Denial

youtube.com/watch?v=hYcx43AmAyY

How do you discuss this movie without getting banned?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=26qVo4kNMSU
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/14/us-to-give-record-38-billion-in-military-aid-to-israel-over-10-y/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial
archive.org/details/ReportOfTheInternationalCommitteeOfTheRedCrossOnItsActivitiesDuringTheSecondWorl
youtube.com/watch?v=9fqFhsB7URM
youtube.com/watch?v=ESZN_YDE-TU
usnews.com/news/articles/2014/11/14/israel-and-jordan-the-middle-easts-odd-couple
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egypt–Israel_relations
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–Sudan_relations
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Churchill,_Hitler_and_the_Unnecessary_War
m.youtube.com/watch?v=X1yON7-6VK8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hbp61fOVFaE
youtube.com/watch?v=HotaBU1ntJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=zY-1Um1Gzzk
youtube.com/watch?v=BOyBO-ts20c
youtube.com/watch?v=AoYsWavqL04
youtube.com/watch?v=oVIbuIGAu38
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_banks
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4MYPzKNQUE0
youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=t5ayg3hbhoM
youtube.com/watch?v=GUeD1_jZJkk
thejidf.org/?m=1
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JkQXLNnEWWk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_business_ethics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good goy that movie looks great! Gonna make a bunch of shekels!

It's so unrealistic though

Rachel Weisz is really scraping the bottom of the barrel these days, eh?

Spall has got slim

>all that alt right inbred neckbeard shilling in the comments
>they're using greentext arrows
>memes and anime for avatars

Correlations have never been more accurate. Everyone on Cred Forums deserves to be beaten into dust and pissed on.

t. social justice student

I have no clue why would you quote Joseph Goebbels to prove your point and expect to be taken seriously.
Guy was a head of Reich's propaganda ministry lol.

He was right in "The Jew" though.

Irving lost his libel case
The trial proved in a court of law that the Holocaust happened

>0.2 shekels have been deposited in your account

>Oy vey, we really need to make a movie about how the holocaust happened!

hmmmmm really made me think...

Spoken like a true niggerfaggot.

Irving for years shut down criticism by threatening people with expensive and time consuming libel cases
Publishes edited out actionable content of books for British editions rather than go to court
Irving OPPOSED FREEDOM OF SPEECH using the British courts and their harsh chilling effect libel laws to silence criticism

>hating Cred Forums this much

You know how I know you love Israel?

>it's real
Fucking based Mel

I WOULD PROVE YOU WRONG BUT YOU GET BANNED FOR THE TRUTH EVEN ON Cred Forums

>all that Nazi shilling in the comments

I like how none of them mention that communist crimes are illegal to deny in several countries as well. Guess that doesn't fit the narrative they're trying to paint.

Well they wouldn't have made a film about it otherwise would they?

So I remember last time that I checked the victims of the Holocaust were about 20.000.000.
How much have they increased since then?

>I like how none of them mention that communist crimes are illegal to deny in several countries as well.
This has nothing to do with anything.

>Guess that doesn't fit the narrative they're trying to paint.
Or that straw man you're trying to set up.

>t. weeaboos

Yes, who could ever hate the people in those comments. It's not that they're pathological liars, that they're unintelligent, that they're malicious and brainwashed, that they like memes and watch anime and play video games and roleplay as the characters, that they're overweight and dogmatic and believe spewing fallacies is a virtue, but it's that I must be Israeli

Why is it illegal to deny the Holocaust? The truth doesn't need laws to protect it, it's protected by virtue of being the truth. Why is it that you can be put in prison simply for doing the work of a historian?

Up is down.

brb somebody knocking on my door

>20.000.000
That's a ridiculous number. At least 600.000.000 jews were assassinated in ovens.

Isn't it curious that it's the only historical event that's illegal to deny in several countries?

they all talk about debate being shut down
punished for questioning

None of them seem to quite grasp that Irving was shutting down criticism by threatening people with expensive libel cases
Thats what this trial was, someone accepted his challenge

He was shutting down debate and criticism and threatening people for not abiding by what he said

The very thing these nuts are accusing other people of

Why does Irving need to threaten people with libel cases for criticizing him? The truth doesn't need civil suites to protect it.
Why can you suffer a huge financial burden just for disagreeing with someone?

Isn't it curious that British libel law puts the burden of proof on the person making the claim, and not the person the claim has been made against?

>projecting this much

>jews in the soviet union genocided way more than the alleged 6 million in Germany
Where is it illegal to talk about (((communist))) crimes?

Nice ad hominem attacks (((friend)))

You mad?

What's wrong with Israel, it's the only civilised country in the region

Remember the followcaust
m.youtube.com/watch?v=26qVo4kNMSU

>not based on a true story
>says it's based on a true story
D R O P P E D

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/14/us-to-give-record-38-billion-in-military-aid-to-israel-over-10-y/

Prove you aren't a jew or go to Cred Forums if you want to know more

I can't stand how much he screams.

>projecting

You can scroll through the comments and see 2D anime girls, video game characters, and memes.

It isn't the only historical event that's illegal to deny in several countries.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial

Nearly every country with holocaust denial laws only has them under a broad umbrella against genocide denial. "Communist crimes" are mentioned specifically in the law books of several countries.

>This has nothing to do with anything.

There's that Cred Forums tier IQ. It has a lot to do with everything as it gives context, something brainwashed conspiracy weeaboos don't understand. If someone is trying to paint holocaust denial laws as a meaningful reason to doubt that it occurred, then the fact that all genocides have laws against their denial is vitally important context.

It's similar to how every single genocide that has ever occurred has a dedicated group of conditioned useful idiots who deny it happened, always using the same "arguments." Important context for say when a Nazi lard cites the lack of bodies. One might think that a valid criticism until he looks up the statistics for literally every genocide ever and sees the "lack of bodies."

Context in general is the enemy of r9k pol weeb types. You hate context and spend your day jobs desperately attempting to paint certain events as unique so that they can be construed as conspiratorial.

Joesph (((Goebbels)))

Don't post this kike loving shit here.

Political correctness started taking a hold of Western society in the late-80's and early-90's. This, coupled with the Internet giving "everybody a voice", gave birth to two things:

(1) the average idiot believing that their opinion is somehow important, and;
(2) the rapid sharing of knowledge which led to the discovery of what many had suspected but couldn't quite prove. The Jews, by way of the Frankfurt School and cultural Marxism, were slowly and steadily degrading society piece by piece, person by person.

