>someone asks why maude is still alive
>Troll!
>Dude it wins awards who cares

THIS is why simpsons never die

Killing her off was retarded in the first place

>shill great to me
>dat Freudian slip

faggots that make Twitter/Facebook comment threads should be rangebanned

Only people that use Cred Forums can talk about films and any outside opinions are banned

sure thing buddy

>shill great to me

Meme magic at work

I hate people. Not even trying to beat edgy, it's just...those people actually believe they're making good points, and there's millions of them. They all have the vote too. Fuck me.

It's all over

>they still win awards
I hate this mindset. I know a guy that thinks JJ Abrams is a great director because he makes what he thinks most people would enjoy. He also judges things based on the reviews they get.

>shill great to me

lmao

Fuck off Jody

It's Maude's twin sister and she ends up marrying Ned. This is just something I made up, but it's so fucking stupid that it's probably true.

Definitely a dog whistle. t and h aren't even close enough to be typoed. You never typo letters that are on different lines.

well i assume it's a flashback, there have been several of those. she's not brought back to to life.

This is too likely to be a joke.

Its a flashback to before she died.

>flashback to early Flanders marriage
>it's set in the early 2000's

>season 28

Why did they kill her off again?

Something about the voice actress complaining about having to fly all the way to new york to record her lines and getting not enough pay for it.

I would have guessed science created a clone of maude and they are going to have a science vs religion episode.

>two kids in your algebra class duke it out on Facebook
>share it on Cred Forums

THIS is why this board is garbage.

Well it IS the Simpsons, man.