Fuck you if you do this

fuck you if you do this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GpvtxQmHudo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Some people are born pigs. Nothing you can do about it.

>ameripigs

Sometimes it's dark and you spill things, fascist pigs

t. Tyrone

I can hear your snorting, piggy.

Just thank fuck you don't work at a Poo in Loo theater.

youtube.com/watch?v=GpvtxQmHudo

>charge an excessive amount of money for food and drink
>get pissed at people who leave a mess

You wouldn't even have a job if it wasn't for people like me wagie

>eardrums btfo!

>unironically believing this non-logic

Okay, neet

Okay reddit, have some karma

You deserve it for hyping shitty movies and charging us a day's salary to watch them

Do faggots like you actually think that its the people who work at movie theaters who are at fault for the prices of movie tickets?

lol, charge that much for your shit 2016 movie?
enjoy cleaning the mess wagecuck

yes

We cant all live at home with mommy

Why OP? Someone is getting paid to perform a function. The way I see it, I'm in the business of job creation when I throw down my popcorn after the movie.

go to bed normie, you gotta get up early for work tomorrow :^)

I paid for it.

>Bitching about the one thing you have to do at your easy as fuck job

>THESE FOCKEN TENDERS ARE SHIT MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM, I'LL THROW 'EM ON THE FLOOR IF I FUCKING WANT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *SHARTS*

yea paid out the ass for some pop corn that cost 3 cents LOL

we'll clean ur mess no worries mate

>tfw I spend the entire movie runtime sucking the shells off M&Ms and skittles and squishing them into the seat next to me

Suck my dick friend, zero fucks

I never go to shitty theaters, hell the only time popcorn spilt was the one time, a run down theater by us had an old movie night going on and I wanted to see Army of Darkness in theaters.

Sat in the seat, chair broke and popcorn everywhere. Im 6 1 weighed 150lbs at that time, just a testament to how shit the theater was.

What if I jokingly through my full buttered XL popcorn at the screen, is that okay? I've always wanted to do that if I really hated a movie enough

Star Wars VII would have been perfect for that if I had popcorn, walking out and getting my money back and walking across the street to taco bell was just as good though

Did you throw your cinnamon twists on the floor and stomp them to dust when you overheard that they've deep-fried rotini? You should have. And then you should've taken a huge splattery shit on the restroom floor. Taco Bell isn't even actual food.

Oh you sure showed me. Ppl who work for a living sure are loser cucks
Har har! Why cant we all get free room and board at our mom's?

lmao at this faggot

>thinking that being a sperg and making someone's job 4 times more annoying and difficult by being a big manchild
>thinking their job detail includes cleaning up after your retarded fucking ass
>thinking that behavior wont get you thrown out of private property
Jokes on you if security catches you and you already paid for an overpriced ticket you neet fuck. They are well within their rights to kick you out. But you sure showed them normies...by paying for a movie you wont get to see and being blacklisted by that theater chain for sperging out like a retard

You're a dumb assuming fuck. I don't do that, and I'm not a NEET. I just think it's funny when people have the easiest job in the world, and still manage to complain about the small amount of work they do have to do. Go cry about it in your faggy little usher uniform.

Hell, I don't even leave the empty boxes and shit lying around. They have enough work already. I always take my trash to the trash can and throw it out.

>enough work

Yeah, standing around is a lot of work. I used to hang out with a guy that worked at my local theater. He was the most incompetent, lazy person I've ever met.

They arent complaining that the job is hard, they are complaining when people come in to a theater and do blatantly autistic and purposeful mess shit like a giant retardo baby. Its not about how fucking easy their jobs are, its about living in a society with other people abd not acting like you need to be carted away

Also, I dont work at a theater. Im just a decent human being that doesnt see any need to pretend like I havr downs and throw my food I already paid for all over the floor like an autist. Something is actually mentally wrong with you if you think thats accepted behavior

I always hope that one of you murmuring mouth breathing fucks gets caught bad and someone posts your asskicking on youtube.

>my anecdotes apply to everyone

>"I swear im not a neet"
>supports autistic neet behavior

Both people are dumb. The person who's too lazy to throw it away, and the person who's bitching about having to do the job they're getting paid to do. They also get to watch movies for free.

>assumptions

please die.

I bet you're a pot smoking liberal. Work a job where you have to worry about your life, then you'll have something proper to bitch about.

Again, they arent bitching about what is required of them...nobody in these threads has ever actually bitched about the requirements of the job. Going to a theater and deliberately making the biggest baby mess you can is not something that is just "procedure", it is beyond normal behavior. And the logic is retarded anyway, "they clean messes, so let me make a type of mess that is deliberate and something they dont even see often". Its retarded neet logic.

"Oh well I was gonna use this public reatroom anyway, why dont I just shit on the floor?"

+1

>I bet you are a pot amoking liberal
Pot's great, dont know what that has to do with your autism. Ooooo "you libruh" meme...new one faggot.
>Work a job where you have to worry about your life
No? I dont have sympathy if you willingly choose a dangerous job. Dont virtue signal whatever autistic manual labor shit you do on the daily. Nobody cares. What, can people only complain if everyones job is some dangerous life threatening affair? Are you 13?
>then you'll have something proper to bitch about
Right, because neets are allowed to bitch and sperg about "muh movie ticket prices" but other ppl cant get annoyed with spergy manbaby behavior? Right. And you def arent a neet...