This is why Cred Forums is so important. It's a collective of people forever searching for the truth and backing the truth up with facts, regarding the continual breakdown of society and the family unit. Cred Forums's influence is NEEDED on not only all boards of Cred Forums, but other websites as well, so that others may learn what we have, and begin to fight back as we have also.

Cred Forums is the chemo to the cancer that's plaguing the world.

My point on context is illustrated further in this post: This poster does not want people to realize that the US gives billions in aid to Israel's Islamic "enemies" as well, that the situation with the US supporting Israel, a country surrounded by fundamentalists bent on violent ideology) is not without great historical precedent (see South Korea and Vietnam).

Probably the biggest red flag of a useful idiot conspiratard is their utter hatred for all forms of context. They want their propaganda to be taken as is; not compared, contrasted, or seen in clear lighting. Cred Forums weebs scurry away from context and rationality like a rat from light.

TIL: if you are sued for libel, you are the one that has tried to limit free speech.

It's Jewish

Jews are the original alt righters though. Israel is the most racist ethnostate in the world right now

I want redditors like you to leave

Why do people hate jews? They've done nothing wrong and they run the only civilized country in the middle-east.

There is no "alt-right". There's just a bunch of shitposters on Cred Forums. Its just a new boogeyman for the media

>pic related
archive.org/details/ReportOfTheInternationalCommitteeOfTheRedCrossOnItsActivitiesDuringTheSecondWorl

>Interviews
youtube.com/watch?v=9fqFhsB7URM

Go to Cred Forums if you want the truth. "Only an accurate argument will work" and you have no accurate arguments.

Free Speech is more important to humanity than anything else.

>ethnostate
>Less percentage of Jews in Israel than Christians in the US even though it's surrounded by Islamic fundamentalists

Israel shows pretty remarkable respect for life given the circumstances, though to be fair that's probably related to the fact that they're constantly under the microscope of delusional SJWs half a world away.

>Go to Cred Forums if you want the truth.
lel

Imagine being this delusional unironically. Holy shit.

What was the video?

>Go to Cred Forums if you want the truth.

He says while posting an image that is entirely a lie. Satire board.

>Free Speech is more important to humanity than anything else.
Which is why you sue people for libel if they criticise you

Saudi Arabia is not an enemy of Israel you kike

Iran extorted our pussy ass POTUS

All the wars we have fought, millions of deaths we have caused and regimes we have overthrown in that region were for Israel and the central banks
youtube.com/watch?v=ESZN_YDE-TU

Go to Cred Forums or stop being a jew

I will NEVER leave. EVER. Do you understand this? You will, in time.

>Why do people hate the jews?

There is no alt-right. It's just a boogeyman dreamt up by libtards who are scared of losing general political power.

>(1) the average idiot believing that their opinion is somehow important,
You mean Cred Forums?

I posted the source right there with it jew. Stop taking this discussion off-topic

What? The US doesn't give foreign aid to Saudi Arabia. They do give foreign aid to

>Afghanistan
>Egypt
>Jordan
>Palestine
>Iraq
>Sudan

How does that CONTEXT fit into your narrative again? What's funny is that every single post you inbred Cred Forums weebs make proves further that you're conditioned into every "belief" you have, but you're too stupid and uneducated to identify patterns in people who have become tools for an agenda. Keep sperging neckbeard.

>what is libel?
Lawyers exist for a reason and making liars put their money where their mouth is is a fair thing to do. Just tell the truth and you will never have a problem unless you talk about the true nature of the jews

Why are you telling me to go to Cred Forums? I was simply asking why do people hate the jews, who are one of the best races on earth.

>dont disagree with me and I wont impose an enormous financial burden on you
well they took on his challenge and proved they were right to call him a denier, so its like you said tell the truth and you will never have a problem :^)

All that bullshit was made up and then falsely attributed to the Red Cross you gullible obese cunt.

>support free speech
>support libel laws
one or the other, cant be both

theres something seriously fucked up going on where you cannot have your own opinions on something contrary to what the state says or else you get thrown in jail in places like germany

>Afghanistan
>Egypt
>Iraq
>Sudan
All countries we supported violent regime changes in that have made the overall region a living hell compared to what it used go be.

The result is Israel (and Saudi Arabia) benefits. Go to Cred Forums if you want to discuss this more.

theres something seriously fuckedup going on where you cannot have your own disagreement with someones opinions on something contrary to what they say or else you will be sued for libel and have to go through the enormous financial burden of going to court

wtf I hate jews now

no really, I do

>All that bullshit was made up

Source?

>then falsely attributed to the Red Cross

Source?

>gullible obese cunt

Not an argument.

Well, most of it is wrong.

Freedom without honesty and responsibility is a bad thing.

Ex: irresponsible US citizens with the 2nd amendment is not a good thing. Responsible US citizens with the 2nd amendment is a good thing.

>film is about britain
>you're whining about something in germany
for what purpose?

>making up bs to try and slander facts
Wow Cred Forums was right about the jews lying

you do know the film is about a holocaust denier using libel laws to silence dissent, right?

gun =/= words

your feelings being hurt isn't a responsibility of my free speech

The "seriously fucked up" thing is that Germany started a war that killed 2% of people on Earth, that the Axis powers cut people open while they were still alive, amputated body parts, injected them with various substances for scientific experimentation. The "perhaps wrong in principle but perfectly understandable and way less fucked up thing" thing is that Nazi propaganda and Nazi practices were made illegal in a few of the countries most affected by it. See intellectuals understand that "denial" is literally a phase of every genocide ever, so you're not fooling anyone into believe that you're "truth-seekers."

It is amusing to see you extraordinarily dumb Cred Forums weeaboos constantly re-enter threads as "le skeptic man seeking enlightenment" making posts like this though. You're not smart enough to be subtle about what you're doing, which makes it really fucking funny to see.

>1 man vs the entire british establishment, Israel and international jewish community
Who's the underdog again?

as the trial demonstrated Irving was being dishonest and irresponsible was a denier, so I guess you're right after all :^)

Two of those countries are puppet states controlled by us.

>Jordan
usnews.com/news/articles/2014/11/14/israel-and-jordan-the-middle-easts-odd-couple
>Jordan, a moderate Arab nation and staunch Israeli ally

>Egypt
> In 2012, the Muslim Brotherhood declared their support for the peace treaty,[30][31]and Israeli Prime Minister Benyamin Netanyahu affirmed he had no problem dealing with the Muslim Brotherhood so long as the peace treaty was respected.[32]Post Mubarak, the Egyptian authorities continued to protect an IDF memorial in the Sinai in keeping with their treaty obligations.[33]The Israelis remained positive about the treaty after MB candidateMohammed Morsiwas elected president in June 2012.[34]
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egypt–Israel_relations

>US Aid to Palestine
My sides. Comparing canned goods and looking away when they bulldoze Palestinian homes is the equivalent to funding Israel's military?

