He likes to freak toe camels.

YES
STEVEN BRODY STEVENS HERE
BRINGING YOU POSITIVE ENERGY
YES
PUSH BELIEVE
YES
YOU GOT IT

When is he gonna grow up and stop saying this and take down the Elvis and Hendrix posters?

The man is 50 years old and he has rock star posters in his room.

it's basically his man cave, where he can do whatever the fuck he wants. i doubt his house looks like that. when you grow up, you'll understand, kiddo.

>man cave
>when you grow up

You sound like a sad person

He meant he's an overrated douche bag

Lol

all married men are sad.

you either:
>sacrifice your own happiness for a family which fulfils you and gives you purpose
or
>do whatever you want all the time but forever feel as though you are missing something in your life

whats wrong with elvis and hendrix. you have to stop enjoying music that you've enjoyed your whole life when you turn 50?

i could understand if you said something like metallica and green day.

Finding a mid-level qt with tolerable tastes that isn't interested in kids seems to be the way to go.

You'll be rich as hell with no kids as long as you both work full time and the chances of her looks preserving increase exponentially without pregnancy. You can have a nice place with enough room for both of you to have your space for your interests and her mid-level looks will keep her grounded.

uh I thought he had bill hicks as poster, not elvis

You can like whatever you want but having rock band posters all over your "man cave" is just pure manchild. If your room is indecipherable from a 14 year old's room you should reevaluate.

who the fuck cares

They were making fun of him on this other podcast I listen to- wait so does he seriously not believe the moon landing happened?

Yeah, back in like 2006

Why were you listening to podcast from a decade ago?

>It's just an interesting theory

you care too much about what another man is doing with his life

maybe you don't care enough

Where do you think you are? You're taking the moral high ground on Cred Forums?

why should i care?