Debra

So is she the worst TV mom of all time or is it just me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ji9qSuQapFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>It's a Ray has to sneak the bull into his house before his mother see him episode

Frankie Heck is a lot worse, e.g: literally every interaction she has with Brick.

Peggy was worse.

Honorable mention goes to Skyler White.

Deb was the kind of wife you hated and wondered why you married her, but put up with it because you could full on facialabuse.com her and she fucking loved every second of it.

too bad she didn't come across like that on show.

It seemed more like Ray didn't give a shit about sex with her after the twins though. Like he was content to just relax with his space in life...Debra just wanted to bitch about everything though. Like she was ashamed that this was her life and lashed out at Ray.

Skyler did nothing wrong, neckbeards just get upset when she gets mad at Walt for selling goddamn meth and throwing away a free chance for treatment.

Peggy's just retarded.

If I recall correctly, she literally physically abused Ray all the time.

To be fair, the 'everything' she was always bitching about was Ray's sociopathic mother. Had they not made the fatal mistake to live across the street to her/Ray's parents (or was it next door?), their 'life' and relationship probably would have turned out significantly better.

Oh yea the entire series she had this attitude of 'Oh I could have totally done better than you RAY' which I hated.

That was entirely her fault, Ray had it all figured out as far as 'zones' were concerned about living near his parents. Basically it was to live in what he called the 'yellow zone' since they were far away enough to only visit maybe once a week but close enough so they wouldn't become overnight guests. Debra made him take the house across the street, also it is shown in flashbacks that Ray's mom did say things like 'oh no I don't want to butt into his life' but then Debra told her that she should get involved with her families lives.

>Debra made him take the house across the street...
She didn't "make him", it was ultimately a decision they both had to make.
>Debra told her that she should get involved with her families lives
How could Debra have possibly known what they were in for?

I would argue, that since Ray had some idea of what they were in for, he could have strongly opposed living there and given her the exact reasons why; but he didn't. They both got swept up in the romance of the idea and both agreed to live there.Look, all im saying is, it's not ENTIRELY her fault, but i'll agree she dungoofed on the decision.

The one from Two and a Half Men is worst. And also Leonard's mother in TBBT. Apparently Lore has mommy issues.

Ok I will give you that, I still say she is a crappy housekeeper. I get that it is a mess when it is toddlers and a little girl around but the place was still messy even after the kids were older and no longer running tornadoes.

Yeah, by that stage both her and Ray were already breeding that resentment.

It would have been awesome if the series ending with them finally moving interstate and living happily ever after. The show could have closed with Ray busting a nut on her face while she sipped champagne on a deckchair.

She's an insufferable bitch.

>mfw people are arguing minute plot points from Everybody Loves Raymond's backstory

>neckbeards just get upset when she gets mad at Walt for selling goddamn meth and throwing away a free chance for treatment
Nah, betas and cucks like you can't even fathom the concept of a man's pride and duty. Did Walt go over the deep end at points with it? Yeah, but I do can't get too angry at his reasons to behave the way he did. I mean, at that point, his pride was worth much more than his health. He knew his body was fucked forever, treatment or not, he's not dumb.

Many of the moms posted are in the running

But I'm pretty sure this one takes the cereal

Titties.

I masturbated to this woman. A lot.

>a man's pride and duty
Are ultimately nothing when you're worm food. Besides that, there's no pride in 'dying with dignity' when you're choosing to leave your wife and son alone without you.

Things went south and that's where he ended up, yes. But he was essentially worm food already, and to be fair, he never really got a chance to "live". So at the very least, one should be able to at least see where he was coming from. Unless you're a nagging and hindering man-jawed bitch like Sklyar, that is.

His family sucked major balls anyways.

I realize it was the point of her character to be like that, but good fuckin grief

I can see where he's coming from, but I can also get Skylar's perspective as well. He did put his family in danger, and continued to do so beyond the point of reason.

i was studying abroad in sydney a few years ago and my new frat bro roommate that i didn't know and i were watching everybody loves raymond.

i got him really stoned since he was a lightweight and he started giggling like an idiot.

i asked him what was so funny and he tells me that "ray romano is my uncle"

it actually was true

damn i miss australia

>manchild for a husband
>two of her kids are failures
>all of her sons are extremely high maintenance and have mental problems
>poor as fuck
She's the greatest mom though.

What's the matter? Not mommy enough for you?

>damn i miss australia
Where are you from? It it's an okay place you should come back.

Except for the fact that Hal is an absolute fucking madman and the boys take after him

>I wonder what some of these actors are up to today
>oh

Only Reese is a failure

Francis unfucked his shit by the end

I gave my life to my children on a silver platter

damn

>this could have been Elaine Benes

Elaine is better than he but yeah, Debra is hot right there

Yeah, I chalk that mostly up to his naivete though. He had no idea how the game worked, and ever since the beginning, thought he would be able to simply walk as if it was a job in an office. He went into a business which entailed many dice rolls, more than he'd anticipated, and sunk deeper and deeper into shit. His plans and attentions were good, but he couldn't account for his ignorance and the variable of the people he did business with.

His decision was objectively wrong because all that matters is where you end up, but Walt has my sympathies. I just personally really hate Skylar because of how much she helped Walt sink deeper in shit.

Hell no, Lois was an amazing mom, her kids were all fucking ratbags, even the smart ones, plus she was poor as shit. The only people who think Lois is a bad mom are underage, if you seriously think that you'd be any better with kids who do shit like drive cars into swimming pools, burn down apartments (can't remember if it was Dewey who did this, or Dewey and Hal but whatever), drop dirty diapers onto people, end up in tiger pits at the zoo, get seriously injured and destroy expensive things constantly and a multitude of other shit despite them knowing how already shitty your/their life is, then you're delusional.