>Sudan
> According to Israeli Deputy Minister for Regional CooperationAyoob Kara, Sudan and Israel do maintain relations covertly.[3]It was revealed in early September 2016 that Israel had contacted the U.S. government and other Western countries and encouraged them to take steps to improve relations with Sudan in wake of the break in relations between the Arab-African country and Iran in the past year, all but confirming a secret alliance between Sudan and Israel.[4]
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–Sudan_relations

You're a fucking joke, kid.

Freedom without responsibility and honesty is bad. Freedom is only good with responsibility and honesty.

Well, as soon as the U.S. starts spending more money on things such as... oh, public education, mental health research, health care and aged care instead of.... ohhhhh, sending 4 billion dollars to Israel per year, paid out of the pockets of U.S. taxpayers, then I might give consideration to handing in the myriad of deadly assault rifles I have stocked against the inept U.S. Government.

Until then, sonny? That second amendment is staying. Why? Because FUCK YOU, that's why.

the people who have to fork out the money to go to trial and money to do research and devote their time to confront his libel charge in court

They really infest t/tv/

>germany started a war
2 shekels have been deposited into your account

Palestine is one of the most obese not-countries on Earth, entirely supported in all of their worthlessness by the US and Israel.

>I can silence free speech if I am in the minority
autism
everyone has to bend over backwards for your special little snowflake

>...Jews... deserved... the fury of their persecutors....
>We... pretend(ing) to escape persecution....
???

It better

you make no sense

It's always been funny how accurately that quote describes Cred Forums and SJWs and not "Jews." Kill yourself fatlus.

>this much mental gymnastics
>"she pretty much defeated Hitler by herself, how courageous of her"

So who started a war?

that 4 billion comes right back to the USA in the form of weapons purchases

>Germany started

Do you know anything about banks or economic warfare?

>Claim to be the victim while actually being the oppressor
Do you understand groups can do 2 things simultaneously with their upper and middle class individuals?

Especially when they are notorious greedy (((liars)))

warmongering churchill and co.

>how to spot a retard
Now you should learn what was Munich agreement. It's like you idiots completely ignore the context of any of those citations.

What doesn't make sense about that jew?

Freedom can be (and by jews WILL BE) used for evil without responsibility/honesty

Read my post again and reply to it using logic rather than bias.

>mental gymnastics
please explain?
Irving silenced criticism by threatening people with court cases that would be financially burdensome and time consuming
This is an undieniable fact
Libel and slander laws are to create a chilling effect, to make people self censor for fear or being sued
Even if right, the extreme levels of proof demanded by British law make it a Pyrrhic victory

The mental gymnastics at work here are your efforts to protray the man suing people as the underdog victim
HE sued THEM
He could have kept his mouth shut and accepted their right to dissent
But NO he tried to SILENCE THEM and they accepted his challenge
And it BACKFIRED IN HIS FACE

>ad hominem attack with no argument just like the image says

Jesus christ this is getting ridiculous

>what is appeasement
Do they even teach you about this in school?

Churchill wasn't even PM at the time you moron

So that means they get almost 4 billion in free weapons you dumb fucking kike

>I am triggered by disagreement
>mommy wrap me up in a blanket and lay on me til I clam down

All this propaganda using primitive, archaic, obvious techniques (i.e. saying "The Jew") was engineered to fool effectively retarded, poor farmers without internet access.

Cred Forums posters fall for it today. No words.

And jobs for Americans making it
Stimulates the economy

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Churchill,_Hitler_and_the_Unnecessary_War
>both world wars were unnecessary
>Britain's decision to fight in them was disastrous for the world

>Jewish involvement in WW2
m.youtube.com/watch?v=X1yON7-6VK8

>All these jewish ad hominem attacks with no arguments beijg made

>Slave Labor is good because you get to work at a job goyim

Not an argument.

Calling things Jewish is an ad hominem. By far the highest concentration of ad hominems on this site come from Cred Forums, with no one even coming in at second.

Insults are not ad hominems. None of you understand the meanings of fallacies because you're all retards.

>he sued them
>he was using Britains assbackwards laws to silence critics
>this is a jewish ad hom with no argument being made

Kill yourself nigger lover

Allowing Americans to build weapons for Israel and then sell them for our own money is not being a "greatest ally"

It's called using the US for free labor and paying them with their own money

Why are you posting this? It's just a book by some faggot. Most historians disagree with him completely.

Insulting someone is a way of Rebutting their character

An accurate argument must be attatched or else it is just jewish bullshit with no constructive purpose

Why no reply to my post, kike?

Pretending like this never happened?

Not an argument.

The point is that it negates a huge percentage of that foreign aid budget, you fucking moron. No one is disputing that the US helps Israel, it's just only fat SJWs and stormfats who think there's something wrong with that.

>Why are you posting this?

Because some idiots think WW2 was Germany = bad guys rather than just the opposition in a man vs man war.

History is written by the victors

weebs are even worse than sjw

Their is something wrong with helping genocidal jews in Israel for no reason other than they manipulate.

I'm pretty sure building their regime on a racist ideology and murdering millions of innocent human beings paints them as the bad guys rather well.

>some idiots
99% of historians are idiots? And a guy who clearly manipulates the truth is not an idiot?

Buchanan claims that Hitler's ambitions were confined only to Eastern Europe, and citing such historians as Ian Kershaw,
Funny how he would disagree with him.

reminder that 2 million german were raped after WW2 in the biggest gangrape of all time. germany is the most cucked country on earth

>jewish bullshit

This is the reason people insult Cred Forums shitposters instead of arguing with them. You don't possess the mental capacity to be regarded as a person, let alone engaged in an argument. The level of hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance shouldn't be possible, and yet there it is.

>in Zweites Buch, Hitler declared that for immediate purposes, the Soviet Union was still the most dangerous opponent, but that in the long-term, the most dangerous potential opponent was the United States.[4]

>History is written by the victors

Did anyone else notice that internet Nazis think quotes like this give them carte blanche to say anything they want is a lie and replace it with whatever they want? It's hilarious.

>E-Nazi types in barely comprehensible English with multiple misspellings using logic befitting someone in a coma

Back to Cred Forums

>image.png

What did the shitposting Apple mobile device user mean by this?

