How can zombies survive so long even if they don't eat any flesh?

How can zombies survive so long even if they don't eat any flesh?

Is some wizard reanimating people and using magic to keep them alive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=czLYl4fM8yk
youtube.com/watch?v=VOOwXX-uuso
youtube.com/watch?v=LbrVODIBw2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're already dead they cant die any deader

it's just a zombie show, they dont make any sense of it, there are tons of unexplained shit

biblical prophecy

>undead
>surviving

what

They are undead. Their very existence is unnatural.

Why don't people just wear padded clothes?

>They're already dead they cant die any deader
kek

you sir have managed to put a smile on my face, i congrats you!

in goat zombiekino 28 days later they kept a zombie in the backyard and wanted to see how long it would for it to starve to death

Has there ever been a zombie movie where its revealed that the zombies are in fact powered by an ancient hidden blood god or something similar?

Seems like they could make a sweet western zombie movie where the zombies are sustained by a native american god

Magic. Zombies are a force of nature in shows like TWD, there is zero logic or reasoning behind their operation.

Just another autistic reason I dislike that show so much, the zombies would just decay and die as their cardiovascular / nervous system got destroyed. The dumbest I've ever seen were the submerged mud zombies, or the fishtank head zombies, so goddamn retarded. It wouldn't be such a big deal if the show didn't try to portray itself as a gritty "reality" zombie apocalypse.

Also, somehow the zombies can easily and steadily navigate challenging terrain with supreme coordination, like moving through hilly forests. Or how the zombies all remain miraculously clothed (no nude female zombies). That season 1 episode where they tried to "scientifically" explain the zombies was one of the worst things the show has done.

How do they survive without any kind of energy intake?

After the zombie apocalypse is over scientists need to figure out how they violate the laws of thermodynamics

Just turn off your brain. It's a fictional show

ironic reddit is still reddit

It took 28 days

Is it some kind of alien virus to kill off the human population?

Why don't they wear some kind of chainmail instead of always fully exposing their arms and necks?
Why don't they dig trenches instead of just relying on walls?
Why don't they try find some machine gun emplacements and mortars to protect their towns?

>using magic to keep them alive
Yes. I get pretty annoyed over how many people do not realize that it's supernatural. Did 28 Days later really cuck everyone's brains that hard?

I like the day of the dead/resident evil logic of they don't even have to feed but it's a biological response.

What assholes. 28 days later had the most realistic zombies to me because mutant rabies isn't too far off as opposed to your classic zombie where you know your entire nervous system and brain are shot but apparently you can still maintain motor function.

plus 28 days later had a more emergent, dire feel like they'll burn out but zombie movies are fatalistic like yeah slow assholes everywhere.

Also, it should be blatantly clear it's magics once you see shit like decapitated heads biting at you and zombies at the bottom of lakes endlessly trying to claw their way up at ya.

Wouldn't the gums rot out making their teeth fall out?

So because the zombies are magic, the show should have the tone of The Avengers? What the hell? Stop being autistic.

It does have the tone of the avengers, because it's normie, plebian shit

The zombie virus enables photosynthesis

wouldnt ATP sease and movement stop?

How do zombies that look more like walking skeletons even move?
Muscles and ligaments that have decayed to such a point, means they should be flopping around on the ground.

Well yeah zombie never make senses, to fully walking and yeah, biting your body need lot of shit to work and coordinate,
But seeing them in their decay state they cant do those shit not to mention running like athletics

Anyway the fear for zombie if the fear for dead corpses, since your survival instinct directly tells us that corpse mean bad news, death. But since the genre is running for a long time now we need more drama than zombie, just making it no different than any disaster movie. Like in TWD, replace them with, I say, some demons wont change much shit about the plot

They are all dead already, I mean everyone on the show died and are stuck in their own version of hell. It's Lost 2.0.

The zombies can do what ever the fuck they want because they are psycho projections

The fungi in their skin teach them photosynthesis.

The zombies are unnaturally strong, how else can they rip off arms and open someone's chest while being decomposed enough to not have much muscle mass remaining?

