Is this show actually good?

Is this show actually good?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0zrnncfgzUw
youtube.com/watch?v=VI2A-0hVryM
youtube.com/watch?v=MenIhT7umeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you browse Cred Forums (other than to laugh at morons) or have ever called something "reddit," you're probably too stupid to enjoy it. But yes, it's fantastic.

It's ok but it thinks it's way smarter than it actually is. This gives it a very "reddity" feel, which triggers a lot of people on Cred Forums

cuck

Stay away from the circle jerk and you'll have some fun. The people pretending it's the greatest thing ever and actually parroting "Wubalubadubdub" will make you hate it.

I really hate the feeling of not liking something because other people like it too. I don't mean to be so contrarian or "hipster" but I really did enjoy the show a lot more before every man and their dog started jacking off over it.

Check my repeating digits Bait thread people

they should rename it reddit and reddit

The first season is better.
Episode 1 is the best.

Yo I made a voice recording of me killing a jew, ask me if you like it

vocaroo.com/i/s0zrnncfgzUw

I posted on Cred Forums no one liked it and responded ;(

Only [s4s] understands me now.

> it thinks it's way smarter than it actually is
I don't get this meme. What does it even mean? How can show feel smarter and how did you even get this idea in your head?

Yeah, just watch a couple of episodes and you'll see why people like it.

Lol you sound like a faggot. Why can't you just like a show purely without thinking about other people's internet options and stuff

Go default and enjoy pure bro,

yea :3

>Watching a SJW reddit show like this

How do you want your ideals senpai?

why are you people obsessed with Cred Forums?

can you stop shitting up Cred Forums with your boogeyman

if you like Marvel's diarrhea you will like it

Uh oh we got ourselves a live one here
Hey, cucko. Why not go back to ?

it's fine just overhyped and has a shitty fanbase

STOP HURTING MY Cred Forums
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCKING KIKES

Starts off clever, but quickly loses all charm. By the time Season 2 rolled around I had lost interest entirely, and looking back on it now I find it's whole shtick to be obnoxious and grating.

Hello Cred Forums

I see you like reddit the show, now get the fuck out kid

>>>/reddit/

As A Reddior I can really relate to it, it's so clever and insightful and geniously written.

then go back to reddick then kid then

lol fucking retarded reddickors these days

You sound like a fucking homo

You sound like the internet made you angry

I'm not the guy you originally replied to. You just sound like a little bitch

abolutely bonkers trips bud congrats

Looks like we're just repeating ourselves here. I guess I will go again then. You sound like you're angry on the internet

yes, it's a fun watch. people on Cred Forums need to lighten up a bit

Riiiiight

Possibly the most reddit post ever. It's pretty good if you like comedy cartoons but don't let redditors trick you into thinking it's some kind of show for geniuses.

>implying its a boogeyman at this point

Cred Forums is the new Cred Forums

It's a pretty funny show and anyone who tells you otherwise hates fun.

It's funny, dark and clever in the way it satirizes science fiction tropes, and I also like that towards the middle of season 2 a continuous story develops. There is actual character development in this show, unlike most cartoons where it is like the Universe resets itself at the end of each episode.

Too bad many of the fans of the show are Tumblr tier retards who probably don't even understand half of the satire or story, and just quote "wubalubadubdub XD lel so randem". At the same time though, don't anybody be put of from the show because of people going "lel you watch that cuck sjw show look at me I'm better because I don't like it". The fans are mainly shit, the show is not.

>I-I'm not mad y-you are!
Shit writes itself Lel

sure. I don't know what people here have against it.

>The fans are mainly shit, the show is not.
as is the case with 97% of media franchises out there

says the guy using :3, get some girth man.

>There is actual character development in this show, unlike most cartoons where it is like the Universe resets itself at the end of each episode.
I fucking hate this
If anything it's a huge trend on cartoons right now and it's total fucking bullshit because it's always so shallow and goes nowhere so it just takes away time and episodes of the show with awful forced 'serious' moments here and there

It's pretty good yeah. Season 1 was stronger overall than season 2, but the first and last episodes of season 1 are fairly weak.

go back 2 reddit

Cheap narrative devices and dark humor
You know how this show is already, it's ren and stimpy without the wit and with more references in lieu of wit.

a fucking emoticon lel what a fag

ikr

ye nig

Worth checking out, you'll like it if you like the main characters. Really great when it hits but misses hard when it misses. The low points are thankfully more forgettable than cringeworthy.

yeah its fun and it kinda has that warm feel you got from golden era simpsons. the contrarians of Cred Forums will tell you it sucks tho

just reddit

gtfo

thank

can someone get [s4s] the fuck out of here

If the only humor you find funny is post-post-post-post-post-post-post-post-post ironic shitposting (like 99.999% of everyone on Cred Forums) then you won't like it. But you probably won't like anything if that's the case.

