Falling Down is a racist white murder fantasy

editorial.rottentomatoes.com/article/1993s-falling-down-is-an-eerie-reflection-of-modern-americas-persecution-complex/

Damn. Really makes ya think.....

they actually have a racist homophobic white male and michael douglas kills his ass.

everything is racist

Nobody cares about her, or her opinion. This thread is pointless, if anything you're giving her more traffic.

The invisible hand has proven the MC right about all-day breakfast. What else was he right about?

Some women can be really stupid, some men can be self loathing. Somewhere in-between is the truth.

>Applying 'real world' ''issues'' to a complete fantasy presented as a motion picture for our entertainment

Really makes you think

Cunts like her have waaaaaay too much fucking time on their hands to think about this shit. If you have the luxury of being offended by something like this it means you have a life that's way too easy.

People with real issues don't give a fuck about things as inconsequential as this

Fuck me I want ww3 to start soon.

Entitled shits

OP doesn't know how to use the fucking catalog. There's already a better thread.

>the comments
the pendulum is swinging back boys

I came here just to post that

This is very obvious fucking clickbait and you are a retard for posting it

She didnt even get the fucking point of the film

he's a fucking jew not a white man

>she
Why do you all think its a girl?

>rottentomatoes

Come on now, we went through this

I like this thread better.

Look at this cuck

They already rape this guys review in the comment section

Fucking jew

Idk guys, the scene where the main character screamed "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW!" Seemed kind of racist. Maybe Im looking too far into it

>bald
>glasses
>white male

every time

>white
Michael Douglas is Jewish.

(((RABIN)))

I've never watched Falling Down, but surely the main character taking his rage out on McDonalds and shit like that is supposed to mock white male rage, right? The idea is that this guy is so not persecuted that his rage spills over and he kills for trivial reasons because he has no real persecution, right?

Am I wrong in that reading, just gleaning from what the author herself complains about?

>reading
Read a book, postfaggot.

I'm just asking from the review. I've also seen that scene where Michael Douglas asks, "I'm the bad guy?"

...isn't that a clear enough acknowledgment that we're not supposed to like Michael Douglas?

>The idea is that this guy is so not persecuted that his rage spills over
Nah. He's getting pissed off at legitimate things, but deals with them in the wrong way. The audience is supposed to sympathise with his troubles, but not with the way which he deals with them, like Prendergast.

>bald jewish numale with budding estrogen tits

wow shocking isn't it?

>mfw even the comments section is pissed at that cuck
And what the fuck is he yelling at Douglas for?

It looks like if I punched him his head would shatter. Like a faberge egg with leukemia.

>If the protagonist has certain ideals that means the movie itself supports those ideals
0/10 bait is still 0/10 bait when it's published on a shitty website.

This is exactly like parody reviews I used to write while SJW bullshit was not completely mainstream yet. I could've made a fucking academic career on that. :(

This. What did Michael Douglas do to this faggot? Is the faggot upset Douglas got so much pussy he got cancer?

Is it actually like that though? Honestly choosing either side in that debate is pretty fucking dumb.

>white male rage

wew.