>Anyway the fear for zombie if the fear for dead corpses

This is incorrect, the fear of zombies is the fear of societal collapse. Zombies simply represent starving people who want to eat, and will do so even if they have to resort to cannibalism. The real threat is lawlessness, you can deal with starving people but rape gangs have only disappeared from america about 120 years ago, in Africa and other 'wild-west' areas soldiers/militia/freemen will come into a town, kill all the men, rape the females, and even go as far as cut off the breasts of the females so they cannot feed their young.

Why is it that if someone is bit they are infected in the first place? If it's because of the "bacteria in their mouth," wouldn't simple anti-biotics be able to prevent people from turning in the first place?

If that's not the case, chopping off limbs would do nothing, because the second you are bitten the bacteria will have entered the bloodstream. Blood can cycle through the body at a very fast rate, unless you chopped off the ligament within a few seconds of the bite, it wouldn't make a difference if the virus is transmitted by some kind of virus / bacteria in the mouth. Blood takes around a minute to completely circulate in a normal body, faster if a person is under stress / adrenaline (which you would be during a zombie biting you).

I hate nitpicking honestly, and I still watch zombie shows, but stuff like this does bother me.

Yes, without any energy delivered to muscle cells via a bloodstream, they would not operate. Unless the virus somehow hijacks the circulatory system, or creates its own circulatory system somehow, the muscles would not operate and the zombies would be unable to move. This is why I find it so stupid. \

Also going to add that if you DID amputate in a non-sterile environment, you're still risking sepsis, so chopping off someone's limb would only worsen the chances of the person turning from some kind of contagion, especially if it was done out in the field and they didn't have sterile cloths / sutures to stop the bleeding.

The show established that they ARE ALIVE, but only the most primitive part of the brain works

they must survive eating small animal or bygs or for bad writing

Bacterial vs. Viral Infection. Herpies infects the nervious system, once you get it you have it for life. I imagine zombie virus works similar but goes right to the brain via nervous system.

do zombies shit?
i mean if a zombie eats 50 humans, do they become fat?

Hack Darabont's season isn't canon in regards to everything involving zombies and how they operate.

>28 Days Later
>Zombie
pick one

They were infected. Only a zombie if it died and came back to life.

Romero zombies are physically impossible. If you want realistic zombies read Crossed.

No. It's only a zombie if it's a living person under the spell of a voodoo witch doctor.

Nigga where the fuck u gonna find chainmail? Let alone making making it.

Bullshit. You can't simply make the entire first season of a show non-canon.

the makeup in this show is really good, but it always bothers me how character deaths are skipped over.
I have yet to see a death in this show where they rip open the stomach and go all out. Im not saying there haven't been gruesome deaths, but you'd think they'd homage Day of the Dead eventually considering the director (of walking dead) was part of the FX crew (on Day)

that's the problem with WD

in 28days later, unfed infected die off

That is also a zombie. They both meet the criteria. But a crazy infected person is not a zombie.

>Hack Darabont
Wew lad, have you seen the rest of the series?

Lol zombie show needs logic.

You're right I can't. But AMC can and did. I said the shit regarding the ZOMBIES isn't canon, you fucking baby. In Season 1 they recognized people, picked up tools, climbed shit, yadda yadda. It's no secret that everyone behind the show really hated the CDC finale most of all, which is why no one brought it up when Eugene was claiming to know the cure.

>28 days later

Those aren't zombies. They're plague victims. That's a virus movie.

Zombies don't eat flesh to survive. They just eat flesh as a part of instinct. They have no functioning digestive system.

The rule of thumb in zombie movies is that a freshly reanimated corpse might live for as long as ten years. This was established in Day of the Dead, and has remained as an unspoken rule in the genre.

Fuck off iCuck

Of course. The show didn't get very good until Season 4.

>read crossed
*tips fedora*

28days/weeks

Both movies were shit.

Wouldn't zombies only be a problem for like... a few years? Them being out in the open 24/7 and having nature take it's toll would eventually deteriorate their bodies to the point of immobilization or something wouldn't it?