Fuck you kid, I visit [s4s] and make memes all the time and my mom even looks at 'em and i watch this show all the time fag

It's pretty cynical.
There are alot of jokes that basically rely on someone saying something dumb just so Rick can shut them down. Alot of the humor comes from Rick basically shitting on everyone with his intelligence.
I notice alot of the people who enjoy it the most tend to see themselves as Rick. But in real life they're not geniuses, they're usually just retards who wana "win" every inane conversation because they don't understand Rick is a cartoon, and not something to emulate.

Of course, I could be wrong. There is a similar feel with the Bojack fans I meet.

You sound like one of the kids I scoped 450 and now you're getting all uppity and saying things about my personality and thinking that I think I'm cool and stuff. You remind me of one of my friends who read Freud one time and then thought he was the shit

Think of one of the worst animated shows- Family Guy. Brian still is a liberal jerk, Peter a dumb-ass, they all still are shit to Meg- because a bad show does not care about it's viewers and knows that they are idiots enough not to care about actual progression in a show.

It's hard to take the "serious" moments of a show sincerely when a character has already learned a lesson but needs to learn it again. We need to look to Japan and realize that animation is a medium, not a genre. We need cartoons with progression.

I also hate how every cartoon is either a kids show or an "edgy adult comedy"- Rick and Morty may be a comedy but at least it realizes that just being an edgelord does not qualify as adult humor. I really want to see a non comedy cartoon made, to break this shitty restriction we've placed on what a cartoon can be.

To be fair I never fully recovered from you 450 scoping, so i'm a little upset that you're already attacking me again.

next time train harder kid, then you won't get angry against me

i get you, man. Im like that with stranger things, where now every fuckin tumblr girl on facebook says "omgz so nostalgicss, i luv it" .

I live in aus and rick and morty is completely unknown to them.

Sir, can you answer me one last thing for a simple boy...

Was it personal?

It's always personal kig

cod ain't a game

Season 1 is good.

Season 2 is good if you like watching cartoons dance.

wow it was one episode calm the fuck down

dropped it after the literal interracial cuckold episode, that's when i knew it was too reddit for me

Best animated show since the simpsons

also the mobile game is really good

I'm a massive Jerry and I still enjoy the show. Is that alright, sir?

nah gtfo "genius"

Does anyone else think that Jerry did nothing wrong? Seriously his greatest crime seems to have been being married to Beth.

Didn't they mock the cuck thing though? I can't quite remember the angle they came at it from.

Depends. If you browse reddit you will probably like it, or if you are just high all the time.

It is pretty shit.

stop making fun of that site, i actually visit it

It's funny because the more I watch the show the more I relate with Jerry too. Hell, even Rick realized he was right by the time season 2 ended.

nope they literally showed it as a great thing because it made jerrys parents happy at the end

also dan harmon is a literal unironic cuck fetishist

if you notice he also projects that by having mortys crush be with that black kid in a few episodes

>it's like if the n-word had babies with all the bad words for jew

Why would rick self censor himself here in a private conversation? I thought he was an edgy nihilist that doesn't care? Doesn't really fit his character does it?

It's almost like this show is faux intellectual trash for redditors to get off on

starts off being a decent adventure sci fi parody comedy and turns into an annoying shitfest as dan harmon desperately tries to appeal to his lowest common denominator fans on reddit.

ikr i wish he would have said nigger

Fuck, well I have to say I have lost some respect for the creators- scratch that, I've lost all my respect. Still, the show's funny. It's just not the "greatest cartoon ever" like some people claim. It is OK, that's about it.

my mom said she doesn't mind cuck fetishes, why do you even mind? lel a fortiori kid, it's a cartoon

Um, it's pretty polarizingly hit and miss. A coupe episodes are really funny to near gold, but almost half of them are just utter crap, real stinkers.

First episode is one of the good ones, may as well watch it IMO. First season has a denser concentration of good episodes than the second.

did you miss the part where he uses the same word to greet his friends like 30 seconds later?

