ITT: Best Asian movies

This one.

Get it?

Ahahaha i get it. Because you never watch asian movies right?

that one asian film with the serial killer and a sad ending

>that Amerifatski cover
Jesus Christ almighty...

No, because I have watched Asian movies, lots of them, and they are all absolute trash.

inb4 some fat fedora fuck says MUH OLDBOY

Why have Americans literally no style at all in their posters and advertisements? It's like they purposefully want it to look bad because they can't handle good designs

Shut the fuck up you ignorant faggot, there's more posters like in OP than there are like this for films that warrant them. You have selective vision because you're an idiot.

Love exposure

stupid american trying to talk like a human being, all i here is "oink oink" you fat pig

>is at the top of my korean movies rating

It needs to be more edgy. They should've kill that whore's daughter.

Planning to watch this. What should i expect? Is it at least as good as the departed? How similar is the plot from the departed?

>Why have Americans literally no style at all in their posters and advertisements?

I think it's because they recognised how there's no meeting the standard set by Polish ones. Quite sensible of them really.

Jet Lis best performance by a mile

I win

wtf is wrong with you fucking autistic pos. You can't empathize with the characters from a film and you shitpost on an imageboard. Why the hell are you even watching movies then? Your autism makes it impossible to understand human emotions, but I guess every distraction is necessary when you are a failure. Go die in a grease fire.

shut up, I love it

I prefer the Departed, but it's still a really good movie.
Plot is similar.

As well you should.

I still stand with I Saw the Devil.

Apu trilogy

>Zip your dicks, this pissing contest is over.

Here is my favs : "Pigs & Battleship", "The Cattle Of The Sand", "High & Low", "Red Beard", "Insect Woman", "Vengeance Is Mine", "Taxing Woman" , "Infarnal Affairs", "I Saw The Evil", "Project A", "Police Story", "Kung Fu Hustle", "Sonatine", "Sense Of The Realm", & "My Sassy Girl".

He's a big guy

very good list

mind if i add some more?

3-Iron
Ran
13 Assassins
Letters from Iwo Jima
Welcome to Dongmakgol
The Raid 2
Red Cliff (1+2)
Memories of Murder
Ong-Bak
Goemon
Police Story (any Jackie Chan movie really)
Castaway on the Moon
The Host
Lagaan
Rang de Basanti
A Moment to Remember
Wasabi
Ip Man

Good choice to be honest
Wouldn't say best Asian movie though but up there with Memories of Murder and No Sympathy for Mr Vegnance as far as Korean films go

Look at all these people with their high quality lists of movies that are quite good. Let's bring that down a bit with some good old Japanese trash kinos that're amazing.

Battlefield Baseball
Dead Sushi
Tokyo Gore Police
RoboGeisha
Zero Wolf
Hentai Kamen

Shit I need to get back into these. I've forgotten a ton of titles.

SURVIVE STYLE 5+