No true Scotsman. The only criterion I can think of that applies to all cases is "a person bodily possessed by some force aside from their own consciousness," which covers everything from voodoo zombies to Romero zombies to viral infected. The problem is that definition also applies to stuff like demonic possession which doesn't really fit, so I'd just say that basically zombies occupy a place somewhere along a spectrum with the idea of possession, but you can't really break down the archetype anymore than that. Zombies blend seamlessly into stuff like demoniacs and underling vampires and it's more or less impossible to truly distinguish them.

>Zombies don't eat flesh to survive. They just eat flesh as a part of instinct. They have no functioning digestive system.

Zombies don't eat flesh at all. The voodoo witch doctor who has them under his spell feeds them a special porridge, and they digest it just fine. I don't think you know what a real zombie is.

You sure sound triggered over someone not considering the mutants from The Hills Have Eyes or The Crazies zombies

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, user.

>but muh law of thermodynamics

they're the walking dead, dude, they don't make sense whatsoever but yet they're walking around being dead and making other things dead.

Shark-proof swim suits work better, anyways.

So a scuba school?

Holy shit you're retarded.

I just think that insisting that only Romero zombies are "true" zombies when Romero called his creatures ghouls and not zombies while actual true zombies in Haitian folklore are actually nothing at all like Romero zombies is pedantic.

have you considered that perhaps they eat themselves from time to time?

In Walking Dead's case, no.

You don't need to be bitten to turn, you just have to die. That sudden change alone changes how the world functions.

its a pointless question to be honest mate because it can just be supernatural that they are still around.

Regardless, they're not a problem anymore and last season they realised they can deal with the zombie problem no matter how big.

>one bite is a 100% infect rate
>drenching yourself in zombie blood is okay

>Photosynthesis
>Zombies are plant people
>It's only a matter of time before they evolve further, and discover the powers of WAAAGH and Dakka

But that is something that isn't unique though.
Also, wouldn't nations that burned the deceased also have a more mild infestation problem if the dead starting to walk was the initial spark?
All of human civilization should not have collapsed as TWD makes it out to.

>All of human civilization should not have collapsed as TWD makes it out to.
We only know that parts of America collapsed, and that crap country has patches of collapse every year when there is a flood/hurricane/drought. For all we know Northern states are very much functioning fine with their natural barrier of the rockies

Normal zombies shouldn't collapse society in any movie, they're shambling, functionally retarded people whose superpower is biting people and are thwarted by the existence of treehouses.

>what is the skin

Plenty of infections are spread through skin contact with corpses. STDs for example tend to get worse after death rather than better, which is why condom use is generally recommended.

>STDs for example tend to get worse after death rather than better, which is why condom use is generally recommended.
>worse after death
>why condom use is generally recommended

You might not be talking about twd, but in the show its established that everyone is already infected with zambonitus, so when they die they'll reanimate, but then zombies also have a bunch of nasty shit in their mouths so when they bite you, you get sick and die real quick

Because zombie shit is rarely, if never, thought out to even be somewhat believable.

Chainmail is incredibly easy to make.

>STDs for example tend to get worse after death rather than better, which is why condom use is generally recommended.

no, it's just a bad tv show

>muh voodoo zombies

Fuck off you moronic cunt

He raises a good point, though, if people have no problem with the definition expanding from voodoo to undead, then why should people give a shit about it being expanded to include viral outbreaks that make people act like what we think of as zombies?

>Plenty of infections are spread through skin contact with corpses. STDs for example tend to get worse after death rather than better, which is why condom use is generally recommended.
youtube.com/watch?v=czLYl4fM8yk

>turn your brain off
Wouldn't that make him aaaahuh, oooohh, wow woooow, yeeeeah stop, nanana ooooo im already deeead, yeah...i am, oooohwoooww braindead?

the zombies are paranormal

>mysterious
>unnatural
>defy any sort of science or logic

>worse after death

are you some kind of lovecraftian god

>Transcendent STDs

>this guy

>thinking the show is even about the zombies in the first place
the walking dead refers to the doomed survivors, not the zombies. it is and will ALWAYS be about the human drama.

fucking kill yourself

the zombies obviously have a shelf life. Re watch the series and you see how they've changed over time. And the opening scene thing decays over time.