>complains about weebs on an anime imageboard website

This meme is amazingly resilient

weebs are even more insecure than sjw

>killed innocent people
What is the (((Soviet Union)))?
>Racism
What were the Japanese Concentration Camps in America?

The allies and axis were just enemies, not good guys/bad guys

>WW2 was Germany = bad guys
Pretty sure that is a fact.

>Eisenhower's Death Camps
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hbp61fOVFaE

"Jewish bullshit" just means intentionally misleading lies, decpeption, disinformation etc

Jews do it all the time and thus we get the term "Jewish bullshit"

>self awareness

kek, you really need to be a huge Nazifag to blame Britain for starting WW1 and WW2. You can't make this shit up, Germany is violating every single treaty, rearming, annexing foreign countries and ruled by a megalomaniac believing to be "the greatest German" and a Wagnerian hero and they blame fucking Churchill.

>Kike ignores arguments that refute his assertions and brings attention to other posts instead

Every time.

Right, the irony is that the only people who refer to those things as "Jewish" are brainwashed Nazis who lie and cheat more often than any other group of people on Earth. A Nazi's opinion on Judaism is probably the single greatest case of psychological projection in history. The concentration of lies in those propaganda folders you guys save is stunning. I never would have thought a single person as shitty as you existed, and it turns out there's an entire community. In all sincerity, I hope your death is slow and horrible. You truly do represent the absolute worst in humanity.

>implying FDR and his jewish cousin/wife didn't break American tradition, run for 4 terms and win the election by promising he would NEVER enter WW2
>Pearl Harbor was allowed to be hit while the aircraft carriers were away by pure coincidence

US Capitalism and USSR Communism were 2 sides to the same internationalist parasite jewish coin and the would not alloe Hitler and his National banking system to live

>Because some idiots think WW2 was Germany = bad guys rather than just the opposition in a man vs man war.

Pretty sure the whole "good or bad" thing is more about the ideology of the person making the comment. You can find a lot of people on Cred Forums or elsewhere who think Germany were the good guys rather than just the opposition in a man vs man war.

Who cares?

This is Cred Forums

>0:50
>But you goth!
What does he say there?

Irving's argument was based on facts and reason. The kikes' arguments were based on muh feels. They literally just said, I remember it was real! and the judge sided with them.

So why are you posting a guy who said that Hitler's goal was only East Europe? It seems like you're okay with Hitler wanting to conquer the world.

If you're jewish or a useful idiot

You should watch denial and review it 5 stars if you are one of those

"Because you can't!"

>you can have any opinion
>Except this one lol

Ok.

>Nazis who lie and cheat more often than any other group of people on Earth.

Except the Jews.

Jews and Judaism are not good people

>Irving's argument was based on facts and reason.
It really wasn't. He deliberately ignores certain documents or exaggerates the importance of others to show the Nazis as better than they were.

>useful idiot
That is interesting. Who gains anything now by me and anyone else sane believing the germans were the bad guys?

Every "belief" a Cred Forums shitposter has can be predicted, as can their rhetoric that follows. This is because they roughly do the scientific method backwards, starting with the conclusion.

>Conclusion: Nazis were gud boyz din du nuffins, wuz dem Jooz all long

Then they piece together the "research" (which was supposed to come before the conclusion) so that it fits that conclusion. With this in mind, you can effortlessly predict that an alt rightist would attempt to deflect blame for WW2 onto another group. You can predict what they will claim in almost any situation or circumstance.

I challenge you to test your own powers of clairvoyance by predicting that the next time something bad happens in the world, there will be a lot of neo-Nazi shills desperately attempting to spin it according to their agenda. Just follow the scientific method backwards, starting with a conclusion that someone from Cred Forums would come up with.

Objectively speaking, what they fought for was likely better for more people than what we are heading towards now

>Degeneracy of modern society
youtube.com/watch?v=HotaBU1ntJ4

>What the allies fought for
youtube.com/watch?v=zY-1Um1Gzzk

Around 80 million people died during WW2.
>But the National Socialists of Germany were the good guys in all of this.

Around 6 million Jews died at the hands of the Nazi's during WW3.
>Wrong they were National Socialists not Nazi's. It's hurtful to call a National Socialist a Nazi. Not a single kike was harmed during the conflict. Hitler would not have allowed it to happen. In his great novel "My Gay Struggle" he wrote about tolerance and how the German should love and embrace their fellow Jew. It was just a coincidence that the reich were in the process of building lots of cake factory's when during WW2. The Jews simply liked the smell coming from the ovens and just ended up in there by accident.

But wasn't Hitler's entire mantra about the destruction of the Jews?
>Hitler was a good guy, he was really one of us, a National Socialist, not a Nazi. As mentioned above he loved the Jewish people and their funny ways as did the rest of his buddies.

Hitler had only one ball in his ballsack and was into scat sex.
>Lies, Hitler just liked only to feel up his niece. Nothing wrong with that.

Cred Forums has taken over Cred Forums and has infected it with it's Nazi propaganda.
>Not true, they are National Socialists, not Nazi's.

>absolutely destroy a country for no good reason and force an insane post war treaty on them
>they start to rebuild themselves and declare themselves autonomous and free from the world trade banking cartel
>they reclaim land wrongfully taken from them
>declare war on them because we can't have anyone not participating in our baking system
>do not declare war on russia even though they "invaded" land that was formerly there's as well

hmmm.

Seeing as how jews, as a matter of objective fact are disproportionately responsible for everything wrong with the world, it stands to reason that the next time something bad happens, a jew will have something to do with it.

You're an idiot. The Nazis were more degenerate than any other people.

It's more that the jews in power in the US would not remain neutral even when they promised their German Americans they would.

The US was a German American country more than any other group. It was ruled by a jewish elite though (FDR was barely a jew and his wifecousin was a massive royal jew he met at at a family wedding)

How low is Cred Forums IQ that you constantly lie and omit information in "arguments"? Are you fucking retarded? Go masturbate to a cartoon you worthless trash heap.

>Conclusion: Nazis were gud boyz din du nuffins, wuz dem Jooz all long

Are you retarded? The nazis were a literal reaction to jewish bolshevism/communism at the end of ww1 germany. Learn about the german civil war you fucking mong.

i hope those jews were gassed, and i can't wait for the muslims to gas them some more. they don't even deserve graves, no wonder we could never find any mass graves.

Noone group can lie and manipulate as much as them

>be aggressor and provoke someone
>claim they started it when they retaliate

ok britcuk, go to bed. or is your wife still using it with jamal?

Without mentioning other forces that could also be of benefit, lets focus on Cred Forums.

