Creepy parallel universe sex organs

>creepy parallel universe sex organs
Well that was horrifying

>Watching Baphomet be born in the most disgusting way out of a poor female
HOLY SHIT what were these guys on when they made this?

>"Don't talk to me or my Satanic Baphomet son ever again"

That part was really good, should have been made into it's own film. Many things don't spook me anymore but that did

That crazy Asian guy though.

>It's a "you bump into a random chick and she immediately wants to have sex with you" episode
Does this actually happen in America?

although most of the movie was shit this story was one of the best in the whole series desu

Now I need to rewatch that story

>mfw I bought the rare Canadian release which comes with a bonus deleted segment
feels good man

Only if you're white.

is this film any good?

Sometimes

Only if you are *black

what's the segment?

I thought viral was the weakest of the three.
1 > 2 > 3

True but Viral still had some good stories such as the Magician one and the parallel universe

Parallel Universe segment by Nacho muthafuckin' Vigalondo, director of Timecrimes and Colossal which is coming out this year I think. Fucking line anything that guy makes.

what were the best from the first one? i really liked the ending one

Yeah the ending one was great and very spoopy as well as pic related

why in the first one does she stab that guy to death, never made sense. guess she's just a cunt.

Horny girls gonna stab

Why was this one so bad

Dat mf directed The Raid

It wasn't

I would of got with her so fast. Imagine how awesome it would be having filthy demon succubus sex?

I want a creepy human/vampire/alien gf

Yeah but witnessing your friends killed in bloody murder right in front of your eyes wouldnt have made you want to bang her str8 away.

A shame because then that guy would have still been alive. Obvious that this alien grill was sad when he rejected her and tried to run away so she killed him ;_;

Careful what you wish for

only if you have an attractive body and personality

succubus

:(

>Baphomet
yeah no
viral is dogshit
2>1>viral

>spoopy
fucking kill yourself

>there are people who actually defend- and were legitimately entertained- by Viral

It wasn't great, but I enjoyed it. V/H/S 3 when?

Does he actually die though? I only remember him being carried away off screen, presumably to be taken away forced to be a demon girls sex slave.

i enjoyed the demonic parallel universe one but that about it

Keep dreaming.

is this tape on youtube or something or do i have to downlaod the whole flick to watch it? I've seen the other 2 but i heard this one was shit so i didn't bother

That was 3. And as bad as it was, I'd want the fourth

first one was the best

second had the great framing device the first one had but shitty segments

third one had a shitty framing but the segments were better than the second

if they had combined the second and third ones finer elements then it couldve been a sequel as good as the first

thoughts?

only if its late and she's drunk and horny, and you have good clothes, hair, teeth, and are tall, dont live with your mom and no one else has picked her up yet

1 and 2 are horror masterpieces compared to the overall disgrace that 3 is

i wouldnt say overall

3 had better segments than 2

its just that 2 had the same aesthetic that 1 had which made it seem better

Can we agree the magician one was the worst up until the ending?

Wtf happened in the magician one?

The Magician one was great
Magician makes a deal with a devil to sacrifice girls in order for him to keep his powers or some shit

idk I forgot I think his cape eats people or something until there is a cool fight scene near end

I liked the dial de los muertos skateboarding one

>mad that nobody bumped into him for sex

seriously? the skateboarding one is the weakest. the skeleton designs were cool but the heavy metal music just didn't make it spooky at all.

Second one had that hot girl with the awesome tits that dude to stave off ghosts.

I didn't mean on a scary tip, just a great design and premise one.

Anyone seen this? It has a dozen short stories and is actually very good.

It's isn't very good. The quality varies between them, but on a final judgement 4/10 to the whole film, and being generous.
Something definitely better and actually good is- to stay thematic- the also recent Christmas variation on an anthology.

That segment is getting a full length movie soon. Either this year or next year.

The first one can't be the best when it has that stupid fucking honeymoon part.

The only segment I remember from this is the WHAT A TWEEST one with the children and the adults having a party. Very forgettable.

Side note: Trick r' Treat 2 is in the works by the same guy who made the first film. It's gonna be the tits.

That's an okay segment and better than anything on Viral.
This thread and the many defenders of 3 are really a puzzling new horror to me.

Why is Trick r Treat so overrated, particularly on Cred Forums? I mean it's ok, but it gets way too much praise tbqh. Solid 7 if you ask me.

A solid 7 is quite above the average quality of a horror film in the last decades

I can't find that segment anywhere. Is it good?

That's true, put it into perspective I guess it's a masterpiece considering the state of the horror genre these days.

>THEY KILLED GAS MONEY KID!

thx guys i just wasted 1:21 of my time.
Parallel universe had some potential but blew it with "le epic giant sex xddd"
Whats the audience target ? Edgy teenagers ?

First and last were decent, everything in-between was garbage

Best individual short from both VHS movies
Although imo 1 was better than 2 overall