They've also slowed down with the time skips to keep the show going. Quit being such a poofter and re watch.

My guess as to why they don't die is something went wrong when fucking around with increasing the shelf life of humans and something fucks up.

Chainmail will slow you down, and if you get overrun it's not going to make a difference either way (Actual protective chainmail is quite heavy.)

In the comics they do dig trenches, its just in the TV show they don't really want to show a three minute scene about them digging a trench and explaining how they want to dig trenches now. Also, they use zombies as a defensive barrier against others (The walls keep the zombies out, and the zombies keep unfriendly people who want to get in out.)

Killing zombies is about head shots, machine guns emplacements are a waste of precious ammunition, and I imagine most of those callibre rounds are already used. If your talking against defense against the living: Those sort of weapons are a highly sort after commodity and I'm sure theirs a community out their somewhere that does have those weapons and are using them as defenses. Ricks group is just the average.

how can they move when the muscle is rotted???

>ITT questions that had been answered already in Max Brooks's book.

>Seems like they could make a sweet western zombie movie where the zombies are sustained by a native american god
Red Dead Redemption (game) had the curse.
It was pretty neat.

lmao

>Red Dead Redemption (game) had the curse.
where do you think this unimaginative faggo/tv/irgin thought of it?

sauce

>Buy my book please

No.

while in a shower?

nice try max

hold on mr zombie let me just put my chainmail on and equip my rune 2h whilst is walk for miles in hot weather

Shinji, is that you?
sexy losers, was great web comic

The trenches thing jusr ruined the walking dead and fear the walking dead for me.
>Dig a big threnche around the area you leave (not a large area) have a large wood for everytime you want to pass over the trench. Zombies who?

Because they feed on the advertising that high tv ratings bring, otherwise they would have died within months like zombie canon dictates

Fuck chainmail.

Go to a motocycle shop and steal some leather roadwear.

You can get full body leather suits, reinforced with kevlar and padding. Hell, i've even seen a few helmets that can't be pulled off but lock over your head.

At that point you are basically invulnerable to bites doing more than giving some bruising.

The only issue is the fact that you are going to be hot as hell and give off a permanent unwashed crotch smell. But in short engagements at least itd work fine.

Even a leather jacket would save these people. The zombies are still human. The bite through leather might hurt like hell, bruise or more. But it isn't gonna transmit saliva into a wound. Human teeth just aren't sharp enough to bite through that.

>zombie movie
>expects good writing

literally wire rings its not rocket science you sheltered pleb

>hes never made a chainmaille coif
>thinks he had a childhood

would you a zombie?

There should totall be a Skeleton apocalypse show

>STDs for example tend to get worse after death rather than better,

uh.. what is this

Is the ubiquity of the zombie in the 2000s reflective of society? something like technology turning people into glassy-eyed, unthinking, unfeeling automatons?

are zombies skeletons? or are skeletons zombies whose flesh is all gone?

That book sucked ass and Brooks and Brooks' fan should kill themselves

Just wait a couple of weeks and their muscle tissue will have rotted away to the point where they will just be pathetically wiggling on the floor

lets see'em bite thru a leather jacket

Humans are just skeletons with flesh

That movie series is shit

But why arent they as cute as her?

I recall [Rec] had demonic zombies or something.

>mfw in the comic they actually do all of that.

It's been like since 50 chapters the zombies arent a real threat anymore.

but zombies have magically strong bites capable of chomping through skulls. leather might stop a normal-human bite but a zombie bite is taking a chunk out of the leather and the flesh underneath.

zombies started growing in popularity with the rise of urban living, the fear of being a single lost soul among the masses of people who do not know or care about you in the least. the zombie metaphor just wouldn't have played as well in the largely-rural america of the 1900s, for example.

Reverse image search reveals it to be a hentai manga by the name of 'Girl of the Dead'.

