Wow this show really resonates with me

Wow this show really resonates with me.

Other urls found in this thread:

accesswireless.com/
kingcounty.gov/depts/transportation/metro/fares-orca/orca-cards/lift.aspx
dcf.wisconsin.gov/childcare/wishares/eligibility.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this the one where they act like thug niggas, shooting people and shit?

>WAAHH BLACK PEOPLE GET TO MAKE GOOD TELEVISION SHOWS NOW WAAAH

you drumpfags are pathetic

I only watch it for Paperboi adventures.

really made my neurons fire

The disconnect between an Ivy League black dude and the black dudes from the ghetto where he's from really did resonate with me.

>That speech at the end about being poor
white trash here

those feels

WE

>i'm very poor
t. middle class donglover & all-black writing team

is this supposed to be a comedy? why do i feel like i'm laughing more at parts that aren't intended as comedy...

>That 10/10 rape of the memeshitter asian faggot
brilliant and perfect timing for youtube heros

Sorry, I don't watch shows about blacks, just can't relate.

because 99% of the world is poor you faggot

even middleclass-rich faggots have tonnes of private debt

NOT POL

woah woah what a diverse cast
>a nigger
>a nigger
>a nigger

>How come an actor is pretending to be something he isn't???

what did you mean by this

As someone who came from a family that was poor, but now have a very job paying job and my own apartment, masters degree, etc it's important to remember where you come from. Trust.

you could replace it with wiggers and it would be exactly the same

t. 8mile

>only one piece of fruit in their monkey mouths

Amateurs

So only white show are allowed to have non diverse casts? Wow really makes me think...

It's a show about the ghetto in Atlanta, of course there's an all black cast retard.

As a jobless 25 year old virgin wanker loser whos wanted to kill themselves all year, word.

blacks in the US are not poor

There are many moments that are quite critical on the black community, but that doesn't fit Cred Forums's narrative

???

???

???

but "white" shows are not allowed to have a non diverse cast

ok but some single mother nigger getting 60k a year in welfare is not poor

The problems of poverty that some whites have do not exist among blacks, they have huge welfare/wealth transfer programs to benefit them.
If they want to go to school, any school would accept them regardless of their grades or intelligence.

Same here

also immigrant faggots and brogan middle class drug dealers living at their folks/mates

yet those of us who want to work 'arnt suitable'

t. gen x employer

Two and a Half men were. Did you miss the scene in the show at the airport? There were white people there. Do you even watch the show?

So is this a crime show or more of a remember your roots story, kind of intrigued but not sure how it will hold up long term

>I'm literally just making stuff up but if I assert it vehemently enough it'll be true

I only had to read to "60k a year in welfare" to understand that you're a retard.

we do the same thing here in aus.

Fucking abbos get in for free

as well as neibhoring whores straight islanders

critical is not enough

They should completely BTFO the black "community"

>free house
>free food
>free health care
>free phone
>free transportation
>free spending money
>free child care
etc
all this shit adds up

why dont they bite on a sidewalk instead?

It's a show about life in the ghetto of Atlanta, so naturally crime will occur. Check out the first episode and see if you like it.

You're super duper retarded dude.

A family of four on welfare might maybe get roughly 1k a month total.

>Free phone
What?
>Free transportation
Again, what? Also, anyone is potentially eligible for a city bus pass.
>Free child care
Also what.

You're just literally making things up.

Why do niggers like wearing chains so much? You'd think slavery would turn them off chains.

You're about a few decades late on making that joke.

Not a joke. A question.

wtf i hate 2chainz now!

This is like asking why women wear chokers even though some girls get strangled to death.

It's just an accessory.

>A nigger family of four on welfare might maybe get roughly 1k a month total.

its muh blang nigga *sucks teeth* man shiet u jus don get it

A friend told me this show was basically black portlandia. How accurate is that assessment?

Are you pretending that things like schooling, healthcare, free housing, do not count?

It all adds up

No, he's not at all.

>free phone
accesswireless.com/

>free transportation
kingcounty.gov/depts/transportation/metro/fares-orca/orca-cards/lift.aspx (this varies by county)

>free child care
dcf.wisconsin.gov/childcare/wishares/eligibility.htm (this varies by state and/or county)

You're literally just stupid. There are dozens of gibsmedat programs sponsored by federal, state, and local governments.

OBAMA PHONE

PAPER BOI PAPER BOI

>another faggot randomly brings up Trump unprovoked
Can you fags just fuck off already and discuss Television and Film?

Also: niggers.

>Leave Trump alone he dindu nuffin!

Fuck Television and Film. We're fighting a culture war.

Love watching shows about black people being black
Really gets the noggin thumping

No, you assumed OP supported Trump and attacked him completely unprovoked, nice try though dumb fuck.

