TURN ON CNN

TURN ON CNN

Is it time to fap to Robin Meades tits?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>not cranking one out to Mika.

post stream for third worlders pls

TRUMP WON

did another dindu get shot?

>Turning on the Clinton News Network
TURN ON FOX NEWS

>Dangerous levels of chromium-6 are contaminating tap water consumed by hundreds of millions of Americans, according to a national report released Tuesday.
>Chromium-6 is the carcinogenic chemical that was featured in the popular 2000 movie "Erin Brockovich," starring Julia Roberts as the titular activist.

Well, I'm dead since that's all I drink

>online able to post on 4chen
>does not check cnn.coom

imbecile

>chromium-6

thank god everyone knows the water in socal is so shit we have to drink bottled water anyway

Robin Meade is looking fit today, she's already all sweaty.

what if i have a filter

>filters posts about cancer-causing agents
>if i don't know about it then it won't hurt me

redundantly stupid ostrich

>Fox "News"

i bet most Americans think its an accident about how the chromium-6 got into the water

this. and zika causing future generations with smaller brains. it's all part of the invasion plan of our future overlords from outer space.

wow rude

>fragile little girl posting on Cred Forums not on /mlp/

blithering idiot

that's a little out there but i respect your beliefs

IT'S NOT A 'BELIEF' IT'S THE TRUTH THERE ARE NOW ADDICTIVE DRUGS THAT MAKE ADDICTS GO WILD EATING PEOPLE THEY ARE COMING THEY ARE COMINGGGGGGGGGGG

Oh man, after being on Cred Forums all day seeing this made me laugh hard.

I should come here more often.

i always drink bottled water but i use tap water to make my coffee

how fucked am i?

does chromium 6 get destroyed with heat?

You have 48 hours to live user. Make the most of it.

Honestly, this is all sensationalism. The media latches on to every little thing that's a "carcinogen" like it's the fucking plague. Zika is more of a concern and even then it's not much of one.

im from Cred Forums but have been on Cred Forums for the last 6 weeks or so. the CTR shilling drove me here

pls no bully ;(

tell that to future micro-brained humanity mindlessly serving overlords from outer space