Why do they only decompose halfway?
Why don't insects and scavengers eat them?

spooopy

Battle of yonkers was among the stupidest things ever concieved.

where do zombies get the energy from to function? I mean they are violating the second basic thermodynamic property aren't they?

anyone wish a zombie apocalypse would happen

>Actual protective chainmail is quite heav
Weighs less than the normal gear a US soldier wears every day

>w-we fired everything at da zombies...and they kept on cumin!
>instead of aiming at their heads or getting on da roofs, we simply ran awaaaaaaaayyyyzzzz
also Russians and gommies are bad! =D Jews are nice and don't benocide arabs!

fucking hack

That's basically how i always imagined it. It's just an alien life form/force that we've never seen before. However, that doesn't explain why it only affects humans. Logically it would do the same to all animals or at least you'd think it would affect more than just humans.

Yes, like james bond movies, over the decades vampires and zombies have always been commentaries on modern life and the fears of society at that time. There's been a lot of academic writing on it.

Also, watch Warm Bodies, it pretty much is all about that.

There are plenty of viruses/diseases that only really affect one species specifically.
Your dog can't catch a cold from you, and your dog can't pass his tapeworms to you.

fuck.

building trenches is a really good idea.

>Violate the laws of thermodynamics
Are you serious? You ever hear of the observer effect?

REC

>cant die any deader

Original zombies were supernatural, like voodoo zombies

deepak chopra pls go

Your like the faggots who insist the vampires in I am Legend aren't vampires.

Who here agrees the s6 ending sucks?

>i congrats you!

Dead dead is deader than undead.

So what you're saying is that they're only mostly dead?

What do you think the observer effect is?

You think they'll let you through the pearly gates with herpes? Think again!

yeah I know. just wear leather biker shit or other gear. i mean shit. make something with wood or stell when they cannot get to you when you walk

I want to watch a zombie movie where a bunch of stoners break into a filthy rich guy's mansions, discover that he had medieval armour and weapons on display, and then proceed to don plate mail and go to town against the pursuing horde of zombies spouting the most ridiculous pseudo-knightly nonsense imaginable.

This. So much this. Fuck this irritates me to no end. Hurr let's build big walls that take forever, tons of material, constant upkeep, and always fail in the end. All they need to do is get a backhoe and dig a ditch around them. Then just burn the zombies it collects

Zombie herds in TWD comic can tear houses apart. Being stuck in a herd, a leather suit won't protect you. Maximum mobility is good, but yeah a leather suit would be a good compromise. In the comic they also wear riot gear successfully.

Metabolism only happens when scientists are watching.

Just like female orgasms or vaccination.

Skeletons come from a different tradition, the Memento Mori tradition of European Christian art. They hit their peak as a horror genre in 1950s comic books.

>There will never be a movie where a zombie outbreak causes a quarantine, causing those who are prepared to go full commando and cause more havoc than the undead, which are dealt with quickly, ever could

but could a zombie with no remaining flesh move as freely as a skeleton? or do zombies rely on ligaments/muscles to move around.

They'd be gone in a matter of days if scavengers got at them. In a forensics course I learned that a killer is better off to just dump a body in the woods rather than bother burying it in the woods, because the animals will take care of it.

But they did, Rick admits that he didn't think it was a big deal when they figure it out. I think it was at the end of the second season, around the same time he is telling everyone that he isn't running a democracy

Kek.

I hope you aren't serious

If there was amzombie oitbreak in the US, literally millions of people would travel to the location for a chance to kill zombies.

Closest thing to realistic zombies would be 28 days/ weeks later. Although they're not really zombies in the first place. I don't know why you autists are expecting realism in a genre that is scientifically impossible in the first place

Zombies rely on muscles and whatnot. Skeletons also retain personality and memories, and usually come back to avenge their murder. They can also speak. They're kind of like ghosts, even though their bones are presented as physical. Skeletons are almost symbols, whereas zombies are more practical. There hasn't been a decent skeleton story in like 60 years, though, because zombies killed that subgenre, which I think reflects rising materialism.

What is this from?

"I Drink Your Blood" is probably the most realistic because it's about just a plain old rabies outbreak and is based loosely on a true story.