You trying to convince that that reddit show has big boy words? heh.

you idiots realize that you can't be a cuck if you've never been in a relationship with a person right

Numale

Because desiring to be interracially cucked or cucked at all is pathetic. A man should want his woman to be loyal and vice versa- but hey that's just my opinion user do as you will.

Yes I do realize that what are you implying user?

I sucked his dick yesteryear, he's not, clean shaven everywhere literally, also went to harvard, knows his shit

later

I have a quota of people to call redditors that I feel a powerful urge to fulfill every day and I still like this show

>cucked
>cucked
lmao

I'm so angry you used those words unironically bro, I'm sorry,

you're meming right? I'm not on [s4s]?

Cred Forums will never be Cred Forums you gigantic faggot

damn son, you're one cucked cuck

damn i've memin' too long

>'reddit'
>3 of 17

sure is reddit in here

I'm not using them in the Cred Forums sense that not hating a black person is "cucked". I'm using it in the pathetic fetish sense. Please explain to me user why you prefer to have a guy fuck your wife whilst you watch rather than fucking her yourself.

The cure is suicide

not until your mom does it first

Because BBC is just better. Our little white dicks just can't compete.

Remember; A happy wife is a happy life

Since when are fetishes explainable / based on logic? People like weird shit and it's bizarre that you care so much in this instance.

>ctrl+f "reddit" 22 instances
>ctrl+f cuck, 15 instances
Will we ever reach a point where people can say something without being memer retards?

I like sucking milk out of a cow's teet

debunk me bro

>first season
Great, worth watching, only maybe a couple of ehhh episodes.

>second season
Horrible, trying way to hard to be funny, aiming for "memes" if that makes any sense.
Do you remember the "I didn't do it" kid when he became self-conscious and tried to be funny willingly? that's this season.
One or two decent episodes though.

Hold no hopes for a third.

>not knowing that the guy with the biggest dick is white

Plus on average our peners are a tad smaller but at least they are not as riddled with AIDS.

That's actually really low for a 100 post R&M thread on Cred Forums. Post this later in the day when the board is more active and the number will be 4x that.

I feel like that kid sometimes tbqh House of Cred Forums

You have to go back.

youtube.com/watch?v=VI2A-0hVryM

True, I didn't bother doing ones like numale and I'm sure theres variations of the words that the search didn't pick up, still, thats about 33% of the posts being retarded

>thread is about reddit: the show
what did you expect tbqh?

you could make an image like that for literally any show

He's a retard user, don't listen to him, he doesn't know what reddit is and is not. ;(

*high five* bro for calling him out

Yes. Cred Forums will tell you differently usually, but at least give it a shot.

Translation
>thread is about things I don't like: the show

i doubt it, not at least with over 100k subscribers

pretty much this

Hahah tis' awesome posts r/gentlemen

upbouts all around!

>you'll never be this triggered over people liking a tv show on a tv board
feels good

upboated

i just cant even the reddit in these posts

just so much reddit, reddit.

You don't have to go back
youtube.com/watch?v=MenIhT7umeM

The reddit is strong in us, gets you blazed kid, watch the fuck out

upvoted you glorious bastard! now shut up and take my gold.

>Get schwifty
>Tiny Rick
> Purge

That's 3 episodes that I can remember off the top of my head from however long ago.

Sorry that facts will get you triggered, but be prepared, because the fact is that you are the one who isn't calm.

Cheers, faggot!

So what's your favorite subreddit r/rickandmorty?

just don't like it when people make fun of my cartoons faggot

Watch the first 5 episodes until you either like or hate 3/5 of the episodes

If you like a majority of the episodes you watched, then you like the show

If you hate a majority of the episodes you watched, you don't like the show

That, my friend, is how you form an opinion on whether or not a show is good to (You)

gtfo reddit

reddit is better than Cred Forums
r/Cred Forums is better than Cred Forums
This is 100% true and you can't stop my butt~

r/Cred Forums everyone behaves just like the people on Cred Forums. we use all the funny Cred Forums memes, call each other faggots and say how much we hate reddit. you guys should join us
/u/_wumbo_
x

don't copy us faggot

It's the first 3, you fucking reddiot

internet's greatest gift to me is that i can now love things even when i hate the fan community that surrounds said thing. anything that becomes a circlejerk feels cancerous as people are desperate to make things they like part of their apparent identity.

Yeah it's pretty great. Some of the jokes don't really land, but the fictional depth more than makes up for that. In all honesty, as funny and quotable as it is, the thing that I find most intriguing about it is the universe building.

