Rules, Regulations and Moderation For Cred Forums

Hiro has asked us to create a thread on each board for discussing the problems that are facing us and how to deal with them. He also wants us to create our own set of rules so that the mods will be regulated to follow them.

Remember mods, Hiro talked to you guys and you said it was fine to have one thread up about this.

Don't forget to vote in poll:
strawpoll.me/11250372

and join the discussion here:

>retards literally believe /cel/ will happen especially after the stuff the fappenining did to this site
HAHAHA

>the stuff the fappenining did to this site

generate a fuckton of traffic? made some people beliefe we care about young women and not just about naked pre-schoolers?

You're a fag for creating this thread. Hurr durr I want a sticky

Oh will you just fuck off these meta threads, nothing is going to fix Cred Forums. At this point just find a another place to seriously discuss tv and movies

Ban /qa/

Stop spamming this thread, everything worth saying was said in the fucking original thread anhiro posted in, and were summarily ignored when nipmoot didn't even bother replying more than once.

Allow actress threads on a television and film board

legal issues that made moot drop out

No.

But lia threads can stay.

The problem with Cred Forums is not the subject matter, the moderation or the rules, it's the people that post on it. There is no way to change that.

YOU can make a difference by reporting pedo spam, ignoring lazy shitposts and most of all - by posting new and interesting things to talk about.

This. Stop replying to shitty b8. The internet is not waiting with baited breath while they wait for a hero to set the record straight. You're just validating the shitty behavior you're crying about.

Though I wouldn't mind a little more transparency in the moderation, or the mods interacting with the community a bit more.

Shitty poll. I want /cel/ for celeb gossip, twittershits, and e-celebs. Waifu fags usually contain themselves in their threads better than all the cancerous generalfags.

THIS SHIT IS ON Cred Forums NOW?

OP FUCK OFF FOREVER FROM ALL BOARDS PLEASE

Literally the only thing that should change is that webms should have sound on all boards, especially Cred Forums

Its a fucking board about the video medium for chrissakes

The rest of this can fuck right off

>NOW
this sort of shit has been on Cred Forums since 2007

Instant permaban for anyone who uses the term kino as soon as they hit the post button.

He's talking about this particular OP who has been visiting all boards thinking he's some kind of Cred Forums disciple, even though he's just a bootlicking faggot that's doing it for free

THIS

oh i get it

>/cel/ happens
>all the Cred Forums eceleb cancer is gone forever
I can dig it

>ignoring lazy shitposts
Thats impossible considering how fast the board moves now and how much is spammed.

I mean just look at right now for example
>janitor/mod is gone
>new shitpost thread coming in every 5 minutes

All made in less than 15 minutes

>/film/
For discussing films made before 2000, or on a rolling 10-15 year basis.
>/Cape/
Capeshit. Media beyond movies tbd
>Cred Forums
Television and movies. Exactly the way it is now, except classic film and capeshit discussion mostly on their individual boards, similar to Cred Forums, /vr/, and whatever the Pokémon board is

Btw, reply to me and spam this

I want more pictures of Spider-man

>even /ck/s rejects spam this board now

jesus christ

Why does swaglord hate Cred Forums so much?

>mfw I made half those threads
I hope Hiro never bans mobile posting, it's such a breeze to shitpost from

Which ones?

this is fine

Because he's a redditor

he isn't even here and hasn't been for weeks
stop bullying him

ban crossposters from Cred Forums Cred Forums Cred Forums and Cred Forums

Why are you against open borders?

Are you one of those evil racists I keep hearing about?

there is no "real" Cred Forums here
its just Cred Forums teens pretending to be them

they literally have an IRC where they organize raids on other boards, you can see when they start because the catalog gets flooded with shitposting threads

isn't that the same thing you retards said about waifu posters 3 years ago?

But moderation IS the problem. NSFW threads have been allowed to stay up for hours while posts within those threads were getting deleted.

I didn't even know I was capable of shitposting
or ban evading until mods banned me for something gay, never looked back since

Oh, really...

>you

way to out yourself crossposting scum

i didn't say it was them because it was clearly spam by someone that didn't like actress threads

>made before 2000

I understand the reason for this rule is to keep blockbuster/star wars/cape out, but it depresses me thinking about a film board where I can't discuss Refn, Anderson, the bulk of PTA's work, Spike Jonze, Michel Gondry, The Tree of Life, The Turin Horse, Mulholland Dr, In the Mood for Love, any recent documentaries, indie films, film festival stuff, and so on.

Personally /cape/ is what I want most. I'd be fine with Cred Forums in all its shittiness: blockbuster plebs, waifu threads, eceleb youtube trash, etc. as long as half the catalog wasnt fucking marvel vs dc, "snyderkino" and Bane?

what this board really needs is the robot.

I've never once seen a Gondry thread on Cred Forums.

Cred Forums is one of the largest boards on Cred Forums. Complaining about cross posters from there is useless.

>mlp now posts on Cred Forums too again
where did it go so wrong?

fuck off

I want Lia to shit in my mouth

It's not the fact people post on both, it's the fact that they for some reason bring political shit on here and it should be cracked down on harder

Go somewhere else where rules are enforced more. Cred Forums isn't for you.

I agree with this. Waifu posters aren't that bad, are they?

Can you stop making these threads, we don't need rules and regulations, this is not reddit, fuck off.

>this is not reddit
I disagree, !Q2tcONFuSE and considering how long you've been here you should see that too
I mean I know you like spamming cuck shit, but thats gotta stop

>!Q2tcONFuSE
Is this your trip.
>I mean I know you like spamming cuck shit
I hate this cuck meme, I hate it.
>but thats gotta stop
I agree.

>making a thread everyday for a celebrity board

if you want rules you should go to any other faggot forum

>Is this your trip.
No its yours

duck off redditor

Kys

If you don't want rules you should go back to Cred Forums

/cel/ board would eliminate 70% of the shitposting.

Only reddit disagrees