What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Cancer you jerk.

He was stupid.

Beta male who was bitter that he got passed over by his dad and who had a strained relationship we with his mom, who constantly told him he was adopted.

Also, if you believe the cash grab novels from the 2000s, Fredo was a closet homosexual too that added to his inferiority complex

I wish he lived long enough to make a cameo on the Sopranos

John Cazale is literally the greatest actor whom has ever lived. Suggesting such a cameo is breathtakingly uncouth.

>implying the Sopranos wasn't the most patrician medium for such a cameo

>breathtakingly uncouth

He knew he wasn't respected in the family business. He wanted the attention of being important, so obviously Roth used that attention to fuck over Michael.

>dream sequences
>rape portrayed as wrong
>"raising" a family where your offspring absorbs music by/has sexual relations with kangz
No, pretty sure The Sopranos is overrated bullshit. Rome by Bruno Heller did a much better job of portraying la cosa nostra.

>the movie is really vague about what he actually did to betray Michael

We can infer it was something like letting some of Roth's men in or something. Maybe they tricked him about the reasoning. Who knows.

>3.17 MB PNG

Did not load your image, do not care about your opinion

>no respect
>usurped by little brother
gee I wonder

Illegally killing someone is really low, though.

YOU BROKE MY HEART

as a kid he had a fever that caused brain damage.

AIDS
TOM CRUISE
IBIZA

Allying with Moe Greene was genius not brain damage.

Moe Greene did literally nothing wrong

>IBIZA
I cant stand people who pronounce the 'z' as 'z'. Us Brits clearly have our heads on straight and call it Ibeetha

>Wyoming

>breathtakingly uncouth
look at this fag

genius? Did u watch the movie?

He was probably on the autism spectrum and had a crippling inferiority complex from being the oldest yet least successful and least charismatic of three brothers. All he has ever known is the importance of power and influence yet compared to the rest of his family he experienced little of either.

Why would you use the Castillian lisp if you're British? Thats gay as fuck.

Yeah, Moe Greene was killed for being a rational criminal.

It's not like engaging in criminal behavior means any irrational response you receive is acceptable. Hillary had some email problems but she's still going to be president. Do you understand or do we have to dig deeper?

Because he's the Buster Bluth of the Corleon family.

He's smart and he want respect.

What's the name of this hairstyle?

the low test balding faggot

so were there books first, or the movie?

>breathtakingly uncouth

kek

its not easy being a son, Michael.

Godfather tier
-Vito

High tier
-michael
-tom
-mama corleone

Okay tier
-sonny
-apollonia
-vincent

Shit tier
-fredo
-connie
-kay

Fredo is slow

pretty good

Santino belongs only to shit tier, he literally couldn't make it more than a month as Don

Tom Hagen is pure Godfather tier if he was a full blooded Sicilian. Still, he's fucking perfect without it.

Also might I add Al Neri? You don't fuck with Al Neri.

>Tom Hagen
easily one of the most likeable movie characters all time

>tfw too stupid to follow the plot of Godfather 2

how cant you follow godfather 2 if you can follow the first one?

Micheal makes a deal with a Jew. The Jew betrays Michael.

Go figure.

xaxaxa fucking australian cuck it would probably take 5 days to render that image in Australia

If my little brother that didn't even want the gig took the job right from under my nose after me being ridiculed as the stupid one my entire life I'd be pretty pissed off as well.

>Sonny was the good looking bad boy that had 4 kids and mistresses, as well as a best friend in Tom
>Michael didn't even want the job and he was the baby war hero and arguably Vito's favourite
>Tom was Vito's consigliere and arguably more of a son than Fredo
>Connie was Vito's only daughter and thus given more love because of Vito thinking men should act like men and women should be loved by men

Then there's Fredo who's considered slow, ugly and stupid and is talked down to by everyone.

Fredo dindu NUFFIN wrong.

>breathtakingly uncouth.

Then there's the whole making deals with people who want your brother dead thing. I get you want to strike out on your own, but you should really be looking at what you're agreeing to first.

Michael dindu nuffin wrong either. It's just the cost of that sort of business.

Kay should be in a tier of her own if only for the fact that she completely destroyed the Corleone line by turning Michael's son into a total faggot to keep him out of the business.

>breathtakingly uncouth
/tips Shart-mart Fedora made in Bangladesh

Sonny is shit-tier. He would have made an alright aide to General Patton, but as a Don he was the worst guy for the job.

Michael's kids were only half-Italian anyway.

They couldn't run the family lest they be mocked by all other bosses.

Mary is worse than Kay.

Balding is high test actually.

>no kraut-mick tier after Godfather tier for Tom

>breathtakingly uncouth

Feeling aloof today aren't we?

Don't forget the aborted other boy

i think you misused whom

The book that FFC based The Godfather on was wriiten by Mario Puzo first. But Parts 2 and 3 are only Coppola's invention but he worked with Puzo on the script.

So what happened with part 3? did Puzo stop giving a fuck?

What pisses me off is Vito and Sonny would never kill Fredo. Banish him maybe, but kill? Fuck this always makes me hate Michael.

In a way the shitfest that is Part 3 is supposed to punish Michael for this bloodletting of a brother. His son's a spineless faggot, his daughter a stupid incestuous whore. His only heir is his nephew, Sonny's bastard who will probably fuck up the family business too.

Fredo was probably retarded and didn't realize Michael's enemies were playing him though.

Probably. He was tired of fighting with Coppola and just wanted to cash the checks. At that point Coppola wanted to make his daughter and sister Talia Shire the Mary Sues of the films and so it goes...

tfw Winona Ryder in her prime could have been Michael's daughter.

>not beefa

Irony is Sophia Coppola didn't want to be in it.
She wanted to focus on college but Francis Ford fucking forced her.
Her acting career was ruined and she probably resented him for that.

Apollonia was fit as fuck

Coppola wanted each film to be about the death of a son, Sonny, then Fredo, then Tom, with Michael surviving alone. He didn't get to make his vision of the third one because Robert Duvall wanted to be paid the same as Al Pacino and Paramount wouldn't accept it. So Pacino had to carry the film alone and Duvall is barely in it.

Quite sad really, it might have been the best film trilogy of all time.

>Duvall is barely in it
He's not in it all

hm oh ok i don't even really remember the third one, just remember reading about it in Walter Murch's book

>Don't ever take sides with anyone against the Jews again

Wowww

He's white

kill yourself ahmed