Maybe, you're right in that a far right movement is necessary for exposure, etc. But to use Cred Forums as an example of this necessary force is fantasising. Cred Forums attracts to worst of the worst; not just those you are bigoted and simple-minded but also those who are shunned by society in general - the sort of people who could never debate in public without embarrassing themselves. The sort of people who are so yielding to grand ideals that they'll do more damage than good.

I agree with you, although. Cred Forums by definition is a good thing, I am proud that Cred Forums has allowed for such a board and perhaps there are a small percentage of you doing 'gods work' as the majority of Cred Forums would phrase it. But commenting on the state of it now, its a laughing-stock, echo-chamber, and circle-jerk at best. The attraction of the board is to have your opinions approved, rather than argued astutely. It is no surprise then that good thread concerning issues with jews, trump, etc happen not only to a better quality, but even more frequently outside of Cred Forums, and on other boards - but I conjecture on personal experience.

Anyway, to summarise, nobody on Cred Forums has the capacity to achieve anything even near to what the man in your picture has done, and you are all merely repressed spectators to world events (which is the worst kind of spectator).

>Objectively speaking, what they fought for was likely better for more people than what we are heading towards now
You can't really do that with history. Causality and all.

It builds and anti-white male/pro jewish rat narrative

youtube.com/watch?v=BOyBO-ts20c

>absolutely destroy a country for no good reason
The fuck are you talking about? Who destroyed Germany? They destroyed themselves.
>insane post war treaty on them
Literally more lenient than the treaty the Germans forced on Russians.

>they reclaim land wrongfully taken from them
Like Czechoslovakia? Which was never part of Germany?

>declare war on them because we can't have anyone not participating in our baking system
Or maybe after Hitler violated the Munich agreement just 5 months after he signed it they finally realized he is a lying piece of shit?

You can think the germans were the bad guys without hating white males as a result.

>responding to someone by demonstrating exactly what they're talking about

muh disproportionate buzzword. Serves the same purpose as "history is written by the victors" for you cheeto-dusted spergs. You think you can just screech "disproportionate!" and magically anything you want becomes true. Never mind the fact that Jews are also disproportionately represented in scientific achievement and philanthropy as well. I'd tell you to kill yourself but it's preferable that you suffer in loneliness and despair in a constant state of suffering until you die of fast food overdose.

>independent truth is propaganda
Jewry at it's finest

>Are you retarded? The nazis were a literal reaction to jewish bolshevism/communism at the end of ww1 germany.
Actually no one cared about them in the 20s. They got 2.6% in 1928 election.

When a Jew can't argue with others, he constructs his own opponent to fit his delusions and knocks it down.

In fact, the evil communists were much more popular among German people.

>Never mind the fact that Jews are also disproportionately represented in scientific achievement and philanthropy as well.

In what way does that stop them from being societal parasite that habitually subvert nations that tolerate them?

>start a civil war trying to install a communist state and luckily get blown the fuck out
>wonder why the majority of the country continues to hate you
hmmm

>was likely
I don't pretend to know everything that would have happened but the videos highlight that we are currently heading towards degenerate destruction/sharia law

See:

>The party was small when they first formed
And the kike thinks this is an argument.

>"germans were bad guys" narrative for the masses
>every proud white male is now called a nazi and Trump is LITERALLY HITLER

Keep spouting your mental conditioning, taking great care to insert words like "parasite" and "subvert" just in case anyone had any skepticism left that your entire world view was implanted into your brain by overweight, dumb white "men" who masturbate to cartoons.

I like your cartoon depiction of the inside of your beautiful mind. It's peaceful, just like all National Socialists are. I would like to watch you and your brothers bathe in the warm glow of Hitler's golden piss as I insert a young Jewish boy's circumcised cock into my anus. That would be perfect. We can listen to Wagner while we watch some of Goebbels home movies, especially the ones where he injects his blonde haired, blue eyed children with morphine and cyanide. I will then allow you to fuck me with the Jewish boy's penis still inside my hole. I love you and all true defenders and protectors of the Reich. Heil Hitler.

>They destroyed themselves.
edgy

>Literally more lenient than the treaty the Germans forced on Russians.
irrelevant

>Like Czechoslovakia? Which was never part of Germany?
>what is German-Austria

>Or maybe after Hitler violated the Munich agreement just 5 months after he signed it they finally realized he is a lying piece of shit?
an agreement that had no value since it wasn't even signed with Czechoslovakia. that was the britcucks and france backstabbing the czecks.

Feel like ive read that before

Doubt the director of Denial did

They formed in 1919 (DAP). We are talking about 1928.

Danzig corridor massacre was faked by german propaganda. Actually most of it is incorrect, Cred Forums-tier fantasy story.

I'm not white btw, kike.

So even though I think germans were clearly the bad guys I shouldn't say so because it is being used further on through namecalling?
Can't I just disagree with the nazi comparisons?

Was Henry Ford a literal retard? Everything I've read that he apparently said is filled with logical fallacies. What was his accomplishment again? Did he do anything at all that required intelligence? Because that is a statement from someone who does not understand how to reason on any level.

Nobody here masturbates to cartoons you bigot

Even if they did so what?

That's almost like saying you jackoff to cuckporn except that would be true

Now this you won't learn in school. The germans had every reason to hate jews.

Stop exposing his retarded strawman goyim

>>what is German-Austria
>What was Austria
An independent country.

>an agreement that had no value
Yes, like Hitler's word.

>This is the last territorial demand I have to make in Europe, but it is a demand on which I will not yield.

SHUT IT DOWN!

WW1 and WW2 had no "good guys and bad guys"

It had men forced by governments manipulated by international entities killing each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=AoYsWavqL04

How is that significant in any way? Is it typically the case that a movement's leaders are chosen from a randomized set of the world's population? Or would a movement typically begin among people who live near each other and associate with each other? Leaders of a movement being culturally homogeneous is something that only a brain damaged conspiracy theorist could see as significant.

Also, this in no way reflects on the 99.999999999999% of Jewish people not featured in that image. Why do Cred Forums abortions need the literal basics of logic explained to them?

>An independent country.
lol

>Yes, like Hitler's word.
edgy

Actually you will find this in every German history book.

>The germans had every reason to hate jews
It's good they didn't hate them and that the Communist party was more popular than the NSDAP before the Great Depression.

I never said you were white, I said you were conditioned by fat white teenagers who masturbate to cartoons. Your only important characteristic to me is that you're less intelligent than most zoo animals.

>not knowing HENRY FORD
Is this bait or not?