Or should I say...multiverse.

I know that feel bro

fuck those kind of people

I like pretty much every episode. Interdemndional cable 2 had some hit or miss sketches but otherwise I think it's pretty good.

youre, right its fucking worse
>LE MEME MAGIK! PRAISE KEK!!!!!!!11!!! xD

Sir, did you just make fun of a meme?

Am I not allowed to use that meme anymore?

dis
/thread

Thank You For Correcting The Record

From your post I can only assume you browse reddit and are scared of Cred Forums raping your children.

When you have a bunch of redditeur retard kiddies running round in public screaming memes it really DOES detract from the work itself.

nah kid, i'm from 9gag

>I browse Cred Forums ironically

Sure you do kiddo.

Let them run around you stupid faggot, jesus christ, why are you so worried about what retarded children are doing on the playground

tiny rick is a great episode though

no it's not stop liking things

Its the best cartoon of this generation, and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.

I prefer Bojack, but i'm a depressed Nihilist who hates comedy.

look at how many people are triggered at this post lmao

stupid pol niggers lmao

venture bros does everything this cartoon tries to do, but 5 times better

ricky and morty is just a shitty side show for people waiting for venture bros to come back

>why are you people obsessed with Cred Forums?
because it's where the spooky "alt-right" come from. i heard about it on reddit

>ctrl+ f "reddit"
>33 results

Jap moot should filter reddit to Cred Forums and Cred Forums to reddit

Record Status: Corrected

you're right, it's already surpassed Cred Forums

>Users spread aggressively spread their forced memes all over the goddamn website
>Challenge them in anyway and they double down accusing you of being some kind of arbitrary outsider

So yeah, how is Cred Forums not the new Cred Forums, exactly?

I enjoyed the first 6 episodes after that it became family guy 4.0.
I think they fired all the writers with the underage sex, incest, sociopath ideas and they put lol so random stupid jokes.

>show creators confirmed there's one version of Rick & Morty where they're in a relationship
>people get murdered in almost every single episode

what exactly are your definitions of incest, underage sex, and sociopathy?

10/10 bait, look at all of those (You)s

Not even close.

I enjoy it.

I also never go on reddit because it's dumb :^)

reddit and memey is my favorite show
wubalublublubldubudbudubdub
*burp*

if you don't think Cred Forums is the new Cred Forums you're a fucking newfag.

if you think Cred Forums is the new Cred Forums you've never been on old Cred Forums

Back to re.ddito with you

reddit needs to be filtered into "im a huge fgaggpt"

don't bother with the kiddies. they have no idea, none whatsoever.

why are redditcucks so obsessed with filters and moderation? if you don't like it here, you're welcome to fuck off.

Pretty much this desu. Rick and Morty has moments that raise it above other animated sitcoms at times but unfortunately by the time season 2 rolled around the creators were too focused on one-off episodes with no real development. They still had some good humor and interesting takes on sci fi tropes but it wasted some of the promise it showed in season 1 imho. The finale felt like it may actually be going somewhere though, and I've read that the next season's premiere will be split up over three or four episodes so hopefully the show can redeem itself.

If you want a similar style of dark humor with characters and plotlines that actually DO develop, watch the venture bros. I discovered it after rick and Morty and I felt it accomplished the narrative goals that Rick and Morty only came close to achieving

>discovering venture bros after rick and morty

Shouldn't you be in geometry class?

>This other word is so awful lol watch me say it
>But black people have seriously been through a lot I won't go THAT far and say the n-word I'm a good asshole

Do you realize how stupid you sound right now?

>166 replies
>15 posters

>also dan harmon is a literal unironic cuck fetishist
Dan Harmon has a fetish for mannequins and tights and he cheated on his wife, where are you getting a cuck fetish from?

i've been here since 07

man its fucking embarrassing when kids try to pretend that they've been here forever

>lying on an anonymous board
see yourself out newfriend

watched the first season on netflix, it's ok

>you on the right

>I like how this show has a storyline and character development(said with a squeaky nasal voice)

Die you liberal nigger jew faggot.

It replaces Ren and Stimpy's homoeroticism with sci fi.

git gud

Episode 1 is the most reddit one

ruhig blut kevin. geh lieber mal duschen fetti

Upvoted!

No, it's popular. You're not allowed to like it around here.

LOL, fucking homo.

You're the reason why "Reddit" is now a common insult here.