Also Frankie Heck is easily the worst mother on TV, Debra wasn't that terrible, sure she couldn't cook and coped badly with having kids but she didn't do shit like forget her kid's birthday for 3-4 months.

Is it just me or does she make anyone else diamonds

She was a bitch before he ever even sold drugs. Peggy is retarded, I agree. I just watched the episode where she made friends with a tranny. Good times.

Carmella isn't exactly gold either

Remember when Ray's dad revealed he gets Marie upset so they have better sex?
Debra is actually nice but Ray, sometime before the series starts, realizes he can upset Debra by acting like a beta all the time.
Debra, if I recall correctly, was a cheerleader. Being married to a beta would be the thing that upsets a cheerleader.

Agreed on both counts.

I just wanted to fuck Debra the whole time especially in earlier episodes. Ray would never get a hottie like her.

Best moment in the show award goes to Marie:

>I'M DEBRA AND i'M MAKING SOUP FROM A CAN

best mom on tv?

What? All she had was a bad temper, and its justified from the fact that any sane person would find her husband and kids a major stress to handle.

would wood

Oh yes. Every time there was a bedroom scene where she was in a nighty I was diamonds, I loved her legs

>, one should be able to at least see where he was coming from

we see where you're coming from with this pure autism

Brick's obnoxious and dumb, he's lucky Janitor didn't drown him in the bath.

>tfw Frank and Marie are both dead

;_;

Nah man, rewatch it now as an adult and you will see she's actually a great mother.

Their relationship always depressed me. Debra just seems to really hate and resent Ray. Sex with the man she ostensibly loves is treated as a chore at best, and something he should be begging for on bended knee. When is there ever a significant show of affection from her? Why are both so miserable in their own home even when the family's not over?

she blames the '''''''''''''''''''''society''''''''''''''''''''' for being poor, not at all that she loves to spread her legs and married Hal ''for the sex'' because he is ''like a general in the bedroom''

it's a pretty realistic portrayal of marriage.

I fapped to her hard.

Hated that she got big fake tits then had them removed a few years later. She has aged like sour milk. RiP my boner.

She was so hot in the first two or so seasons

I was so fucking attracted to Debra

Love her fake tits... mm....

Skyler forced Walt into treatment. That's one thing she did wrong. Walt didn't want to be a chemocuck, but she made him.

Skyler was a bad wife before drugs, a bad mother before drugs and a bad person overall. There is implication Junior isn't Walt's son but rather, Ted's.

Oh the twin who blew his brains out

Underage detected. She goes overboard sometimes like going with Malcolm to his college thing, but she's a great mother. Actually have stolen some punishments from her
>that's it you're grounded from TV
>were already grounded from TV
>ok pillows, give me them; no pillows for a week

>amazing
Her kids are warped thanks to their fear of her. Even ignoring the shit from the finale, which really paints her in a bad light (though that's arguable), look at the relationship the boys have with her. Also, the way she keeps popping out kids when being financially unready for them isn't even the biggest problem she has. Yeah, the boys are awful little terrors, but she exacerbates it more than anything.

Certainly, that's presumably a big part of why it's so depressing.

>Parents used to watch the show when it originally aired
>Debra ended up being the first woman I can remember fapping to...

For most of the show that isn't the case.

She's every wife joke that's been ever told.

Jill is the worst she's such a fucking cunt

she's always trying to make Tim and the kids go to the ballet and shit instead of something, yknow, fun

I cried like a bitch when her dad died

Actually this is the correct answer. Look at the kind of degenerate her son became. Then she let JTT get emancipated, and I think Brad got drunk and killed a guy in the later seasons.

AEUUUUGH?
youtube.com/watch?v=Ji9qSuQapFY

That entire family is obnoxious as hell. How did it ever go beyond 1 season?

Yeah but the show shows Francis slowly growing up and becoming a grown up

He sure wasn't a failure working for Otto

Sue is a weird qt like Kristen Schaal

I'd fuck Sue Heck my dude. Janitor is okay but kind of boring, brick is an aspie fuck and I couldn't care less about the mom and son

Did Robert have a right to complain as much as he did?

>That episode where Marie fucked up his job interview
I'd like to think he actually killed them all when coming home and the other episodes are just taking place in his mind while recovering in a prison mental hospital.

It was relatable to a lot of people on the American East Coast.

When hey tried adapting it for Russia it flopped hard because no one believed Debra wouldn't physically assault Marie, which is typical behavior between Russian mother-daughter in laws.

We have the winner

>height 5'5

that's probably why desu

>born on my brother's birthday
>died on my sister's birthday

People accused him of wanting to suck dick so he offed himself.

He wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes around these parts desu

She was right, and the only reasonable person on the show.

It's better than his daughters though

>brad a rich fucker with a Viper
>Randy has his own restaurant
>Mark...somewhere?

>leaves Jill for some younger bitch
>has 3 girls
>oldest has a kid in highschool, a nobody
>middle is a literal whore even though she knows her older sister had a kid
>youngest daughter is a butch dyke

Seems the boys were more normal

I remember thinking the same thing. She would flip out all the time and was basically a big meanie who stopped all the fun. My opinion might be different if I watched it now, but as a kid it seemed like a nightmare. I think family guy did a joke about it where Hal kills her and the boys and Hal all smile and walk into the sunset like all their problems are solved. That captured my thoughts on her.