Nobody is bitching about an easy job, they are bitching about neet behavior

If you defend that behavior, you are a neet. Is that hard?

fuck you if you do this.

Job creation ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thats just actual vandalism.

are they throwing poo

Detroit? Chicago? Washington? New Orleans?

REEEEEE I HAVE TO PICK UP A FEW PIECES OF POPCORN REEEEEEE I JUST WANTED TO STAND AROUND AND GET PAID FOR DOING NOTHING

I'm making jobs and stimulating the economy by throwing shit on the floor and at the screen so be fucking grateful you pathetic wagecucks.

>excessive
It's like you don't want movie theaters to stay in business.

I routinely rub snot and phlegm on the armrests before I leave my seat.

Rate

>not being a fast enough cleaner to destroy that mess
That's an average Saturday night for at least 50% of the year.

>complaining about free food

Be thankful I don't squat down and shit there you fucking bottom feeding scum.

>getting this ass pained by NEETS

It was Indian tier

>charge an excessive amount of money for food and drink
>being too stupid to buy cheaper food from somewhere else and sneak it in like everyone else

>neets can be assblasted about movie and food prices and being manchildren
>anybody else who calls this behavior autistic is equally "assblasted"

Sure

Hope you get caught faggot and you try to murmur your trenchcoat self out of a permaban from that theater. Your ragecuck induced tears would be sweet

i thought you were done lad

anything else you'd like to have a nice cry about?

Is this common in USA?

Damn you guys are less civilised than I thought.

>thinking im crying

The mental hoops you neets go to feel some sort of validation is astounding.

Its not,Cred Forums just finds being an autistic contrarian funny

>act butthurt
>get called out

get it all out of your system, friend.

No its more like
>neets get assblasted
>call their autistic shit out
>"LUL WUT ARE YOU ASS PAINED WAGEKEK HAHAHA
>(((fists shaking)))

You are a bunch of manchildren

These are the same people who don't clear their table when they go out to eat at a fast food place
They should all be shot

Oh sweet Jesus, if only...

stop lad you're digging the hole deeper

What's the worst thing you ever did at the cinema, Cred Forums?

Sure I am.

>pay $9 for movie ticket
>pay $8 for large bucket of popcorn
>pay $5 for large coke

I can do whatever the fuck I want. So yes, if the movie is trash, I trash the theatre floor.

I've grown up a lot since I used to piss in my coke container and pour it on the floor at the end but I'll still empty my popcorn box into the aisles if I feel I've been ripped off with a shitty movie.

This is my right and there's nothing any of you faggots can do about it.

When the Pokemon movie was coming out, me and a friend were going to see the movie.
We arrived way too early and the room was still being cleaned. We asked if we could help and so we did for about half an hour.
One guy brought us some extra trading cards for the game (you got one by buying a ticket, we got 5 extra cards each) before the movie went on and we were happy as fuck, enjoying the movie even more now.

I masturbated once and wiped it on the seat. The theatre was empty though.

drank too much, pissed on all the seats to my immediate left

inb4 that autist gets more diaper damaged

>he doesn't leave a mess everywhere he goes

what the fuck is wrong with you? you know leaving a mess creates jobs, right?

>I'm irresponsible and enjoy wasting money because I'm a fatass
>that means I can be lazy too!

I mean, yeah, you can be lazy and whine about how terrible your life is because you're brainwashed by advertisements into super sizing everything. That doesn't make you not a worthless cuck though.

sniffed a girl's hair in front of me and loudly orgasmed right when the movie got quiet

0\10
Try harder

>This is my right and there's nothing any of you faggots can do about it.

There is no such "act like a manbaby" right. Theaters will kick you out for shit like pissing in a coke container if they catch you.

I really find no qualm in faggots like you getting the shit kicked out of you. But half of you are full of bs anyway or just act tough like youd actually piss in a soda and throw it on the ground. Most likely you murmur some autistic shit under your breath and throw a kernel on the ground

>Watching John Wick in cinema
>Had to shit
>Shit on a seat and wipe my ass on some napkins

>not criticizing the film by how much stuff you throw at the screen after it ends

I don't care much about what I leave behind me in cinemas. If I don't finish my popcorn, or my bottle's empty, I'll just leave it. I can't understand why this is my problem.

I also don't tip.

I was in a crap film so I went to the toilet and captured my poo in a popcorn bucket then placed it under a seat.

JUST

MESS

lmao who would bring tiny flags to a theatre

will someone fuck me if I do this?

Bro you're right, but remember that this is Cred Forums...if someone is called out usually they resort to just goading you into being mad and you're taking the bait hook, line, and sinker.

Just cut your losses. This is an anonymous, Mandarin horse washing website after all.

funny how much depression is behind your post kek

Am I the only one that waits till most people have left, pulls down the crack of my pants then drops a dookie right on the seat? I was drunk the first time and I've been doing it for years and never been caught, literally a victimless crime

That guys got a really erratic stream.

Lol what a fucking loser

Who here /poocontraptions/ ?

I make hilarious shit with poo and toilet paper in bathroom stalls.

I usually do this in cinema's because they charge us so much

Just the thought of the look on the face of the guy that has to clean this up makes me giggle

theres a special place in hell for people like you

>These threads

Guaranteed 300+ meme replies.

Good job, OP.

This only happens in a theater where nigs are majority of the audience. White amerifats eat everything.

I didn't enjoy the film so i left my empty drink cup in the cup holder when i left.