Shere Khan vs Baloo

>Shere Khan vs Baloo

Who wins in real life?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sankebetsu_brown_bear_incident
crystalwebvision.com/aedil/april5.htm
lh3.ggpht.com/-nNkI_hEYI3E/TtlLoqCWU2I/AAAAAAAABCQ/unl46hTE2K8/s800/BRUTUS.jpg
lh3.ggpht.com/-CIWrL1-cEGk/T6YitbFpChI/AAAAAAAAANg/8KRGCnZZgKE/s720/le%C3%B3n%20vs%20oso%20blanco.j pg
books.google.com/books?id=nhhdJ-fkywYC&pg=PA12&lpg=PA12&dq=lion fights bear kills dead&source=bl&ots=1Nw9g0BYw1&sig=awold4MzsrWOIwxuDRUqG6nU04M&hl=en&sa=X&ei=xHkGUMzXDuil2AXP1_DDBQ&ved=0CCoQ6AEwAQ
pqasb.pqarchiver.com/baltsun/doc/537260277.html?FMT=CITE&FMTS=CITE:AI&type=historic&date=Nov 28, 1906&author=&pub=The Sun &edition=&startpage=&desc=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the one that kills the other

damn.....

bears are not actually that dangerous

only idiots in american wilderness get killed by them when they try to live among them

while in india grown men get killed by tigers every day

Whoever wins, we lose.

>bears are not actually that dangerous
>while in india grown men get killed by tigers every day

That's because our country isn't as ridiculously crowded as India, so most of the bears live far away from people. India has half as much land as the US but 4 times as many people.

It's not about level of threat though. It's which one would win.

In the case of Tiger vs Sloth Bear then easily the Tiger.

Tigers vs Grizzly or Polar bear and the Tiger is going to gets it shit pushed in.

really makes you think

>enough land
>still feels the need to kill all the native americans
Really makes you think

i mean just because you have a mansion doesnt mean you want to share it with a bunch of cockroaches, you feel me?

Bears destroy tigers+lions every time. The bone density of bears is way too strong.,they can crush big cats like coke cans.

How do you think we got all this sweet land?

God killed 90+% of the indigenous people with disease. Then we killed a few more to get some primo real estate.

Probably Baloo. I leave Shere Khan a small window due to superior agility

There were never any T*rks in America.

>bears are not actually that dangerous
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sankebetsu_brown_bear_incident

Until they attack you and fuckng destroy you. There was a recently released photo (maybe liveleak) of a bear attack victim. It look like most of the flesh of the victim chest area was scrapped off in a single bear paw shaped crater.

Bears are DEFINITELY dangerous and can and WILL fucking wreck you if they want to. I'm saying saying fear them, just give them the respect due.

Turks =/= native americans

crystalwebvision.com/aedil/april5.htm
lh3.ggpht.com/-nNkI_hEYI3E/TtlLoqCWU2I/AAAAAAAABCQ/unl46hTE2K8/s800/BRUTUS.jpg
lh3.ggpht.com/-CIWrL1-cEGk/T6YitbFpChI/AAAAAAAAANg/8KRGCnZZgKE/s720/le%C3%B3n%20vs%20oso%20blanco.j pg
books.google.com/books?id=nhhdJ-fkywYC&pg=PA12&lpg=PA12&dq=lion fights bear kills dead&source=bl&ots=1Nw9g0BYw1&sig=awold4MzsrWOIwxuDRUqG6nU04M&hl=en&sa=X&ei=xHkGUMzXDuil2AXP1_DDBQ&ved=0CCoQ6AEwAQ
pqasb.pqarchiver.com/baltsun/doc/537260277.html?FMT=CITE&FMTS=CITE:AI&type=historic&date=Nov 28, 1906&author=&pub=The Sun &edition=&startpage=&desc=
tl,dr: lion kills bear every time

depends on the species and the situation
black bears are cowards who do "fake" charges to scare off other predators but it is still incredibly dangerous
all other bears, except for maybe the panda, would kill you on the spot

the average bear have a running speed of 40mph and an olfaction 100 times better than a bloodhound
here's a list of bears from most to least dangerous
>Polar bear
>Brown bear (the grizzly and Kodiak are both subspecies of this species)
>American black bear
>Sloth bear
>Asiatic black bear
>Spectacled bear
>Sun bear
>Giant panda

i opted out from naming the pizzly bear which is the most recent bear species because it's a mix between the polar bear and the grizzly and is still very rare

The one that does no longer has to real life buckshot, danger, hunger, and struggle. The killer still has to fight to survive while the one who does let's go of all their problems. The true winner is the deceased.

>Prey species of Siberian tigers include Manchurian wapiti, Siberian musk deer, long-tailed goral, moose, Siberian roe deer, Manchurian sika deer, wild boar, even sometimes small size Asian black bear and Ussuri brown bear. also smaller species like hares, rabbits, pikas and salmon.

> pizzly bear

Bullshit. Any medium sized bear can destroy a tiger. Countries used to have them fight often hundreds of years ago and they had to start introducing other animals because bears destroyed the big cats every single time.

Big cats have normal bone density. Bears are built like tanks, and i'm not talking about muscle either.

Bear
Duh.

Forgot to add that the only way the big cats could win was by getting their jaws around the bears throat. They never got to do that because they bears literally blasted them in the face with one swipe, killing them or near killing them.

pound for pound cats are the most powerful predators on earth, but bears are fucking huge

so it depends on the size of the bear, a tiger isn't going to win against a pizzly bear that is twice its weight

Bears in India aren't as powerful as grizzlies. Share khan would own that battle