Be a literal fucking who in the UK

>be a literal fucking who in the UK
>only appeared in a few episodes of mock the week
>go to america
>get given your own tv show

explain, burgerclaps

Normies love the accent

Americans have a better eye for talent. Most of the Brits I know think John Oliver is some sort of god now they're so in love with him

You left out a wife that's way out of his league and an emmy. Him going on the Daily Show must be one of the luckiest career moves in history.

>I want my own TV show
>But you are not funny...
>IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR! HOW CAN I NOT HAVE MY OWN TV SHOW?

He found the Universe loophole, though it he is able to obtain anything he desires. You are looking at Humanity's Emprah in the making.

>And now the five words every figure skater hates to hear, "Bring out the polar bears".

I saw him at the fringe like 10 years ago and I remember that joke. Bretty gud tbqh

>It's a libshits gobbles up anything someone with a european accent say episode

drumpfags being this butthurt lol

>Being a Burglander

I would have offed myself by now to be quite honest with you my fellow family unit member

I concur with that logic.

You know he was on the Daily Show and other stuff for years before getting a TV show, right?

Have you seen his wife?

America is easy mode. It's full of Americans. You look amazing by comparison just by not being a totally insecure retard.

that middle left guy does seriously give me cancer

>it's a "some fag randomly brings up Trump completely unprovoked" episode
Can you fags have one fucking thread without talking about Trump? God damn. I just want to talk about Television and Film in peace.

Kikes, Cucks, Betas
I feel so bad for these low test males

Can someone explain how exactly he went from this to that?

He aged about 10 years and HBO pay for his suits now?

Lol at teenage Jeff Gerstmann. Holy shit look at all these uggos that watch Current Year Man

And James Corden. An obnoxious bloated loud mouth piece of unfunny talentless shit loathed by a lot of people over here.

>Americans have a better eye for talent.

Not really, America just makes the mediocre even more famous.

At least Corden was successful here. I have no idea how Oliver ended up so successful in America.

don't forget getting 5-10 million views per video uploaded

It's because he's a bit eric idle/monty python ish

Happens with a lot of Brits - barely anyone's heard of Craig Robinson in the UK

literally who?

fuck me, meant Craig Ferguson

Ive only seen a few clips of his on youtube and he seems to be so averagely average. Why does Cred Forums suck him off so much?

Cred Forums is overwhelmingly American, and you very well know their standards of "humour"

hes the only unscripted interviewer, naturally very charismatic and also Cred Forums is contrarian and he wasnt as well known as conan, fallon, kimmel adn leterman

conans better than all of them

He looks indian.

>Be a literal who in the British Empire
>go to the colonies
>become the first Secretary of Treasury of a new country

Explain, please

>unfunny talentless
He was part writer on Gavin amd Stacey, he's got that going for him at least.

Hamilton's rise is pretty amazing, even by American standards. Some middle-class bastard from some british colony in the middle of fucking nowhere gets orphaned, decides to move New York, gets a job with a shipping company, works his way up, studies law, serves in the army, and rises through the ranks until he's Washington's right hand man.

He was brilliant, he could have risen to the presidency if he hadn't been such an insufferable jackass to everyone around him.

Found his audience

>DUDE A FEW SELECTED SAMPLES OF WEIRD LOOKING PEOPLE TOTALLY MAKE UP THE 5M PEOPLE HE GETS EACH WEEK LMAO

That's why I like that 3 Muskateers 2010's film no one watched (unless you were German or Japanese) cause they tell Corden to STFU everytime he opens his fat fucking maw.

Ugh what a SJW pandering fruity twat. If you give us ginger Chris Evans can you take useless back?

>explain, burgerclaps

A few years back, Jon Stewart took a year off The Daily Show to direct a movie and Oliver was his replacement during that period. People liked him and HBO poached him to do his own show when Stewart returned.

Many leftist Americans have a fetish for pretentious Europeans talking down to them.

Come on, it's a much ealrier year!

>If you give us ginger Chris Evans can you take useless back
>If you give us useless and a twat can you take useless back

>DROP OUT DROP OUT DROP OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What did he mean by this?

fuck trump and fuck white people

everyone was once a literally who except roon doon

Literally everyone that was a part of Daily Show is top teir actors.

>I have no idea how Oliver ended up so successful in America.

He was probably mistaken for a Jew, honestly.

How?

So explain how Stephen Colbert became the new Tonight Show host?

You saying that Daily Show just has good comedians working for them like Stephen Correll?