Having the doorknob directly in the centre of the door doesn't seem to me to be a particularly efficient design...

Having the doorknob directly in the centre of the door doesn't seem to me to be a particularly efficient design, even if it is aesthetically pleasing.

That's what hobbits are. They prefer aesthetics over functionality.

It symbolizes a fat hobbit titty with a perky nipple in the center

I used to rent a house where the front doorhandle was in the middle and your right it fucking sucks.

Hobbits confirmed for too retarded to live

It's like having separate cold and hot water taps oh wait that's reality for Brits

tunneling out entire hills doesnt seem efficient either, hobbits are dumb. rain would destroy that place and theres probably almost no ventilation

Gayest and dumbest fanbase to exist desu.

>want hot and cold water at the same time

>can only have one or the other at a time

I named my balls frodo and sam

>Being mentally impaired

Shit, I'm on Cred Forums, nevermind/

Because we don't need to be spoonfed water it's complicated.

>making a comfort that literally every third world shithole apart from Africa on this planet has, a total nuisance every fucking time you wash your hands

Washing your hands with cold water is not effective at killing bacteria.

Guess I'll just wash it with hot water right?

Oh wait I'm in Britain and scolding hot water just gave me third degree burns to my hands.

Literally and unironically kill yourself

>tfw being brit

>tfw actually visited the place

The shire is just as nice in real life as in the movies.

Only the houses are mostly facades, except Bilbos which has enough room to just walk in.
Dont remember opening the door.

1. wash hands in cold water
2. punish hands for using stupid brit tap with scald water
3. wait for NHS to recommend private insurance

Most places now have mixer taps
Separating hot and cold taps isn't a terrible idea though

>Washing your hands with cold water is not effective at killing bacteria
>implying that luke warm water kills bacteria
soap is what cleans your hands of bacteria, not the heat of the water, you retarded fucking mong

>even if it is aesthetically pleasing
it is definitely NOT aesthetically pleasing. its the opposite because you know its supposed to be to one side, as evidenced by every single door in existence. its a lever and having the handle/knob in the center, especially on thick heavy doors like that, would be a supreme annoyance when trying to open or close it

God you are such a retard. Warm tapwater isnt gonna kill anything