>alt right
muh alt right strawmen
people like you who can't argue but rather just namecall are the main reason the left and democrats are losing everything, you just yell nonsense and walk away because you know you lack any skill to compete in a discussion about literally anything

>edgy
Yes, you are very edgy. I literally quoted Hitler's speech about Sudetenland. How was he not a lying piece of shit?

No one is afraid of parentheses.

Who do you think invented the term "Final Solution" and who do you think was responsible for the Anti-German Treaty of Versailles?

It's not in the UK, Irving sued the woman for saying he was a liar

Just say #NotAllJews next time you kike

I can no longer tell if this post is satire or just someone from reddit. Well done.

>It's good they didn't hate them and that the Communist party was more popular than the NSDAP before the Great Depression.
And I wonder (((who))) owned the media and newspapers and supported the communist parties before the people finally woke up and saw truth in the NASDAP.

I'll give you one guess.

>people like you who can't argue but rather just namecall
>muh left
>muh democrats
We're on to your shit, Lucifer.

>generalizing like a bigot and making more strawmen than a farmer

Wew lad we got a triggered jew here

>Today I will once more be a prophet: If the international Jewish financiers in and outside Europe should succeed in plunging the nations once more into a world war, then the result will not be the Bolshevization of the earth, and thus the victory of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe!

- January 30, 1939

What did Hitler mean by this?

>Cred Forums
>world chemo
Funny, because it's the worst cancer on Cred Forums. Degenerate pro-meme fucktards shitposting on every board, accusing everyone who wants them to fuck off with their crossboarding and forced memes of being SJWs or jews or PC faggots. Cred Forums is on about the same level as Reddit as causes for ruining this website.

for

No recording of that (((100% real speech)))) exists

Who /converting to islam/ here

>support national socialism
>love hitler and the nazis
>hate jews
>can freely shout about gassing jews and whatever and no one cares
>have like 10 wives

The west is the cancer, Islam is the answer!

>haha I hate Cred Forums give me upvotes guys

I fucking wish the holocaust was real. There's way too many fucking jews around.

So why did the people wake up?

>(((who))) owned the media and newspapers and supported the communist parties
The media mostly supported conservative,or are you suggesting that Hugenberg was a pro-Communists Jew?

It's cute how clueless you are. Did you read any books about the Weimar Republic?

>mfw jews turn the word propaganda into a bad word and then say any propaganda that goes against their propaganda is propaganda

Hoe can people such as yourselves be so blind? What happened to Weimar Germany has happened to America out in the open, in front of everyone, but because of MUH RACISM Jewish nepotism and abuses in banking and media with a promotion of Israeli interests over American will continue.

The sheer irony that leftists protested at Occupy the "banks" without giving though to those who owned said banks. Even after the (((Lehman))) brothers was shut down STILL no one made the connection, that is how cucked the psyche of the American is.

lol, even Irving doesn't deny it's a real speech.

>Mel top tier bantering kikes to their rat faces.

How can one man be so based.

Keep saying shit like that, see what happens when your army of 30 IQ, 40 BMI cartoon masturbator internet warriors attracts real attention.

The user base of Cred Forums fully deserves to pick their McDonald's-rotted teeth off the piss-stained carpets of their parents' basements. Please keep working towards bringing that knowledge to the attention of the common intellectual.

>[...] It had fully participated in the rapid industrial rise of Imperial Germany, made a substantial contribution to it and acquired a renowned position in German economic life. Seen from the economic point of view, no Jewish minority in any other country, not even that in America could possibly compete with the German Jews. They were involved in large scale banking, a situation unparallelled elsewhere, and, by way of high finance, they had also penetrated German industry. A considerable portion of the wholesale trade was Jewish. They controlled even such branches of industry which is in general not in Jewish hands. Examples are shipping or the electrical industry, and names such as Ballin and Rathenau do confirm this statement.

>I hardly know of any other branch of emancipated Jewry in Europe or the American continent that was as deeply rooted in the general economy as was German Jewry. American Jews of today are absolutely as well as relatively richer than the German Jews were at the time, it is true, but even in America with its unlimited possibilities the Jews have not succeeded in penetrating into the central spheres of industry (steel, iron, heavy industry, high finance, shipping), as was the case in Germany.

>Their position in the intellectual life of the country was equally unique. In literature, they were represented by illustrious names. The theatre was largely in their hands. The daily press, above all its internationally influential sector, was essentually owned by Jews or controlled by them. As paradoxical as this may sound today, after the Hitler era, I have no hesitation to say that hardly any section of the Jewish people has made such extensive use of the emancipation offered to them in the nineteenth century as the German Jews! In short, the history of the Jews in Germany from 1870 to 1933 is probably the most glorious rise that has ever been achieved by any branch of the Jewish people.

hmm what did he mean by this?

I said "No recording of that (((100% real speech)))) exists" you jew

My statement still stands.

The Truth Fears No Investigation:
youtube.com/watch?v=oVIbuIGAu38

t. triggered israeli

free palestine ;)

> without giving though to those who owned said banks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_banks

Zero Jewish-owned banks in the 20 biggest banks in the world, including the ones in the US. You were saying, stormfat?

>when you lose control of your pendulum and you cut your head off to cure a headache

Have fun achmed

Both Goebbels and Frank mentioned it happened.

What's wrong with any of this? And who said that?

Seriously, a real holocaust wouldn't be a bad thing for humanity

>mfw
The jew tries to manipulate me the most

'Mein Leben als Deutscher Jude' ("My Life as a German Jew"), Nahum Goldmann, 1982.

Nahum Goldmann was one of the leading Jewish figures during the twentieth century -- he was both the head of the World Zionist Organization (1956 to 1968) and the World Jewish Congress (1948 to 1977).

Is there a real genetic reason for the hook noses? It just seems like such an odd trait.

>mfw he actually believes this

BASED MEL

It helps them sniff out gold.

Wew lad this kike is fucking triggered hard

Look at that spergout

>get proven objectively wrong
>deny it anyway

Those left wing SJWs, right? Kill yourself, satire piece.

Federal Reserve

It's not actually related to Jews, it's present in people with blood across a massive region of the planet.

>what is the federal reserve

>NO RECORDING
Show me the audio like any of his other speeches (Mein Kampf excerpts are acceptable too).

Also german translates to english very awkwardly and even the best version (ford translation) struggles

If all Jews lie why should I believe Bobby Fischer?

Inbreeding is no joke

>any of his other speeches
Are you stupid? There isn't any audio for many of his speeches.

>stormfats search for the nearest Jew and attribute all related power to them
>suddenly all the banks of the world become irrelevant, despite the fact that they were just whining who "ran all the banks" before being proven wrong

It's sad to watch. Who do you think you're fooling? You know nothing about the federal reserve or its influence. As soon as the chairman isn't Jewish you will claim it has no power. Kill yourselves, you are mental midgets.

