What lesson was Disney trying to teach children here?

What lesson was Disney trying to teach children here?

Maisie Williams best performance

That it's kindly and natural to be a cuck nu-male.

Why did Victor Hugo write all of his villains as heroes?

Just be yourself :^)

You can always have friends no matter how ugly you look. Just don't shoot for love.

Gypsies don't steal.

Tards have feelings too.

I've never actually seen this movie. Do they try to humanize Gypsies or something.

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Him living at all was a net gain compared to his book counterpart.

That no matter how much you want a qt you'll never get her when you're back-hump tier ugly.

And apparently that people can't see a guy standing a foot away from them.

That if you're ugly you'll forever be a cuck. Just accept it

If they're pretty

>every scene in a kids movie is a lesson
Fuck you I hate when people think like this

Life is cruel and unfair and you can't always get everything you want just because you try to be a good person. Reality hurts, and don't be a beta orbiter who treats women like angels, they don't find it flattering.

They do. I mean, look at her...
Alos I remember watching this film and knowing that the hunchback is essentially me in real life.
The boom more so than the movie but it taught that life is unfair and there is nothing to do about it. you are either born a winner or you are not.

If you are not a person's equal there is nothing you can do. You shouldnt be an "orbiter" but any other behaviour will not in any way get better results.
You will either be ignored or laughed at or disengaged from the moment you cannot provide something the other wants or needs.

What happens at the end of the book?

Frollo had given him invisibility powers as a birthday gift. It was in a scene that was cut.

Disney knew about Chad Thundercock.

>"Please don't destroy the Notre Dame"

Frollo shoulda burnt that bitch good.

He falls off the church and dies.

It's a Victor Hugo book, so everyone is completely miserable and dies tragic deaths

Don't be a cuck

In the book Frollo, who is r9k incarnate there, witnesses those two having it on and goes REEEEEEEE and starts stabbing Phoebus

No, that's Frollo

He goes into Esmeralda's tomb after she is hanged and caresses her corpse and stays there until he starves to death

Also, Phoebus is a VILLIAIN in the book, who takes advantage of Esmeralda and dumps her when she most needed him.
But hey, he's a good looking Chad

top kek