The Holy Mountain.

>Zombie outbreak in a small town
>Government quarantines the area to protect the citizens inside from thrill junkies looking for some zombie heads to smash
>The entire town becomes a chaotic warzone when some city kids and a hillbilly kill squad break in
I'd watch it

I'm pretty sure the lyric is 'I'm already dead' not 'I'm braindead'

Peak skelekino

Imagine hundreds of these bony dudes rampaging through a modern day city

>This
It would be nice to see a movie with a more realistic response to a slow zombie plague. The first Night of the Living Dead is a good example.

Would a necromancer make things more interesting for a villain in TWD? I think it would be kind of cool if pulled off correctly.

thats culturally appropriative, user

>TWD
>Survivors could have went to the desert or any frigid area and let the weather kill the zombies
>opt to stay in fucking Georgia the whole time

The current enemies in the comic are a bunch of people who dress in zombie skin and act like zombies. It's pretty boring overall

>Chainmail
Sure, cause that's just around in every town and even cities.
>Dig Trenches
Sounds like a plan, but how long til the trench is dug, and how long do you plan to work on it til zombies approach you?
>Machine Guns and fucking Mortars
Ok, Mr. Smarty Pants Esquire, just like the chainmail where are you gonna just find these and enough ammunition to fend yourself off? An excuse I may expect is "The Military that there died", so some civilians are just going to take these weapons and use them like they knew how to all along?

unless some sort of magic is at work. the undead wouldn't last long. they would rot away, be eaten by carrion eaters, decomposed by bacteria and fungus.

the initial outbreak would only last a month or two. then it is a matter of destroying the brains of those that are dying. then burning them.

The Whisperers are an interesting bunch but the whole arc feels like filler in a lot of places. I'm looking forward to where the radio plotline takes us.

>he doesn't serve his lord as a knight

Fuck off flemish cuck.

GOLDEN REDDIT

I would love to see a good medieval zombie movie, any suggestions if there's one?

Zombies are not magic. It requires energy to move. How are they moving?

Not what what you were suggesting but there is a book series where the zombies are driven by demons from another world. Every time a person or animal dies, the demon takes over their empty shell. Once every human and animal has been taken over, they move on to the plants and trees.

sdfsdf

Army of Darkness

How is Danny Boyle so fucking good at every genre he dabbles in?

Kinda yeah. Is it so wrong to want liberation from the treadmill known as wagecuckdom? No, no it fucking isn't.

You can go full innawoods without letting 99% of humanity die and spending the rest of your life living in constant fear, you cuck.

I remember one episode when they were hacking up zombies, and Abraham gets a small nick with a knife that was just milliseconds ago previously cutting through a walker.

>Oh! That's bad. Abe is a big dude, and if he gets zombified, then they're going to have problems
and then nothing ever happened with it.

They're near Washington DC now though. Pretty reasonable to head to the nation's capital. It would be retarded to leave Alexandria especially since Aaron kinda saved all their lives.

t. kike or teenage girl redditor

Where's your book so I can read it.

I'll wait...

WEW lad my sides

>Is some wizard reanimating people and using magic to keep them alive?
i would be so overwhelmingly happy if they actually did confirm this was the case and the final season is them trying to take down the wizard

>Final season
Fuck that, do it in the last three episodes. Something that stupid has to be abrupt, and short, so the audience can't adjust to the whiplash.

Zombie blood doesn't make them zombies. They are literally bathed in it half the time. Zombie bites don't cause zombies either, it's a different fatal infection. The only thing that causes zombies is death. Apparently zombie blood doesn't have any infectious qualities.

you just leaked the plot to bill and ted's audacious apocalypse

Was that a real burned forest they filmed in last season (episode 6 i think) or did they jizz tar all over the trees?

Please post Michonne's sexy hairy pits.

