About to go to bed

>about to go to bed
>get to work on my complex mental fantasy world for a bit before dozing off

Night Cred Forums

I want that map done by Sunday, lad.

Cool dude, sounds comfy.
I did stuff like that when I was younger and then fast forward 13 years and now I'm an alcoholic. Wish I still had all that imagine man, sleep tight.

I'm 32 and I still do it. It's the best part of the day

sleepy frogposter

are you still a dumb frogposter in your complex mental fantasy world?

>complex
Lucky you. I always end up rethinking the same parts over and over again, thus my worlds are very shallow without properly established basic concepts.

>about to go to bed
>dread on mistakes I made 10 years ago

>it's a horrible dreams wake you up at night episode

>about to go to bed
>get to work on my complex mental fantasy world for a bit before dozing off
>can't sleep because can't turn it off

>tfw so many bad dreams that I'm already used to them

>horrible dreams drag on forever
>sexytime dreams wake you up immediately

FUCKING END THIS WAKING HELL

>have a nightmare
>Realize it's a nightmare
>Stay in my Nightmare because it scares more than anything in life atm

Actually enjoying nightmares feels weird but I would recommend trying it

>it's an user is stuck on a desert island and has to come up with a way to get drinkable water from sea water episode

Wish I could but it's like the first sign of something wrong and I pussy out and wake up feeling sick

I have so many ideas over a decade of doing this almost every night.

It's a wierd amalgamation of Runescape meets Warhammer 40k in an easter european setting, The central themes were in place since I was a kid reading tolkien though.

Your favorite movie is reddit tier pleb shit and frogs are overrated.

>its a stop anti-anxiety medication cold turkey and experience ssri withdrawal episode
>its a have vivid dream where you violently kill waves of horror movie cliches like genetically spliced monsters, masked serial killers, zombies, etc with nothing but the tools and weapons littered around on the floor and your bare hands episode
>its a fall asleep post-sex in your new gfs bed and have vivid dream where you end up reuniting and spending the day your ex who is the reason you started taking antidepressants in the first place and be happier than you've been in months but then have to wake up episode

April was a strange time, lads

>fantasy world is always post-apocalypse
>survival is always super ez-pz
>try to imagine something different
>always ends up post-apocalyptic
>been this way for over 10 years

>it's a "you become lucid in the middle of a nightmare and try to will yourself awake but you still linger for a few seconds before it stops" episode
>it's actually the first in a 2-parter and you can't tell if you woke up or if the nightmare just stopped but once you drift back off to sleep you're stuck in the same fucking nightmare again

Still beats sleep paralysis. Even if you shut your eyes there's the issue of that violent wind-rushing sound right in your ears

Too real user, doesn't make it any less comfy though.

>tfw woke up with cum stain on my boxers

>when your brain wakes up but your body is still asleep
literal hell, it's only happened a handful of times but jesus christ

>you finally have a wet dream
>it's still just you masturbating (albeit publicly)

i think dopamine goes up right before you go to sleep or something. i love just drifting off into weird tangents about being a fighter pilot in world war 2 or some dumb shit.

I'm too shit a writer to ever have success but it's fun coming up with stories.

I came up with so many erotic stories like this, like shit you wouldn't even believe.

>finally lucid dream
>"oh boy time to do some cool shit"
>wake up
Every time.

>Morning dreaming about being a cool ass wizard on a quest
>Snooze alarm a few times to continue dream
>Wake up and immediately forget the gist of the dream and where you left off
>Late for work

this feel