie that goes out of their safe, generic, comfort zone and does something different.

t. tasteless dylan

Not a fan of Dead Man.

Stranger than Paradise, Ghost Dog, and Broken Flowers were all pretty good.

Why is no one mentioning The Limits of Control?

I absolutely adored only lover lefts aliv

Jim Jarmusch is offensively bad. I watch his movie and think "why the fuck is he doing this to me?! Surely, this is just some sort of joke and the movie will get better." But it doesn't. It just doesn't. I called the cop after I watched Limits of Control because even though Bill Murray's name was on the box, he only showed up for a few minutes. The responder said they were getting a lot of calls, but that Jarmusch technically hadn't done anything illegal, so they couldn't arrest him. I asked what I should do, and she started crying, saying "I don't know. I just don't know."

Yar-moosh, get it right cunt

hes a poor man's john sayles.

Jizzmath

you know what, I don't eat shit