>Arabs mostly genocided themselves or were eaten by zombies
>Only mention of communism was of that Russian soldier criticising "muh patriotism, muh honor" of war veterans

Yes user, we know you didn't read the book

>zombies can tear your organs out they are so strong
>can't get through duct tape

Siren blood curse has some parasite/god that granted villagers good health and all but shit went south and now they all zombies that wont die even if you kill them.

nah, you need 10 episodes of filler with carol and maggie arguing about the ethics of killing wizards and another rick love story or whatever

How would they even find an evil wizard or something in TWD world, encounter his cultists or just randomly walk into them while on the road? It'd be a nice inclusion but would be better if they killed them but still the infection continued on after they die so it becomes a necessity pest problem.

so is it confirmed that glen dies?

just have them stumble across the necronomicon for 5 seconds. daryl being the redneck he is can wipe his ass with a wad of pages without realizing shit. it's not like nicotero is a stranger to horror homages

>Rick's bad southern accent ranting about Necromancy
>"HE'S A WIZZZZARD CAAAARUL! WE HAVE TO KILL HIM"

Am I the only one who kinda wants to see that just for the LOLs of how bad it would be implemented?

Kirkman can't write, what were you expecting?

In the original Night of the Living dead it was the result of a Venus probe bringing back radiation that reanimates people and it has more to do with a weird quirk of physics rather than a virus. Everyone who died, without exception, reanimated, like in The Walking Dead. This got retconned later cause it was retarded but some other zombie movies like Fido ran with it cause muh 50s scifi.

If it's a type of radiation that resurrects the dead it might as well be magic. Less in the Dungeons and Dragons magic and more Fallout science-thats-total-bullshit type magic

>what is language evolution

So what do you lot will think happen in issue three of The Whisperer War and the rest of the war? My theories:
>Negan kills Beta, Dwight dies handing Negan back his bat, uses it to club in Beta's skull
>Before Beta dies he declares to all The Whisperers to launch a full scale attack
>Zachary is setting the communities against one another, getting pro-Gregory supporters to try and kill Maggie or somthing(which is why her mansion is on fire)
>Lydia thinks she can try and stop the war by taking up the mantle of Alpha considering she was her daughter and they would probably listen to her. She and Carl get married during the fighting to raise moral
>Stephanie's Radio Group will send in some reinforcements in the form of an airstrike, killing thousands of walkers and Whisperers
>Rick dies or is imprisoned somehow in the makeshift prison in his basement, Negan takes over Alexandria since he became a hero in the war and they are now willing to listen to him, entire scenario is reversed with Rick behind bars either as a Walker(kind of like The Gov looking at the heads in the tank and Penny) or just throwing in prison after a coup is launched by Zachary
>Rick's group is forced to exile and seek refuge in Ohio, led by Carl while Rick is being held prisoner
>Zachary takes over The Kingdom, Maggie stays behind and goes full dictator mode, sending constant assassins to try and kill Negan, Negan is leading Alexandria with the people who stayed and The Saviors still want to burn it to the ground

You could just ducktape folded newspapers over your arms and they would make you unstoppable.

So it's like Evil Within?

DUDE why doesn't this show about reanimated corpses that can bite and tear through human flesh with no effort not make any sense with regards to actually reality LMAO

They dont even have a blacksmith. They are hunter-gatherers with guns.

>Dwight dies handing Negan back his bat

That would be a retarded death. Dwight deserves a real death, one that isn't "lol I guess after the dust had settled I was still Negan's cuck all along"

>pro-Gregory supporters

That would be an asspull to say the least. Everyone has always hated Gregory. I can't remember what the status of those dumb rednecks are. I think at least 2 or 3 of them are dead by now.

>Lydia thinks she can try and stop the war by taking up the mantle of Alpha considering she was her daughter

She was the tribal sex slave. She knows she's weak. Carl isn't going to protect her. He's not a Big Guy anyways.

You're seriously overestimating Kirkman. It'll literally be Rick Wins LOL, Negan says fuck some more and some relatively minor characters die

You're forgetting Dwight has always been a cuckold, Negan even declared it in issue one or two of TWW when he mentioned how he was the beta provider to his bitch social climber ex-wife.