>things that make people happy aren't great

>also dan harmon is a literal unironic cuck fetishist
>if you notice he also projects that by having mortys crush be with that black kid in a few episodes

This is why I don't watch contemporary television.

It's a decent cartoon, a bit in-your-face with trying to be "for adults," and it has a Dr. Who tier fanbase.
It's good for a chuckle now and then, just skip over the "heavy" episodes and don't associate with anyone who says they "love rick and morty"

Because you get tired of it when its no longer your special thing. When you hear about it day and night for months straight. It makes you feel like a sheep if you go along with every flavor of the month as well.

Is there a single show that is actually better because of the fanbase?

I'm literally the most right wing anti SJW guy you could ever meet. I see that the creator is a liberal faggot, but I can still appreciate the show. Go and watch an episode of family guy, I'm sure they have your level of humor you stupid little cunt.

sometimes they focus on a single joke for too long, long enough to make it sound slightly obnoxious. But besides that, it's a pretty decent show

>thinks watching a cartoon makes him intellectually superior

again so fucking embarrassing lol

back to Cred Forums with you, scamper off now

I enjoyed the show a lot and I'm a Cred Forumsack.

But user, we're on Cred Forums already

>just skip over the "heavy" episodes
Why? They're mostly fine and they fit the tone of the show. Pretty much every episode is half about Rick and Morty doing weird sci-fi stuff and half about how dysfunctional Morty's family is, why is getting "heavy" every now and then a bad thing in that context?

Not quite sure why people on Cred Forums hate on reddit so much, it's one of the only places for legitimate discussion about the finer topics of a show, it's more pleasant than dealing with the autistic fuckboys and weaboos we find here.

Yeah it's good but the fanbase (I.E teenagers and those who market to them) is shit.

No I don't. The cartoon has clever humor but it isn't above anybodies heads. God, I bet you have a gig of "funny fedora memes XD" so when anybody gives a vague justification for what they enjoy you swoop in to be the judge and jury of taste.

Actually user, I'm pretty sure you feel intellectually superior given your little hobby of going around shitting on what people like. You're the one tipping the fedora from my perspective. So what do you like then? Family guy? Beavis and Butthead? Robot Chicken? They seem up your alley.

>Not quite sure why people on Cred Forums hate on reddit so much
>it's one of the only places for legitimate discussion about the finer topics of a show

Its got decent moments but it also has shitty ones. For every good joke there's always a Bazinga-tier joke. It just needs to cool down on the "lel, he's saying nonsensical words XD" shit.

all these fucking Cred Forums fags tho, don't you have a wrinkly old game show hosts cock to suck? Fuck off back to your containment board

>being this upset over being called out as a fedora-tipper

>"I posted a smug anime girl so now I won the argument"

>Putting anything by Mike Judge in the same category as Family Guy and Robot Chicken

they dont talk about movies and tv series there sheenie kike

>all these fucking Cred Forums fags tho, don't you have a wrinkly old game show hosts cock to suck? Fuck off back to your containment board

I has some good bits. I'm glad Justin found some success. Grandma's Virginity was a good podcast.

>he actually has arguments on a shit-posting board

>goes on holidays to vietnamese origami board
>gets upset that people use chinese cartoons as reaction images

>watch entire first season summer before uni
>meet roommates
>circlejerk over rick and morty day and night
>watch the same fucking episodes every day
>reference the show's catchphrases
>kill me

>has argument with somebody on the internet
>looks down upon the person when they use arguments
>pretends not to be involved in the argument but keeps replying with non arguments

Use all the smug Chinese cartoons you want mate, just don't think you're making a point

Season 1 was good. Season 2 went full reddit.

types of jokes in this show:
>le burpy man
>???????????
dropped after first episode, boring as shit

First episode really does not reflect the rest of the series.

Is the sound design and line delivery intentionally total shit?

it's probably too avant-guard for you retards from Cred Forums. perhaps a trump rally would be more your style

ran out of smug anime girls? you've clearly run out of arguments

Same here, I browse pol ironically to

It is the website known as reddit

>ctrl+f "Reddit"
>47 uses of the word

Yeah, at this point Cred Forums is just /s4s/ tier

Bojack Redditman

I think the first season and a decent chunk of the second season are genuinely very funny. With that said, I'm worried they're starting to take themselves too seriously and think they can make a drama out of this series. The aggressive self referencing in the second season was pretty grating at points. Third season is either gonna make it or break it entirely.