Would a cooking show general be feasible? Like /ctv/ or some shit? I love cooking shows

Would a cooking show general be feasible? Like /ctv/ or some shit? I love cooking shows

Kill yourself

no ty

but that isn't a cooking show. gordon ramsey has 3 reality shows where he yells at people, but no cooking shows.

well strictly speaking it's not master chef, but it does involve a lot of /food TV/

Well it's not really about cooking and more about food and traveling but you cannot posible dislike Unknown Parts by Anthony Bourdain.

Cookery General - /cg/

master chef doesn't become a cooking show until there are 3 people left. until then it is a forced drama reality show.

tripple d is more of a cooking show than your reality garbage because it actually shows most ingredients and describes the process. but it isn't either.

good eats. old rachel ray or giada. really old julia childs. these are cooking shows. americas test kitchen even.

apparently you like forced drama and reality tv, not cooking shows.

>>apparently you like forced drama and reality tv

I do and I don't apologize for it, but the addition of food and cookery makes it even better

I also like pic related if you're into artsy fartsy stuff

Cooking kino right here.

Sure. It's not against the rules, I'll allow it. Go ahead.

wow what a coincidence

Chef John from food wishes is the goat

how come?

ah another reddit/tv/r requesting subreddit

same director, same good stuff

jiro and sushi in general it's boring imo

Jiro Dreams of Sushi was a lot more popular than its sequel Jiro Nightmares of Assrape

Maybe, I might be biased since sushi is my favorite food ever and i like japan

I can't find any decent torrents besides some 4K bullshit I can't surely play, anybody?

Thanks, janny (?). I just figured since we have sporadic gordon ramsay threads and thought maybe we could keep it all in one general, from ramsay to guy fieri or whatever, from reality shows to more food and travel documentaries. It would be cool

I dont have any illusions however, this thread will be dead in an hour at best

ABS

NICE AND FIRM

Ditto

Only if we get to share recipes with each other. You guys would love these 'Protein Brownies'

OK, so we have this guy. He used to be a high class chef and he wrote a book that was pretty successful. We're gonna ship him off to all these far out places and record him eating things.

So we're going to watch him cook a bunch of unique foreign foods?

No no — he doesn't cook any of them. We just watch him eat them.

But he explains how they're made. He teaches the audience how to make the meals, right?

Not really. He just eats the food. Then he tells us it tastes good.

OK... But I guess he makes the places seem fun and exciting? So it's kind of a travel show?

Eh. Most of the time we send him to places no one in their right mind would want to visit like Malaysia, Uzbekistan, or New Jersey. Also, even when we send him to nice places, he pretty much complains about it the whole time.

Wow, so I'm guessing this guy must be really charismatic, then. Really makes the viewer want to join him on his journeys.

Actually, he's a real curmudgeon who seems like the kind of person that would make you feel unwelcome in your own home.

So we're gonna take a ginormous douchebag, send him all over the world, and record him eating things and then complaining?

That's exactly it!

And yet, here we are.

oh god

literally tvkino

Jesus christ that semen looks really unhealthy, I wouldn't eat that

im interested

Bake off tonight lads

An Idiot Abroad: Restaurants Edition?

9/10 would probably watch twice and then forget about

I prefer dessert ramen.