Television and Film.

wow its so good that a bunch white suburban males are here to explain to me the black condition in contemporary America. As an ignorant Eastern European I would have been so lost without you.

I'M ALL ABOUT THAT PAPER BOI

this show is good

How many katanas are strapped to your back right now?

You can be honest.

I uh.. what.. I am OP. I was just bantering with you dude.

That's cultural appropriation user. Exactly the kind of stuff that needs to be stopped in this war.

Trump supporters are fascist pieces of shit so I'm okay with their suffering.

So you're a fascist?

>the black condition
stfu

pls tell me more white boi about how black people have it so good

>black """""""""people""""""""

topkek

Oh.

Well it still stands of you were serious or that other guy responded to me. This isn't the politics board. Light discussion in a passing tangent is fine, but jumping straight into it completely unprovoked is fucking stupid.

>fascist
You don't know what that word means shut the fuck up and read above. We have a board for your constant politics shilling.
Correct the Record there.

blacks have it far better than they deserve

When will you faggots learn that you will never ever have a discussion about this show here? If you want one fuck off back to redit or tumblr

nice nazi safespace you have here you cuck

Why are you not bitching about the retards in here complaining about social services, and just Donald Trump posters. They're also not talking about the show, and I'm willing to bet haven't even seen it.

I'm sure there are other websites where you can talk about a show where the black people act black.

When the majority of the internet is a sjw hell hole, you need a safe enclave to call home.

>I'm gonna do everything I can to make sure people don't discuss this show I don't like because there are black people in it and they scare me!

Neck yourself if you're being serious.

I don't care what you want, sorry for triggering your sensitive nazi sensibilities.

>in other places opinions I don't like aren't shouted down
>thank god for Cred Forums!

>>>/pol is that safespace

They don't scare me. I just don't want to support animal exploitation.

Studios are using these poor niggers

is it good?

I just hate niggers, thats all.

It's made by and for niggers

Of course not

yes, very good.

ARE

>objectively and verifiably poorest demographic in the US by large margin
>not poor
what did he mean by this?

They get their income in the form of welfare and services.
Imagine how wealthy you would be if you didn't need to pay for food or rent or anything other than drugs/alcohol.

It's alright. It should be like 10 minutes longer though.
It's a show that's far more about the side characters and setting than Glover.

idk nazis are delusional

inb4 the copy pasta of crime "stats" and IQ tests,

>drumpfags literally being this butt blasted

Why are white people on Cred Forums such frightened little pussies? jesus christ go outside once in awhile

Poor on paper

Most of them have cash from theft and/or selling drugs

white people?

Most of Cred Forums is black

How else to you explain the stupidity and aggression?

Ive never heard of anybody getting free housing. I think you might be confusing it with subsidized housing which, while cheap, still requires rent. also food stamps are about 190$ a month per person, which is only enough to live on if you only buy garbage. I'm not sure what planet you're on where you think people living on welfare arent poor and desperate as shit, but it's definitely not earth.

I'd love to see the source on that one lmao

Yeah it's alright

Because that was literally the third post in the thread and that faggot had bring up a candidate and shit on the supporters of said candidate out of nowhere. Nothing in the thread leading up to that post had anything to do with politics yet he just couldn't help baiting for (You)'s with a non post somehow linking supporters of Trump with "wahh black people making shows" or some shit. The fags bitching about welfare are at least having a conversation.

Never once said I supported Trump. You have no idea who I support and that's the fucking point of my post. I'm trying to stay apolitical on the Television and Film board unless the discussion organically comes about instead baiting for (You)'s with shitty non posts that don't bring any substance to the table because having my thread watcher light up fills the empty voids in my life. Now kill yourself faggot.

this website needs a stronghold against all the fucking Cred Forumscunts. You can't even discuss a tv show without them invading and spouting all this racist garbage. Maybe a site wide range ban on all the regular Cred Forums posters will make this place half decent.

>source

this isn't fucking reddit

>That sounds made up.
>Everything's made up, nigga, stay woke.

This is a great episode.

nice concerned trolling nazi boi

>whaaaaa muh hugbox

kys

No but seriously, it in't Cred Forums. This is just what most people believe.

>A very job paying job
Ah yes, hello fellow adult, I also have a job where I do business and get paid many jobs.

go back to reddlt if you get butthurt over a bit of casual racism, you butthurt nigger or niggerlover

You can't just call everyone a troll you know.

>hugbox
yea the guy that basically said "I don't like this show because ni****s" is such a valued poster.

such substance, much wow

I don't care how much substance it has, what matters is it's not meta.

So discussing Trump is where you draw the line. Kek

Yeah it's getting real fucking annoying. Idk what it is about this show that triggers stormfaggots so much

put this drumpfag on suicide watch lol

the best and only good part of that series

Probably because it has niggers in it?

