How can you not like at least one movie by this guy? I don't trust people who doesn't like Woody Allen

How can you not like at least one movie by this guy? I don't trust people who doesn't like Woody Allen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KPs5TAO8Hj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Earlier films:
>barely directs his actors, doesn’t care about pacing or structure, and he doesn't attempt to represent human behaviour in any realistic manner, while being firmly, frustratingly fixated on the same handful of topics: guilt, shame, Jewish class, jazz and older men sleeping with younger women
Now, 2016:
>barely directs his actors, doesn’t care about pacing or structure, and he long ago stopped trying to represent human behaviour in any realistic manner, while remaining firmly, frustratingly fixated on the same handful of topics: guilt, shame, Jewish class, jazz and older men sleeping with younger women

The Purple Rose of Cairo, and Midnight in Paris are 2 of my all time favorite films.

DUDE RICH PEOPLE WITH IDENTITY CRISIS LMAO

I don't trust people who fuck kids.

[proof needed]

There was just something a bit too sleazy about a then 57yr old man seducing the then 21yr old daughter of his long term girlfriend.

Like his films tho.

dude has like 40 movies, of course you can find one you like, but the mounds of other bullshit prove he is a boring filmmaker. Also a pedo, fuck Woody

>I don't trust people who fuck kids.

fuck outta here normie

he is literally a pedo

that's not proof

police didn't find proof so gtfo mia farrow

fuck off pedo

first fucked and then married his retarded step-daughter

1st films funny, now they suck

>>barely directs his actors,
His actors almost always give the best performances of their careers in his films

This is his best movie. It's downhill from here.

ANTZ

Love and death is funny as fuck

this is so wrong it's not even funny

Allen cast Jar Jar Binks before anybody knew who Jar Jar Binks was.

the rest is film history

Woody Allen Thread!

I saw Cafe Society a couple days ago, and I kind of liked it. Carrell played a toned down Michael Scott, Jesse Eisenberg played Woody Allen, and Kristen Stewart was better than her usual, but still was mediocre. The cinematography was wild; Storaro decided to make everything shiny, color coded and glowing, which was kinda cool for a change. The story was one of his weaker ones. The time jump in the middle felt rushed. The dialogue was witty, fast, and charming (as usual). All in all, I give it a 7/10. It was definitely anchored by its cinematography.

I enjoyed it. It didn't really do anything new, just your typical Woody film but it was good though.

I agree. I feel Woody has a writing formula that he uses for all of his films. That's why he churns out one every year.

I came out of the theater with nothing. What was the movie about, what was the central theme? To me it felt like things just happened.

At first I was thinking it would be a movie about Eisenberg rising through the ranks in Hollywood, then that ended quickly. I thought it would be about him winning over Vonnie, then that ended pretty quickly. Then they revelealed she was dating Uncle Phil I thought the movie would be about Eisenberg finding out about that but then he did that after 10 minutes and something else happened, and on and on and new things just happened.

This is his only good film next to Manhattan

That's why I felt it was rushed. Hey now I'm dating Vonnie. Now I'm married to Veronica. Now I'm a nightclub manager. Now my brothers dead.

Yeah, it didn't really have a proper ending. I enjoyed it up until the end.

Started watching Annie Hall but had to turn it off because they mentioned brain tumours and I'm scared of cancer.

Celebrity is underrated.

Jew, pedophile, overrated hack. This is the final word on Woody Allen, future generations won't remember him.

Movies don't need to be about big world-changing events like Transformers. I like Woody because of that, he make real life little stories that 'just happen'.

I don't trust people who trust jews.

don't watch Hannah and her sisters then

Shit, that's the one I meant.

Vonnie was always that special someone for him and he was that special someone for Vonnie.
It didn't work out at the end. That's life with its choice regrets. I liked the ending, it more human and realistic than most romances. They didn't necessarily end up miserable, they just felt that gap of the choice they didn't make/life they didn't live. It was a nice ending.

The Vonnie dating part lasted way longer than that, which was the point.

Cinematography was so great. I agree with you entirely.

literally groomed and married his daughter

Shit taste ahead, cap'n.

Can you kikes fuck off?

(((You)))

KEK
U
C
K

can you understand me now?

sup reddit

says the /r/donald poster

hey tumblr

whats up 9gag

you tell me CTR

tell you what, ebaumsworld?

It wasn't his daughter

Of course it's just a technicality, Mr. Shekelstein

There's a difference between someone blood related and someone your girlfriend adopts from a third world country. Woody felt sorry for her and got close to her, but our perfect legal system that's never wrong say that's not ok.

Thanks for correcting the record, Mr. Rosenbaum

youtube.com/watch?v=KPs5TAO8Hj4

did he do it ?

Keaton and Allen weren't living together at the time when Keaton adopted her

I fucking hated Annie Hall but liked some of his other work

Great post

I can't understand what people see in his movies, unless they're pedos like him.