>Played by Tobey Maguire

Memes are real

Because some Jews are alright, it's up to you to decide which.

>mfw a goy doesn't know I am dual Israeli-American in charge of the Fed

fuck you and get out of my space safe

you are triggering the fuck out of me you reddit cuck

tbf marrying your first cousin was pretty routine before the 20th century

Weebs have worse arguments than SJWs and will bend over backwards when you call them out

Dont.

Just think about what he and many others have said throught history

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4MYPzKNQUE0

wow who could be behind this post

>As soon as the chairman isn't Jewish
oh you mean never?

This is from Goebbel's diaries:

>Bezüglich der Judenfrage ist der Führer entschlossen, reinen Tisch zu machen. Er hat den Juden prophezeit, daß, wenn sie noch einmal einen Weltkrieg herbeiführen würden, sie dabei ihre Vernichtung erleben würden. Das ist keine Phrase gewesen. Der Weltkrieg ist da, die Vernichtung des Judentums muß die notwendige Folge sein.

>mfw I forgot my face

There's a loooooot of recorded Hitler speeches sir

People tended to record what he said

This has always been an insightful microcosm of the type of person you're dealing with on Cred Forums. They will claim anything a Jewish person says is a lie unless it's something they want to be true, in which case the word of a Jew is suddenly gospel.

That was actually one of the first phenomena I noticed on Cred Forums that tipped me off to the fact that I was observing a real special degree of human stupidity, maybe even unparalleled.

For jew

>there's a looooot of recorded Hitler speeches sir
So what? Not all of them were recorded, you idiot.

>you are the masterrace
>but the jews control everything
What did he mean by this?

>THE LARGEST KILLING MACHINE EVER BUILT
Yeah 8,000 bodies up a staircase to a furnace room real fucking efficient

>be the most toxic self loving and amoral religion/ethnic tribe of all time
>get kicked out of over 100 countries throughout history
>wtf everyone else is the problem

I wish all jews would hurry up and go to israel. they'd probs form some jew singularity because they keep jewing each other so hard.

I didn't ask for you for something copy pasted from "goebbels diaries"

>muh masterrace meme

>15 ovens
>fifteen

Yeah just the ones you like to parade as your best evidence

Kind of like the "death camps" were the ones not inspected

RUN BY JEWS FOR THE JEWS
UNDER SUPERVISION OF LESS THAN 10 GUARDS WHO WERE ALSO JEWISH

David Irving is one of the best historians of The Third Reich and Churchill and was considered so until he questioned the Holocaust

Deborah Lipstadt isn't even a fucking historian and she dodged every attempt by Mr. Irving to produce any evidence for her views.

Typical stormfags tactic. Let's just claim everything about the Nazis is fake. Even their own diaries. Even diaries that were used by Irving to write Goebbels' biography.

Greenspan
Bernake
now Yellen
>literally started by Warburg, a jew
Pro-tip, look up who keeps chairing the Council of Economic advisors, who essentially steer the economy along with the Fed from the Executive branch.

>wtf everyone else is the problem

Actually, yeah, they were typically persecuted for absurd reasons related to enormous Catholic influence. A lot more people hate Jews then Catholics, the Catholics were just too powerful to be "kicked out of 100 countries." Minorities tend to be persecuted and brutalized throughout history whether they deserve it or not. In the case of the Jews, they had a target painted on their backs to the supposed killing of a fictional character called Jesus. Imagine religious lunatics without the temperance of modern society.

It's funny to see you troglodytes repeat this line of bullshit like you rehearsed it though. Even funnier to think how many lies you could potentially string together on that line of bullshit alone.

>gas chambers with wooden doors with no seal
>chimneys not connected to anything
>glass windows in gas chamber doors
>guard barracks right next to gas chamber

>three people in one oven
>done in 10 minutes

Actually he was always considered incredibly biased.

>In a review of 1977, the British historian Hugh Trevor-Roper wrote that "no praise can be too high for his [Irving's] indefatigable, scholarly industry".[4] Trevor-Roper followed up his praise by expressing severe doubts about Irving's methodology. Trevor-Roper argued that: "He [Irving] seizes on a small, but dubious particle of 'evidence'; builds upon it, by private interpretation, a large general conclusion; and then overlooks or re-interprets the more substantial evidence and probability against it. Since this defective method is invariably used to excuse Hitler or the Nazis and to damage their opponents, we may reasonably speak of a consistent bias, unconsciously distorting the evidence".

>they had a target painted on their backs to the supposed killing of a fictional character called Jesus.

hello JIDF

DAP did not have the same platform as the NSDAP. You might as well bring up the Whigs.

>Can fit roughly 1.5 per oven
>It takes at least 6 hours to burn and that would still leave bone and fat deposits

The Fed isn't that influential, you just claim it is because it has a Jewish chairman. Similar to how the US government is populated mainly by white Christians, so you claim it's just a puppet with no power and conveniently the "real power" is a fucking lobby which tries to get the government to see its interests.

I find it interesting that you think people don't know how your mind works, that you just actively seek out information which caters to your preconceptions and then pretend that information is all that exists. You even do it with fucking witnesses for holocaust denial, which is a hilariously concrete representation of how stupid you are.

>Here's 4 people who corroborate my story, never mind the thousands who don't!

You're dumb as fuck and you're textbook brainwashed.

>no mass graves ever found
>bones don't burn in open air fires
hmmm

NSDAP already existed in 1928.

Youre getting off topic

I asked for a recording and you changed the subject to goebbels diary you kike

Bump for television and film discussion.

ETZALA GIBTS BALD BRÜGEL IHR BILLIGEN KLEINEN KACKNAZIS

says the guy who authenticated the Hitler Diaries lmao

Dont forget the Council on Foreign Relations too

>every single Cred Forums shitposts contains numerous attempts at lying

pure coincidence

See
It's not everyone else (((friend)))

It's jew

>he doesn't know who Henry Ford was

My mouth literally fell open with utter amazement.

>there is literally no proof history even exists and that we weren't launched into existence mere seconds ago with preprogrammed memories and beliefs

w-woah.

There are others.

>Taylor criticised Irving's double standard with historical judgements, using as an example Irving's claim that the lack of a written Führer order proves that Hitler did not know about the Holocaust while at the same time claiming that the lack of a written order proved that Churchill ordered the supposed murder of General Sikorski.