>XD BRAD PITT IS RICH HE CANTS PLAY POOR PEEPLE

What did this mouth breathing idiot mean by this?

I'm so glad you have only this shitty place where you can share your racism. In the real world you would get curbstompped so hard that you would basically become a meme on /r/youtubehaiku

No, discuss Trump if you want.

Keyword is discuss you stupid faggot. It's like talking to a brick wall. Bring discussion to the table if you want to discuss him. "LOL DRUMPFAGS" isn't discussion, it's non substance and clear bait. Bring something to discuss faggot.

Still never mentioned who I support or even if I give a shit what Candidate #4825 has to say about Issue #400472 and I'd rather just ignore it all and talk about Television and Film on my favorite Nicaraguan rain dancing forum. It's your baseless assumptions and non substance posts that I'm talking about.

Paper Boi reminds me of Kodak black in a way. Now Kodak blew up

Okay have a nice day, thank you for correcting the record.

>this is what sjws actually believe

okay there kiddo, talk to me about "the real world" when you get off your campus and out ofthe starbucks

Nigger

Nigga

okay there Spenny, talk to me about "the real world" when your crippling social anxiety lets you get our of your mother's basement and you can interact with another human being without having a panic attack and dissecting that interaction for hours

this show is fucking superb. I'm not even black. if you can't see how good it is, i pity you.

lakeith stanfield >>

190$ a month is fucking plenty
Then they get cash as well, often there are local programs...

Yea they have to pay 50 $ a month for their "rent"...

Im on episode 2, poor Lee

Sounds like somebody's projecting

>starting watching derrickcomedy on youtube in 2006
>love it
>suddenly they abandon youtube and make a shitty kids detective movie
>didnt like it but still support Donald Glover and the guys, surely they'll come back now since the movie was a flop
>they dont come back, Glover now is on that show where he gets cucked by Chevy Chase, also singing in Childish gambino
>shitty flop projects, dont like it one bit
>now fucking this
>niggers, the show

why donald, why did you sell your soul for money

great show, its loved by critics and has already found an audience.

Also, renewed for a 2nd season.

gj Donald.

Guess he was tired of acting the uncle tom

This show has traps in it. You'd think Cred Forums would like it more

He doesn't make shows for you cracker

>sell your soul for money

sell your soul for money ? you crazy ?

this is the risk. this is telling the story that's close to him. this is telling the indie story that might lose him his credibility amongst the elites.

he's gone out and committed to the project he wanted to. he could have easily just done a sidekick black guy in a will smith movie role.

this is him taking creative ownership of a project. dude could star in any seth rogen movie as the black dealer/friend if he wanted to sell out and make money.

Why doesnt the main character just do temp work or get a part time job while pursuing his dreams? Does pursuing your dreams take up every hour of the day? Why not become an electrician or HVAC tech.

NIGGA YOU GAY

because he's a fucking nigger

I remember when we used to put some effort into racism and it was actually funny

wew lad

he works that shitty stand, but it doesn't give him much money.

he's a talented dude, but he dropped out of princeton i think. also, it's showing atlanta as a big poor ghetto, so there isn't exactly much opportunity.

If it triggers Cred Forums this hard it must be doing something right.

Theres plenty of oppurtunity, its just that no business can operate in a black area, not all of atlanta is black.

Pretty fucking kino.

Cred Forums cancer killed Cred Forums's love for traps.

I don't get why Cred Forums loses its shit over shows like this

I haven't seen a second of it, but it's so clear from the poster, never mind the trailers, what it's going to be. if you watched it anyway just to get angry about it, what the fuck are you doing with your life?

At least a "projector" is more related to Television and Film then this thread so far.

>I don't get why Cred Forums loses its shit over shows like this
It's Cred Forums crossposters that are shitting the thread up. Ever since this joke of an election Cred Forums has been degrading.

They can't stand that it exists at all, regardless of whether or not they watch it. Their ideology makes them retarded.

Cred Forums has kinda ruined other boards in loving traps

"You know, sexuality is a spectr-"
"THAT BOY GAY AS HELL"

"Nigga you gay!"

That scene was pretty funny

I just noticed I have that t shirt that Donald glover is wearing in that picture

I don't really wear it because my backhair sticks out the back

It's actually really comfy. Shows these odd parts of Atlanta/Georgia that you wouldn't think of, with a little bit of political preaching, but it's tasteful.
Cred Forums is just mad because it isn't about gangs shooting each other and raping white wimminz for their memes

He gets all of his shirts from J. Crew Im pretty sure.

not really
just Cred Forums because mods allow so many Cred Forums threads here

Pure kino
That scene was the best tv we've had all year since The Leftovers

I NEED MY BONUS POINTS