it's medellín you dumb cuck

so why do they pronounce it jin/hin? Checkmate

VOY A MATAR TU ENTERO FAMILIA MALPARIDO HIJO DE PUTA

SIEMPRE SOY AMIGO DEL CARTEL

Its
>me
>de
>yin
So it should sound something like Medeyin when you say it because two "Ls" in Spanish are pronounced a bit like a "y" in English like in the word "yes".

More like Cartel de los muertos

>burger time
>they can't speak spanish even though it's fast becoming their official language

>Female boss comes in
>Hey user, how did it go yesterday?
>Si, moe bueno Patrona
>looks at me confused
Why can't I work for the Los Pepe's department, my co-workers are so out of touch with the new hip latino cartel trend.

Based Gilberto

>You will never stay with Pablo while he's at his lowest buying his milk and rolling papers

Thats a pretty good pepe, I still feel there aren't enough "Los Pepes" memes out there though.

Those are Israeli commandos, not Los Pepes

>Dr Peña, I'm Cartel of Medellin
>[he he he]

/r/ing more los pepes

Don Berna vs Carlos Castaño spinoff when?

it's a pablo chimps out because he can't deal with people not giving a shit about him episode

spinoff of what? Carlos got killed by his brother Vicente for ratting to the DEA and Berna got jailed like the fat retard he is.

At least Pablo is not rotting in prison at the moment.

>A Pablo Escobar se le respeta...hijueputa

puta puta puta puta puta puta puta puta puta puta puta puta puta

>I'm gonna throw a baby tantrum. That will surely make people respect me more

Also, isn't it "hijo de puta"?

>Also, isn't it "hijo de puta"?

Yes, but in Medellin paisa accent they say ''hijueputa''

MARICON

>tfw you're smoking some good weed and your sicarios interrupt you with bad news

Fucking hate it when this happens

E KE KE

[YELLS IN SPANISH]

Will S3 and 4 will be successful and have the same viewers since Escobar is gone?

>wagner moura didn't get an Emmy nomination

Why does Pablo smoke such tiny joints?

Surely anyone that dutifully watches to the end of season 2 is going to stay on the drug cartel ride.

EL FUEGO DE CABEZA

>implying Los Pepes weren't originally trained by Israeli commandos before they had officially become Los Pepes
>splitting hairs

remember that scene in season 1 with Gacha having his sicarios trained by Israeli mercenaries? Yeah a lot of those guys ended up in Los Pepes. The Castanos were trained by Israelis, as well as virtually all of the narco frunded guerrilla groups. And virtually all of them folded into Los Pepes.

> since Escobar is gone

nigga spoiler that shit motherfucker

Why do a spinoff when you could just show their subsequent storylines over the course of the next few seasons?

it looks like a lot of the joints we see him fire up are roaches, he's already smoked a decent portion then butted it out and saved it for later.

That's Spanish as in Spain. In Latin America its J so Yo is like Jo. Which is why they all say MediJEEN.

>mwn die for El Patron

why wasn't this guy chopped to pieces IRL
famalam?

>it's a Pablo threatens to murder everyone in Germany episode

>tfw no comfy had an empire to rule over

Because the man was useful and knew how to make his uses known and how to make himself invaluable. Not to mention the Ochoas (he went over to them after leaving Gacha right?) and the Cali cartel were much different from your standard gangsters we saw, like Gacha. The Cali cartel especially knew the advantages of having a smart, capable man around with connections in the DEA and possibly CIA and they were also into subversion and working in the shadows, like Navigante.

>the you're from Cali and have actually met siblings of the Cali cartel bosses

Yes he was working for Cali all along what I'm wondering is why he didnt get killed eventually by the Medellin cartel

PABLO DIES