No I'm not forgetting that. I said it would be stupid for him to die Negan's cuck. There's a big difference. He deserves to move beyond Negan's shadow. He's a top 5 character right now.

You read all that disgusting retarded youtube-tier speculation and the best you have to say is "lol that's too good for Kirkman"? Here's your (you).

looking for science lol.

1. They should not be able to walk.

2. The smell of thier rotting bodies should drive the living away for miles since they travel in large groups.

3.The living should be sick throw up near them they are rotting humans.

Him going out in a blaze of glory would be perfect, I've always liked his character but I feel like he hasn't done much lately hence why Kirkman is setting up his death like Gabriel.

>Mfw Rick talked to both Gabriel and Dwight in the same issue and Dwight is basically looking to die next
Who else did Rick talk too in that one? #152 I think it was.

>realistic zombies

Well, that's it.

Pretty much all of the original zombie flix.

youtube.com/watch?v=VOOwXX-uuso

How underage are you people?

my parents only allowed me to watch disney movies

are you a grill?

>Dig trenches around the camp
>Limitless zombies wander into the trenches
>Zombies pile up
>Other zombies walk over the top of zombie pile

How are you planning on emptying the zombie trenches out?

Didn't you nigga learn anything from the shitty GoT battle of the bastards?
Corpses pile up fast and often in unnatural formations

holy shit the virgin rage

>zombie virus is purely spread through sexual activity

retarded, photosynthesis only works for plants because they only need marginal energy input

If the human body was covered in chlorophyll and you lay motionless in the sun for 24 hours, you'd get the equivalent energy of eating a single M&M

>decomposing
>no muscle tissue
>can tear people apart in seconds

Where this show lost me was when it turned out that living, healthy people have soft foreheads that you can gently push a knife into

Yeah it's as if they go out of their way to do it. It always happens in moments where the actors could just as easily make it look like it took some effort. I would like to kidnap the showrunners and ask them what the fuck their deal is. It has to be some retarded inside joke.

>ok let's go again, a little more gently this time

>In a world where the zombie virus/bacteria/whatever didn't end the world and was contained pretty quickly, people actually go out their way to hunt down zombies for shits and giggles
>Since near everyone has seen a zombie movie, procedures to deal with an outbreak are standardized and zombie drills occur as often as tornado, earthquake, and fire drills
>Zombie costumes become unpopular after a few too many "incidents"
>Cars become zombie-proof and have bumpers that can withstand the force of a human body

But the police will find the bones and teeth though?

Quit your job and collect neetbux?

You can catch tapeworms from your dog though... It's unlikely but it can happen.

Morgan is kino I can't wait for the trigger-storm he always gives numales youtube.com/watch?v=LbrVODIBw2g

Zombies only make sense if you make them magical. There was this book that scared the shit out of me as a teenager that had every single human and animal that died possessed by demons unleashed thanks to a CERN experiment so they returned as intelligent sadistic zombies. Their leader, a demon named Ob actually explains sas they can only do it because it's magic and they don't have to explain shit.

cool or spooky zombie movies, anything worth watching
GO

depends on the movie

in resident evil it's a virus that changes the host drastically.

in other movies it's magic...

>all this samefagging

>Chainmail will slow you down, and if you get overrun it's not going to make a difference either way (Actual protective chainmail is quite heavy.)

say that to my face cunt

Nah, animals will render the bones unrecognizable (at least as human) pretty quickly, and they'll get scattered and eventually covered by new soil, so they're unlikely to ever be found, and most of the evidence and ID-able features will be in the soft tissue, which will get eaten or decomposed. The teeth will stick around pretty much forever, but should get buried eventually. It just makes more sense to avoid the hassle of having to bury a body, which takes an entire day of digging to do properly increasing your chances of getting caught, and when you get it underground it gets preserved intact with all the soft tissue evidence pretty much forever. When murderers dump the body in a bag or wrapped in plastic it's like it's gift-wrapped for investigators. You just have to dump it in a very isolated area where no one is likely to stumble on it for weeks or months or years. Of course surface dumping in a place with an extremely cold climate or a desert is a bad idea because those conditions tend to preserve tissues.