> David Cannadine criticised Irving's "double standard on evidence", accusing Irving of "demanding absolute documentary proof to convict the Germans (as when he sought to show that Hitler was not responsible for the Holocaust), while relying on circumstantial evidence to condemn the British (as in his account of the Allied bombing of Dresden)".[9]

>Writing in 1989 about Irving's Göring biography, the German-Canadian historian Peter Hoffmann declared:
>Mr. Irving is a great obfuscator… Distortions affect every important aspect of this book to the point of obfuscation… It is unfortunate that Mr Irving wastes his extraordinary talents as a researcher and writer on trivializing the greatest crimes in German history, on manipulating historical sources and on highlighting the theatrics of the Nazi era".

There is more.

>jesus is made up goyim

these are the people who refuse to see the jewish influence

But you know that Britain was mostly defending Germany from France?

>tfw finding out jidf is a real organization and not a funny meme
actually really makes you think

>The Fed isn't that influential
youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=t5ayg3hbhoM

Lemme tell you why you're a kike

The film is about holocaust denial

Obviously history, jews and the holocaust are relevent

Bump for discussion about the film.

It's a fake quote.

>hate Jews and Israel
>like and support one of the biggest kike-lovers in Presidential history

Hmmm

Why would the truth need teams of paid kikes online spreading jewish bullshit in order to cover it up??

Do you think image.jpg cares?

Post your favourite NASDAP speech

I always loved based goebbels.

youtube.com/watch?v=GUeD1_jZJkk

There are no quotation marks anywhere on that image"""""""""""

It just means that he conveyed that message

I don't like him but I support him over hillary who would erase the constitution given half a chance.

Noone mentioned supporting Trump retard

Stop trying to make strawmen so you can ad hominem

If this thread proves anything, it's that I wish the "Holocaust" had actually taken place.

This

First and Second Amendments plus border security(A Nation without borders is not a Nation) are all I care about. Trump wins on all 3 compared to Clinton.

as the ol' saying goes.

The holocaust didn't happen, but it should have. And it will.

Truly amazing. Confirmation bias in morons knows no bounds. They will believe anything as long as it fits their preconceptions.

Blown the fuck out, so many of you saved it too. Used to see this image everywhere. I don't think even creationists are typically as stupid as anyone on Cred Forums.

What? You thought the JIDF website was real and JIDF wasn't just a term for kikes and kike supporters?

Yes, the jewish internet defense force couldn't possibly be trying to spread their influence here on the internet or on Cred Forums

When did I say the image was real?

I posted it as a joke you dumb kikes

The hilarious truth is that the JIDF website is actually real:
thejidf.org/?m=1

LEARN2MEME JEWS

That's really sad. How can people without any human feelings even enjoy films? Or are you here to shitpost?

This post is my point though. You're so unintelligent and so prone to believing anything which confirms your pre-existing biases that you'll believe anything. As dishonest as Cred Forums is and as dedicated as they are to constantly churning out propaganda, you might actually be dangerous if you weren't so egregiously stupid. I mean possibly the most stupid. Ever.

You didn't have to say it was real, everyone on this site has seen you retards posting that image for ages. Damage done, "pretending to be retarded" doesn't work at that point.

What is so hard to believe about the literal Jewish Internet Defense Force pushing their views here, on the internet?

>liking the jew
>cucking yourself for one of the most evil groups in human history
Nah

>Cred Forums getting BTFO yet again
you fags are such gluttons for punishment

THE JIDF IS REAL JEW

THE MEME PICTURE IS JUST FOR LAUGHS

DURRRRRRRRR

Guess your inbreeding left out your askhenazi IQ or something

Looks like kikes and reddit got btfo tbqh famiglia

This is Cred Forums not Cred Forums retard

Holy shit the jewish problem is ridiculous on this site

>millions of innocent women and children die
>lol, serves them right
You are a soulless beast, not a human. Humans feel empathy.

People like you are evil though, not broad groups propaganda-targeted people who are barely related to one another in any sense. You deserve a slow, painful, torturous death. If you ever leave the basement and attempt to inflict your agenda on the world, you're going to find out how people feel about you.

If your arm is infected, it's better to amputate than to cry MUH FEELINGS MUH PAIN and just leave the disease to spread

Their lying nature makes it impossible to trust them. One of the reasons we let the Japanese live and trust them as an ally is because they are at least honest/honorable. People like them do not need to be dealt with. Lying manipulative deceptive Jews on the other hand...

Where the fuck did you redditards come from?

>complains about evil
>advocates slow painful torture and death
AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Dude what? Only a jew could be this inbred

You're going to get what's coming to you, one way or another. Show your face outside, see what happens. Your mistake is failing to understand that your little containment board of alt right anime virgins represents the lowest intellects our species has to offer. You are the absolute bottom of the barrel. You're going to find no support among the key intellectuals of the world because literally none of them are gullible enough to give you even a considerate glance. So show your face in the world. See what happens. Come try to land a finger on innocents with your flimsy justifications. You'll wish you ate yourselves to death in a basement.

You just must be a kike because I have never ever seen anyone this triggered before.

This isn't reddshit retard idk why you are trying to virtue signal for le upvotes and fag gold/trying to sound like a badass on the internet and intimidate with your retardation

Kill yourself quickly please

Is there any actual precedent for claiming that Jews are dishonest? It seems like that sentiment is blatantly the result of centuries of brainwashing by the Catholic Church, rather than something actually based in reality. In reality, Jews function well in society, disproportionately give to charity, plus there's an 80% Jewish country in the middle east that would surely devolve into a hellhole if stormfront propaganda about Jews was true at all. It seems to be based exclusively on highlighting the fuck out of any instance where a Jewish person was dishonest, claiming it represents all of them, while simultaneously downplaying the dishonesty in every other group to deny context.

You're not a geneticist, you're not a psychiatrist, you're just some fat loser who swallowed whole a bunch of bullshit. Why do you think you're qualified to state what nature Jews have, like you have any clue what you're talking about? You're embarrassing. Also your metaphor is shitty and you're a moron.

This is the best funposting I've seen in a long time.

If you have ever done business with a jew, read any book about them, listened to the dozens of famous people throughout history, wondered where the stereotype came from etc etc

But you're just a foreskin eating kike
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JkQXLNnEWWk

All you're doing is seeking out examples which confirm your biases and pretending the other 99.9999% of cases don't exist. For illustrative purposes, consider how many business experiences, books, famous people, etc. one could find which speak negatively on whatever your ethnicity is. Seems like you need a course in how to think.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method

As an added embarrassment for you, Jewish ethics and religious texts actually have a lot to say regarding dealings in business.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_business_ethics